Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract Sasori Commission: Exploration

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
FIrst and foremost I blame Valery Noble Valery Noble her contracts were fun to read and participate in making. The creative subs with talented factory makers gave a few ideas for future submissions.

Second, for some fun as this one gives a prize to the winner. In special wrapping paper.

The goal, with Sasori's expansion to several companion galaxies, chaarting extragalactic hyperlanes for quicker travel and developing Aang-Tii drives for folding space to make the travel that much faster. Whole new fields are open and this does include extradimensional such as otherspace, rozzum, waru space.

Production Scale: Semi-Unique to Mass
It should be able to function across all envinronments including high pressure submersion and vacuum.
It should be built around possible situations it might encounter as much as known situations. A chance to go ham in your scenarios even.
Sky is the limit from weapons, tech, biots to vehicles and ships.
Should be made with Sasori marketplace materials but if you have something that will compliment show it off.
Have Fun with it

I know I am not the best in terms of pitch but for those who want to go crazy and have some fun with it. The cut off will be April 15 for submissions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom