Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Satele Shan had better luck no doubt

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
4337-Snow-Storm.gif

Rhen Var. Situated in the Outer Rim, in the Thallium sector and the Tobali system.

It had one sun and no moons and it was — above all else — freezing. She’d visited Hoth a few times but this was something else again.

And, to cap it all, she was lost. A freak snow-storm had knocked her off course as she came in to land and had also knocked out her sensors. So all she could do was send out a distress signal and wait to see who would come and find her.

She was headed for the ancient Jedi Citadel that she understood sat high on a mountain overlooking the vast ice fields of Rhen Var. She was headed there as she’d received the call and agreed to become part of the brother and sisterhood of the Silver Watch. She was glad that finding the place unaided wasn’t an initiation test, or she’d have flunked already.

So she sat in the cockpit of her ship and closed her eyes and began to meditate. She had time to kill and what better way to spend it?

[member="Kei Amadis"]

The wildcards belonged to a different time, yet still the old interdictor class cruiser, the beacon served them well, where once it had been the a beacon to a failed crusade, now it was very much a humanitarian ship, and those aboard were aging, becoming a quiet place to serve out your last years for honourable service to the SSC. Even Kei's stubble had hints of silver to it, must have been the sun! They had been tasked with bringing food to outer colonies or those neutral planets that needed passing aid, this was his kind of work.

One such drop he heard the distress signal, “I’ll go.” Kei said, and got a few looks, “I’m not that bad.”

Kei didn’t fly, he was as bad a pilot as he was a dresser, or so the resident Kerrigan family emails someone had anonymously sent him insisted! [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]. Today he was in a casual grey jacket, basic durasteel armor around his chest, arms and legs but light, he liked to be able to move, with his father’s hololocket tucked safely underneath.

Through the blizzard he couldn’t tell who or what it was sending him the signal.

“Help is on the way.” The Jedi Master said calmly to the stranded craft, giving them time to respond. Whoever it was, he had the same concern in his voice, but it was levelled calm. “Do you have oxygen and heat?” Searching the snowstorm as he flew, which for Kei’s lack of ability through the blizzard was a real test of his nerve, twice almost losing his approach and wobbling the craft, just hold steady.

“Any landmarks near you?” Might better lead him to her.

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Sorel Crieff

Sorel was tranquil. There was something about being stranded that meant that mediation was not only the logical option — but the connection to the Force felt oddly stronger. There were no distractions after all.

So she sat in her traditional Jedi robes — dark brown in colour — her eyes closed, alone with the Force and her thoughts. Her hair was tied back in a short ponytail. In front of her, the cockpit window was quickly being covered in snow, the blizzard so fierce. She made no effort to clear it, there was no benefit at present.

The ship was old — an odd acquisition from her former Master’s brother. Yet despite the external appearance of the ancient freighter, everything under the skin was state of the art and new. It was the primary reason she had decided to keep the ship. It rarely raised an eyebrow at space-ports and allowed her to come and go with the minimum of attention, which was ideal given the number of missions she conducted. It was also the ship least likely to be stolen. Yet once in space, it held its own against any modern light freighter.

She was tempted to reflect on why she had accepted the invitation to come here. She made no secret of her mistrust at best (and outright disgust at worst) of any dark-sided practitioner — even if they called themselves a Jedi. But she was committed to the Silver Jedi, who were tolerant of Dark Jedi — something she still struggled to fulfil. But she centred herself and focused on mediation — pushing all thoughts and emotions from her mind.

Which was precisely when her comm-channel came to life. She responded quickly. “Hello, I’m Padawan Sorel Crieff. The good news is that I have a fully functional ship. If I could see, I could fly by vision, it’s only my nav-system that’s down. But given it’s zero visibility and there are so many mountains around, I figured it was safest to land and either wait out the storm or ask for help. Testing my abilities at Force Sight with a ship this size seemed less than prudent.” There was a hint of humour in her voice. “Which is where you came in. Are you with the Silver Jedi by any chance?”

[member="Kei Amadis"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDq6TstdEi8​

Unknown to him, while Sorel mused on questions Taien Keth would often ask, Kei’s thoughts were more on the immediate nature of the large hilly outcrop ahead, which he’d just noticed. Throwing the stick the left, he clipped the top of it, dislodging a sheet of ice and causing a few sparks to fly. Blinking, Amadis inhaled and answered her message.

At least she sounded safe. Safest to wait out the storm, she had a point. “Yes,” kei answered, as usual often direct. “Master Amadis of the SSC,” his voice was crackling as he passed an exceptionally thick part of the snow storm, causing interference. “Be ***** in ***** minutes.” Getting a trace on an energy signature, he tapped the dashboard, as his visibility became zero. Kei flying, no visibility whatsoever, had the potential for less than stellar results.

Peering over the front of the small ship's cockpit, “stay safe by your ****. If you have a flare **** **.” Calmly reaching out with his force awareness, which if you knew Kei was his weakest quality. The basic outline of the ground was traced, and larger mountain misses avoided. Instinctively he sent a signal trace back to the ship in orbit, whether they got it through all this mess who knew.

Up here he saw it before she did, telltale flashes. Their blizzard was about to get a lot colder, heavier, and interesting. “Electrical storm ****, seek sh***er. “ Kei put his ship down as quickly as he was able, flare or no flare, force guided. The Jedi Master descended gradually nearby, a short walk out from her given how heavy things were buffeting him around up here, he was not precise in his landing. Sadly he was not down before taking a lightning strike on the wing, sending the nose of his two seat ship skipping along their snowy ground, while he pulled back on its stick, slowing to a non too graceful stop. Always the landings, crump, bang, what was that?

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Sorel Crieff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf237dVhLyU

Sorel groaned inwardly. Of all the people to answer the distress call, it had to be a Master! His communication was breaking up — the storm was particularly violent and her cockpit view screen was literally covered in snow now. She wondered how long before her ship was buried.

Although he was no doubt homing in on her ship’s automated beacon, she heeded his words and decided that anything that helped him locate her ship would be a good thing. “I’ll run up a flag or something,” she offered through the comms, wondering how much would reach her rescuer.

With that she ran to the cargo bay of the light-freighter and rummaged through the boxes there until she found a handful of flares. With that she punched the button to open cargo door and had her breath taken away by the wind and snow that almost cut her in two. There was fortunately no coldness to worry about — the bracelet her Master had given her took care of that. But it didn’t stop the wind stinging her face or the snow making her robes wet and heavy to walk in.

She staggered out into the blizzard and walked a good ten metres from her ship before she lit the first flare — a crimson flame and smoke billowing in the storm. At the same time she closed her eyes and — sensing with the Force — felt the approach of a ship. It was coming in quickly and she lit a second flare, a yellow one this time, hoping the pilot would see her before flattening her.

She saw, sensed and heard the ship touch down. It was no doubt a rougher landing than the pilot wanted - but it was down. If it was still in one piece remained to be seen.

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Warning lights on, which to Kei looked inherently bad, not that he’d know the exact details, his engine was certainly out. The canopy popped on Amadis’s large fighter craft, and holding his hand up to shield his eyes from pelting snow, winds and now storm, he walked toward her. Kei breathed deeply of the force to calm himself. Outwardly, that calmness was a technique he sometimes used to diffuse situations before they happened in others, and well practiced.

Wrapping a scarf around his mouth, the grizzled older Jedi sort her through their force, seeking anyone in the force for Kei was difficult, even if he had trained hard on his weaker areas. Doubly so here because steps were often slowed to be knee deep in snow.

Thundersnow as their weather was often called, bursting through their building storm clouds, showed its first strikes upon their snowy floor. Lightning in snowstorms was often met with strong upward gusts of wind, one of which buffeted him visibly.

Finally he reached her.

“Are you injured?” Giving his usual broad, welcoming grin, his face reflecting streaks of lightning above them, clear concern in his eyes for her well being in the middle of all of this.

Extending his hand in greeting. Not his best entrance.

“Must find shelter.” Helping her if she required it as they moved in this deepening snow, often causing his own footing to sink. Amadis looked out across the growing plains ahead, a white sheet which went on as far as his eyes could see, save those mountains. Leaving their ship was a risk. Sitting in a metal can during this storm was riskier.

Pointing over toward their nearest mountain, “do you agree?” He was a man, who was far from above taking better ideas if she had any. He was also already steadily moving and encouraging her to keep going, low temperatures, danger overhead, handled calmly, yet decisively.

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Sorel Crieff

Sorel saw the pilot exit the ship. He was older than her and his Force aura backed up the information he’d shared — that he was a Master.

But he was no more immune to the effects of the storm than she was as she saw him buffeted by the blizzard. When he asked if she was alright, she glanced over his shoulder at the damaged ship he’d left behind. She looked back at the Jedi Master and once more at the ship before cracking a wide grin — which no doubt lost its effect in the driving snow. “I should be asking you that, surely?”

She took his hand and shook it firmly.

“Shelter, yes. That lightning looks a little worrying — and sitting in a ship might be a little risky.” She followed the direction he was pointing. Despite the snow, she made out a mountain. Mountains tended to have caves and so offered the chance of shelter. “And I agree, lets make haste before the storm gets any worse — if that’s at all possible.”

“Sorry to drag you out in this, not the best first impression to make is it? This is my first time on the planet.”

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Ask him? His grin became a chuckle, and a nod. “Don’t tell anyone. I can’t fly.” Half the SSC knew that by now! Kei was happy that Sorel didn’t stand on ceremony, she could joke with him. The Jedi Master’s grin adjusted to show he appreciated it, having a different grin for almost every expression. His force ability had only ever been average, couldn’t part the winds like some or soar on them like a few, just guide her to that cave, one step at a time through the snow and storm, like always.

Amadis shook his head when she apologized, “it’s the work I do.” Usually with less crashing. Ferry supplies to a new colony in a hard to reach location, or rescuing civilians down on their luck, stop a difficult fire, small things that fell through the cracks. It had been a decade or two since he was much for the limelight or force crusades, they never ended well.

While the snow was heavy and the storms high above cracked to reveal downward strikes, winds building and threatening to knock them over, he'd steady himself and hopefully her in the force if he saw her losing her footing. Our pair did manage to reach the nearest mountain eventually, “looks good.” Kei peered inside the darkness, to be sure they were alone. A small cave at first glance, with overhang of stone above it. There was one winding passage at the back, but that appeared covered by heavy rubble.

Taking what looked like some basic combustible materials off his belt, “first time for me too, here for the watch?” Kei dropped the materials in a circle of stones, and started trying to catch a spark, unless Sorel could spot anything for the fire, it would be a small one!

Sorel wasn't far wrong about the storm getting worse, thicker and heavier, louder thunder saw truth to that, snow coming down measured now in feet not inches. Had Kei wondering if they'd need to climb higher as he looked out, if she could remember his expression of concern from earlier, she might spot it or sense it.

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Sorel Crieff

Sorel winked at the Jedi Master. “Guess what? I figured flying wasn’t one of your stronger suits. But landing it in one piece — or mostly one piece — in this weather? That’s worth applauding in my book. Not shoddy at all.”

She was perfectly suited for her fighting style, fast, supple and well balanced. But it was not ideal for walking through a force nine blizzard. She stumbled every now and then and had to lean into and then away from the wind in order to avoid falling over. Which she only barely managed to do. At least she had a low centre of gravity to help her keep her balance.

Finally they made it to the mountain and then a cave — which made for a natural wind-break. The inside of the cave was cold, hard and inhospitable, but it was preferable to remaining outside and risking any number of deaths by natural causes.

As Kel started a small fire, she spoke. “Yes, the Watch. My background is a little unusual. But then I think every Jedi says that. But it’s fair to say that I’m here because of my devotion to the Code.”

She scuffed her boots on the rocky floor before sitting on a boulder. “I have an issue with dark-siders. Any dark-siders and I wonder if it will impact my ability to be one hundred percent supportive of the Coalition. But the Watch? They seem to fit my way of thinking better.” She looked at the Jedi Master. “Maybe I’m wrong, I just know how I feel.”

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Laughs were shared about landings, and he was warming to her, giving a strong nod.

“Watch are dedicated, some of the best we have.” Kei said directly to her, the next generation to watch over and protect. “Tell me your background.” Her spirit was in the right place, no doubt her past would show him why.

While Sorel spoke about unease at working with darksiders, a younger Kei’s grin could have told a story all its own. Instead Amadis continued to light the fire, blowing out what he was using, and tidying up after himself, warming his hands. “Galaxy's a rough place.” Kei admitted. Snow falling higher, he took a step toward the rising snow sheets, watching in his own way. Accepting responsibility for his small place in things, and why the galaxy was as it was.

After she had finished, he gave her a long look. “Is your view what’s right?” The words were measured, wise even for once. If he could spare another young padawan seeing the death of thousands one day, seeing many of her friends taken to decide what was right, force knows the stubbled aging Jedi Master was going to try.

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Sorel Crieff

Sorel took the Master at his word and told him some — but not all — of her background. There was a secret she would keep forever, her former Master deserved that much at least.

“Like many children, I was taken from my family at the age of four to go to Coruscant to be a Jedi. I was pleased, honoured even. So I lived the average life of a Youngling. Then, after the One Sith invaded, we moved to Ossus and I carried on my training. I wondered, as I got older, if I’d ever be a Padawan but finally a Master took me under his wing and rather than work out of Ossus, we tended to go on missions together. Then one day we came across a crime boss that had kidnapped a princess. It turned out the criminal was my Master’s brother. They took each other’s life in front of me.”

She told the story in a purely factual way, there was no emotion on the surface. “Being pragmatic, I took the ship and journeyed the galaxy. I needed to understand what it was all about and what it meant for me. When I decided to return to the Jedi Order, I found they’d left Ossus and so once more I was unsure what to do. But I came across my new Master and she was a member of the Silver’s, so here I am. And me devotion to the light-side means the call of the Watch was impossible to ignore.”

“So, enough of me. What’s your story?”

[member="Kei Amadis"]

“Faced tragedy.” She'd not just faced it, she'd stood up to it coming back. Kei’s face was sympathetic toward her. He moved to sit beside her rock as she spoke. Not looking to stand over Sorel, “Could have taken that a hundred ways.” Used it to help or hurt, gaining respect from the Epicanthix for her mature choices. Choices he’d seen from soldiers and Jedi both he counted among friends. “Faced it selflessly. Watch will be lucky to have you.” He grinned firmly, genuinely. You didn’t get to decide what had happened to you, only what you became after, she’d made the selfless decisions.

Amadis was not empathic, instead used to listening to padawans or new arrivals to the temple, and had begun to read faces. He saw she was distant by how she spoke, understanding why anyone would be. “Need an ear, call.” He passed her over a small holocard with his ship’s frequency on it. By the picture a ship that looked like it was two hundred too years too old to be still in one piece. Another former Jedi convincing him to keep the ambiguous statement running, despite of or because of its past. [member="Serena Bouie"]

Kei’s life. Had anyone asked before, not often, strong stubbled grin given in response. “Orphan on a freighter ship.” Kei pulled out a blanket from his belt, expanding it with a hissing sound as air gave the silver sheet some form. He offered it over to Sorel. Plenty of winds and thunder howling through the mouth of their cave. Waiting till the last gust died down, “Sith messed with the crew. Joined the republic to protect them, and fought a few battles defending it.” Kei would have been happy to leave our tale there. “Led Jedi to war to stop the Sith, lost a lot of friends.” Standing up to tend their fire, he poked it. It’d last if not for that howling wind coming in, which he put his back to, shielding their heat.

“SSC gave us a home.” [member="Coci Heavenshield"] was his oldest remaining friend alive, and always had been good to him. “Netherworld gave us a scare,” or two, lot of time stuck there, by the silver ring on his finger Kei had settled since. “You hungry?” Rations, not exactly gourmet, he laid them out. By the looks of the storm, be better to eat small mouthfuls.

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Sorel Crieff

She shrugged. She didn’t take compliments easily. “I will just be the best Jedi I can be. If that’s good enough for the Watch then it’ll all end well, won’t it. And thanks for listening. I really appreciate it."

She glanced at the holocard and pocketed it. “If you fly in this, you’re braver than you look.” She smiled, “Sorry, it’s an old line but I couldn’t resist it.” But she rearranged her face when Kei spoke and listened intently. She took the silver sheet but immediately handed it back. She indicated the wrist band. “A gift from my Master. It regulates my temperature regardless of the environment. In simple terms, I don’t feel the cold — or the heat. But thanks anyway.”

“One thing the bracelet doesn’t do is manage my hunger. So I’d love to eat.” She grabbed a ration pack and took a small bite. “I can’t say I’ve lost anyone yet, except my first Master. And I know all about the Jedi teachings on the subject, but how do you cope…if you don’t mind sharing something so personal.”

[member="Kei Amadis"]

"Don't let anyone tell you that your best isn't good enough." Strong nod given and happy to listen, no great talker, she was getting more out of him than most! Kei was still a guardian at heart, out of the role more than not these days. Amadis’s grin taking on signs of amusement when she talked about his ship, “you have no idea.” What that thing took to keep running by now. Leaning his often tense neck back, Kei rolled his head around, letting the tension fall form the muscles, force assisted. The technique possibly caused a mild relaxed feeling around the Epicanthix.

“Nice,” Kei agreed, practically minded. Regarding her choice of bracelet, “expensive?” Thinking he could probably do with a few of those himself! Taking bite of his own rations, used to eating them by now, [member="Taiden Keth"] was a miracle worker with herbs. Nothing but herbs from his garden and some otherwise bland field ration protein, minerals and vitamins in a bar. At least Kei’s immediate crew never complained about the flavoring that he managed to pack in for them.

Thinking about crew, he sent a signal to the ship, to see if he could get through the blizzard again. Still nothing, tapping the communicator, he attached it to his ear for when they got through, leaving it on a steady pulse for now.

How do you cope. Every Jedi had different instincts and training. “Every life is different Sorel. Same with deaths.” He looked at her with experience of seeing his share. “You’ll cope different to me, but you’ll cope.” Finishing up his bar, he patted and rubbed his hands together to clean off the crumbs. She needed to hear something more real than textbook. “I remember them. Their memories. Who they were, how they lived, and I honor them. Most of all I remember I wasn’t the only one who suffered when they died. We never have to be alone in grief.” Kei’s eyes had certain intensity here looking up at her from behind the fire.

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Sorel Crieff

Sorel nodded at the Master’s sage words. She had promised her first Master that she’d be the best she could become and deal with her negative traits — which she was working on without yet overcoming. Her confidence still walked the fine line of arrogance at times — but the important fact was that was she was aware of it.

She regarded the bracelet. “I have no idea of the cost — I never asked. Should I have? I mean, what if it was too expensive a gift and I should have declined?” The look of confusion lasted a matter of seconds and she seemed to put it behind her. She took a second bite of her ration bar. She’d lived on them for years when she lived out of her ship and found them entirely practical — food was just a way of giving her body energy as far as she was concerned. Although she had to admit this was tastier than the bland meal replacement bar she usually ate. “Are these home-made, they’re a lot tastier than the ones I’m used to.”

She had a faraway look in her eyes as he recounted his experiences of loss. “I guess it’s something you have to experience yourself. Until it happens to me, I suspect their won’t be a lot of help. My first Master’s death hurt me but at the same time galvanised me. It focused me. But it was unusual circumstances.”

“Sorry, a bit too deep, just like that snow. We need a change of topic.” Having spent so many years alone, she was no social expert and most of her conversations were about the Force and the Jedi. Today was going to be no exception. “What saber Form do you favour?”

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Intensity that embodied the strong calm replacing it, breathing out in the force to feel the peace around him, steady as always.

“Kindness to accept gifts, whatever they are.” The bracelet was a useful gift. Kei was meaning even if she didn’t like them, most of the time it was healthy. You were “making that person feel valued Sorel.” Damn he was sentimental in his old age!

Looking at the rations, “Echani I know, herbs, you’d like him.” Once again warming his hands, and if she didn’t need the blanket, making good use of it himself! It was hard not to like Taiden, he went out of his way to be accommodating. Kei scratched his chin, should send him a wave when they got out of this.

Sorel spoke again of her Master’s death, and he nodded firmly, “always here as an ear.” Kei didn’t press her on the subject. Unlike Taiden’s subtlety the Epicanthix would make sure she directly knew that she could talk to him, anytime, and repeatedly make that fact known. Never forcing anything however.

“Only one form, Djem So.” Kei’s grin teased. Should probably give her some better advice. “Anything that protects those that need it. Keep that in mind when it comes up, your job is their lives and your own.” Keeping that in mind when things got rough, is what “keeps a Jedi a Jedi, and you alive.” Kei relaxed back, Amadis could teach okay now. Could probably sense he had to switch part of himself off to do it, that familiar side. Solid grin offered, one that met her again as she talked. “How about you?”

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Sorel Crieff

Sorel smiled at Kei’s approval of her accepting the gift from her Master. “I think the feeling was mutual. And it’s a darned practical piece of equipment too, it also filters toxins apparently, although I’ve never had cause to test it out. Although I regularly take it off in inhospitable climates. I don’t want it to make me too soft, now do I?”

She nodded at the mention of herbs. It was one thing to use them, another to know which ones to use to make meagre rations taste so good. She figured she should experiment herself as she still spent a lot of time travelling in her ship. She considered asking Kei for a recipe but the idea of trial and error appealed to her.

She listened to his explanation of his saber prowess. “I’ve been taught in all Forms but tend to be working on Jar'Kai right now. But I use Niman and Shien and Ataru. I think my destiny is to focus on my saber work. In the old days, I guess I’d have specialised as a Guardian. And if I chose to wager, I’d say that was your calling too. Am I right?”

[member="Kei Amadis"]

“No,” Kei gave strong agreement in his firm nod. Being over reliant on technology had been one of his crewmates [member="Fyor Nayus"]’s death. “And keeping it close will save your life.” Amadis added, odds were it would one day.

Saber play, “once.” The Master’s grin broadened, “reach out your saber hand.” Amadis put his own hand up, they were a distance apart, her on the boulder him at the entrance and fire. Close enough to demonstrate what he meant. “Promise I’ll be gentle.” Hopefully she trusted him enough now.

Waiting till she was comfortable and in agreement. Kei’s technique had gone toward stuns, disabling effects, pushing out force energy along her nerve endings, peaceful but determined calm along his expression. If she did raise her hand up, she’d likely feel a slightly numbness wash over her dueling hand, nothing major that a good shake of it wouldn’t put feeling back into it. Possibly feeling like she’d just been sitting on a leg too long, or slept on her arm.

“Our job as Jedi is to stop the fight.” The guardian in him spoke. Whether that was by knockout, by stun, by avoiding the conflict entirely, disabling someone’s hand, and yes by sometimes pre-emptive action as the SSC were about to engage in as last resort, or ending a life. “Pick your battles carefully Sorel.” There was never a shortage of them. Kei stood up in their small cave, asking the question of each battle, is what kept you looking back at your training, your experience and what shaped who were. The code was a good thing when times were tough.

Pulling his blanket off, looking outside, they weren’t getting out of the cave any time soon. “Show an old dog a thing or two?” Kei's stubbled grin would turn to his hip, lighting up his saber unity if she did, otherwise he'd brush himself off and sit back down again.

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Sorel Crieff

Sorel reached out her right hand. In truth she used both to fight, but if pushed to name a dominant hand, she would select the right. She smiled. “Be yourself and be honest. If that means gentle, that works for me.”

And then she felt it. “What was that?” she asked, shaking her arm to take the numb sensation away. “What did you do? And more importantly, can you teach me?”

She listened to his words. “I fight when I have to, not because I enjoy it, or even because I’m good at it. It may be a last resort, but it is a necessary choice sometimes. But anything I can learn to avoid having to engage is a good thing. But to neglect training and learning to use the saber is as much of a weakness as being too eager.”

She took his lead and removed her cloak and took one of her saber hilts in her left hand, she didn’t trust the right one just yet. “Being ambidextrous has its advantages sometimes,” she said with a grin. She didn’t activate the saber but gave a small formal bow and spoke softly. “Ready when you are, you old dog.”

[member="Kei Amadis"]

Nodding to the Padawan, she understood, and thought as he did. “Make a good teacher Sorel.” Kei grinned more firmly, better teacher than he had, he certainly hoped! Not all Masters were born to teach, not all padawans or knights realised that at first. “Force Stun and Yes,” in his opinion every Jedi should at least look at stun, if not stasis and then stasis field as they progressed. “When you want to learn, I will teach.” She'd demonstrated she'd use it responsibly by his reading of her.

Strong, certain calm fell over the Jedi Master as he assumed his firm Djem So stance, breathing out in the force. Traditionally angled back high over his head in a two handed grip, half the step already made by his footing, ready to propel him forward to his dominant leg. This showed how Kei approached life. You needed that certain calm when using the style’s more offensive form, and you need the strength to carry it.

Turning his own saber down to 10% power, which would do little more than give her a soft shock. Old dog, “Haha, we’ll see.” Now the Epicanthix really liked her, grin firm and broad.

Amadis didn’t bow as Taiden might have done, giving her firm nod of his head instead. Kei wouldn't overwhelm her, instead he would push Sorel, else there would be no point. The double step toward her was simple, both hands bringing the saber down powerfully, aimed centrally at her head, in what was called the beginnings of a falling avalanche, his full weight but no force enhancement was behind it. The weapon circled around low to his side, and then came fully over his head again for the second forward step to bring it down. Two overhead falling strikes, simple, practical, and useful Djem So depending on who you faced, beginning to build pressure.

[member="Sorel Crieff"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom