Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarge Potteiger

[member="Xander Carrick"]

What a long, strange trip it's been.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

Yeah, he's not an exceptionally tall guy. He's just solid. Hell, Jak Sandrow was like 6' 8'' or something. I used to joke that Sarge was the shortest male on the board.

[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Throat punching means you get all the women.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
Sarge is a good height for a realistic human male. Could be taller, but still a decent height. Jak was a freaking basketball player or something.
Nyx is, of course, fairly tall for a human female.... okay, she's really tall (sort of. I mean, Ven was 6'6" or something before she was reborn). Of course, she isn't exactly a homo-sapien.

As for him being the shortest... I think he actually comes close as long as you're limiting it to the adult human males.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"], Long and strange aren't the only words my friend.

We need to RP again sometime. Really the only time that I have is when I played Zero those two years ago.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
oh my god

how did i not see this before

i am blind as a bat

Sarge

meet your alter ego

great_rvb_quotes__sarge_by_codemidnight.jpg

tumblr_mtkxm53CRg1rfhmwzo1_250.gif

tumblr_mnfituxGU11qjcofzo2_500.gif

tumblr_mdwrtuG0kB1rhp124o1_250.gif

Nyx has 29 threads so far, with a total of 66,000 words. I've written her for over a year, but I've taken a lot of breaks, so I can't say how many weeks it took me to do each thread.

And yeah, unf. It's a gif of Antje Traue from... something. I don't know for sure. There were some similar gifs though, so it might have been some photo-shoot or interview thing.
9snVMdY.gif
wrQOGgp.gif

Two more avis I made from the set I found.

I can't remember a time where Ashin had a playby that I didn't like and/or find attractive. I'm actually using one of the same base images that John used for her, just an altered version, for Ven right now. I think Ashin used to use another one Antje's pics, actually, now that I think about it. From her role in Pandorum, maybe.
Antje-Traue.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom