Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saria: Slave dancer for sale

Saria

S
I am creating an Elzeri dancer designed to be a slave. Only one problem though: nobody owns her yet! But before you get any strange ideas, I am not doing this for my own personal fantasies. I'm just intrigued by what sort of RP I could get out of more or less watching from the sidelines, and perhaps being taught some useful stuff along the way ICly.

If you could do with a cute elf-like servant girl to dance around your bar or nightclub or even personal home, let me know and we can talk logistics!

Slavers must die :)

I actually love the elzeri or any elf-like species so I'd love to rp some time. For now though, I don't think I'll be of much use to you. Akabane does not like slavery and he'd never buy a slave.

Good luck in your search!

[member="Saria"]

Renaldo Moon

R
"Ooo Ooo Ooo!"

Gets on a step stool, and raises hand

"Pick me, pick me!"

Even though almost all the factions on here are anti-slavery buzzkills, I could still see Rineo being the devious little Jawa that he is, breaking those rules, and considering Elzeri seem to be all into mechanics, he could find much use out of a slave like that. Plus being a pretty lady and all is a real big bonus as well :)

[member="Saria"]

Chance Bonaventure

C
Chance would be willing to partake in the auction. Should he win, it would be a fair and businesslike relationship, with a position - and home - on his ship as part of the crew.

If you're interested, contact me via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom