Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Santivory Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-sci-fi-art-of-allen-wei-2.jpg

Name:
Santivory [SANT-AI-VOR-EE] Prison

Image Source:
http://www.allenwei-design.com/?cat=9
By Allen Wei on allenwei-design.com

Classification:
Prison

617km south and 2022km west of where the equator and prime meridian meet on Hoth.

Affiliation:
First Order

Population:
It is a relatively large prison
Personnel: 512
Inmates: 816
Total: 1328

Defenses:
Armed forces, BV-MAIT | Brandt-Volcata Mobile Anti Infantry Turrets, DF.9 Turrets, and GW Galactic Warden Droid [Seeking Approval Into Factory]

Points of Interest:
There is no locations of interest on the base. Just anything you'd see in a regular prison.

Description:
Santivory Prison is a large prison found in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the ice cold planet of hoth, 617km south and 2022km west of where the equator and prime meridian meet. Santivory is a prison that was created by the First Order to keep all those who oppose them locked far away in a high security prison. The prison technically does not actually have an owner apart from the First Order. No person or company is ever involved in the prison in any way. The prison is also relatively new and has a high budget so it looks a lot nicer and more high tech. It also is a very secretive prison that doesn't like to be known about.

History:
Santivory Prison is a relatively new prison created by the empire to keep in powerful inmates. It was built on a high budget because it was supposed to be an inescapable prison. To ensure this would occur, the First Order created the first GW Galactic Warden Droid to watch over the prison. This droid originally started out as a mere warden but then ended up being more of a police officer and capturing criminals across the galaxy as well. This droid became the main source of all of the inmates of the prison.

Intent:
My character is created to be a Galactic Warden/Police Officer. This prison is made to be her "home base". It is practically where she lives. I am also planning on using it in RP as a place where she takes criminals she has captured.

Links:
Whenever I try to make my droid in the Technology creation is says "You cannot start a new topic" so none right now.

[member="GW-01"]

GW-01 said:
Location: 617km south and 2022km west of where the equator and prime meridian meet.
Please also include mention of the planet this location is on here.

GW-01 said:
Links: Whenever I try to make my droid in the Technology creation is says "You cannot start a new topic" so none right now.
Factory is for the moment closed while it is undergoing updates and the removal of dev threads.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom