Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sarge's Combat Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mgbxfyGybA1qlvsj5o1_250.gif
Intent: Provide Sarge front-line capable powered armor, as opposed to his original assassin armor
Manufacturer: Syndicate Armorsmiths
Model: Powered Armor
Affiliation: OmegaPyre
Modularity: Limited
Production: Unique
Material: Duraplast
Description: Made of duraplast, this armor was commissioned in secret by Sarge after consultation with Ayden in order to provide him a more front-line capable suit of powered armor - at least in comparison to his older gear. To that end, he's incorporated duraplast; which offers decent protection against things like grenades and shatter rifles as well as being resistant to EMP's and ion cannons. It also provides decent protection from sabers [read, won't cut through immediately, but duraplast ain't no beskar].

He makes use of the same fusion batteries as in his last armor, allowing the power armor to stay charged through the use of solar energy, ambient radiation, heat, etc.

While it does not enhance his strength, he has incorporated a larger left gauntlet - the battery powers an energy field that forms around the fist allowing him to deal increased damage to armor plating [this is an activated ability]. It's bulky size makes it fairly cumbersome and requires most of his weapons to have larger barrels in order for him to grip them comfortably.

Weapons are held in place by magnetic locks located on the armor and he's got the usual assortment of pouches for things such as ammo and grenades. His suit incorporates a droid AI in order to better process information and a HUD similar to that found in Mandalorian armor [360 degree view, multiple vision modes, ability to share 'screen' with others].

His comms feature enhanced encryption software in order to protect comm traffic and a signal booster in the event of weak connection due to weather distortion and the like. The suit also features a rudimentary medical suit: it can inject adrenaline, coagulants, painkillers or a small bit of bacta as necessary, although naturally supplies of these are very low and only used in dire situations to prevent death.

He's also incorporated a small gel layer between bodysuit and armor to help alleviate concussive impacts.

Classification: Powered Armor [Anti-Blaster/Ballistic]
Weight: 100 kg [Feels about 17 kg]
Quality: Class 9
Other Feature(s): It's awesome

[I am presently working on a thread with Ayden for development of this armor, although it's mostly an adaption of his current armor.]

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Given that yourcurrent armor was accepted, and this is just sort of a variation of it (in terms of development/ they are very much alike), and that its unique I'd be okay with this. When I see another Staff Member I'll poke them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom