Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sands of Change

Akodya Mune

A
The two suns of Tatooine violently pelted their hot, merciless rays down onto the baron planet. The heat that radiated from them made Akodya Mune cringe. At of all the places she could have fled to she had picked the one she loathed most of all, she had no idea why. Red dust and sand clothed everything on the outer rim world, it's buildings, it's moisture farms...it's people. Ever since she was a child Akodya had found the heat uncomfortable. Maybe that is why she had decided to come here? because the Padawan Mune everyone knew had made it clear how much she hated Tatooine. She had become what she used to hate, so maybe she should embrace everything she had disliked as a member of Order.

As she weaved through the sticky, buzzing crowds Akodya's fingers curled around her lightsaber hilt out of an old habit. Her eyes shifted across small market tables that various beings had set up to show of what worthless things they were trying to tell at ridiculous prices. Rolling her eyes she moved her gaze to a cantina a few meters away. Maybe she could get something to drink? find out if anyone was selling some cheap ships? that would make running away easier. Picking up the pace, Akodya was suddenly stopped. One stall clerk thrust a beaded necklace into her face, giving her a false smile.

"Woah there gorgeous! what's the rush? theses pretty beads would look ravishing around your pretty little neck! they can be your for-" The brunette quickly cut the man off.

"I don't want them." She hissed, before grabbing his wrist the slamming it back into his stand. Stang, why was everyone on this dirty rock so slimy? It grated on her nerves. The man whimpered at her action, which made her let go, her eyes widening a fraction. Her anger was barely surpressed at this point. She needed to calm down. Quickly dashing away, Akodya sighed. She didn't have to show restraint anymore. Not expressing emotion is more dangerous than embracing them! if she was frustrated, she would make it known.

Then why was she still trying to remain in control?

But someone had been watching. Someone who, although limited in her interaction with the Confederacy of Independent Systems, was still quite often found in their space. Circe had seen her anger, her desire to let loose against the men who dared to cause her life trouble while she resided on this planet. And it was gorgeous. A perfect tool to make the woman another one of Circe's acolytes.

"So..." She began, still invisible to the the other woman thanks to her immersion in the White Current. "You need to let loose, darling..."

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
Finally The crowd began to thin out as she neared the cantina. Her heart was pounding. The hot mix of frustration and confusion was something she was slowly growing accustomed to. Taking in a sharp breath of air Akodya leaned against the dirty stone wall of the establishment, before a violent chill ran down her back. Her tawny eyes widened at the disturbing feeling. Then, a voice caught her attention.

"So...you need to let loose, darling..." It whispered.

Akodya turned her head around to try and catch where the voice was coming from, but there was no one near her. What in the name of the galaxy is that?

"Who is this?" She muttered under her breath, trying not to draw attention to herself.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Someone who sees your plight and desires nothing more than to help you out." She smiled from under the cover, slowly walking towards Akodya from behind. "I've seen your picture before in the Jedi archives... Didn't you used to wear that cute black eyeshadow?" She smiled, gently dropping her arms over Akodya's shoulders, the woman as well being drawn into the White Current.

"Welcome to my world."

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
The silky voice spoke again, a veil of darkness draped over every word. A force user, no doubt. Someone was trying to mess with her. Akodya's eyes narrowed. "How did you get into the Jedi Archives?" She asked slowly, A little bit nervous now. She hadn't worn that eye shadow since she was seventeen! Suddenly she felt a firm grip take hold of her shoulders and the girl sensed. A strange sensation washed over her, one she had never felt before. All of a sudden she didn't feel the twin sun's burning rays anymore...she was cold.

"What...what just...?

@[member="Circe Savan"]
"

"Welcome to the White Current, darling. The soothing river of the Force as it truly is. This is what the Jedi refuse to tell you about, what the Sith can touch..." Circe had examined the personnel records of the Jedi archives through Jentara's senatorial access, but knew little about this particular woman other than that. "I want to teach you what no one else will. And to do that, you will have to take a step into darkness." She smirked, giving a kiss to the back of the woman's head.

"Will you? Or must I be more aggressive?"

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya shivered violently at the woman, the Sith's, touch. She felt cool breath against her neck before a kiss was planted on the ex padawan's head. The invasion of personal space was enough to tip Akodya over the edge. "Touch me again, and I will not hesitate to put a hole in you." She hissed in a low voice, pulling her body away so she could turn and face the person behind her. She loathed anyone who decided it was 'okay' to put her hands on her without permission. The space they were in, however, made the brunette feel sick to the core. The white current? what was that? With eyes like daggers she stared in the direction of the woman, light saber hilt in hand.

"Explain this to me! What is the 'white current'? a-and what did you DO to me?" She demanded, her voice thinly covered with a coat of annoyance.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"The White Current is the Force itself, darling. The teachings of the Fallanassi state that we should immerse ourselves in the Current, that one human being can no more alter the flow of the Force than a simple pebble tossed into a river. We should let it run through us, shape us and carve us into the image we're in today." She paused. "As for what I did - you and I are currently immersed in the White Current itself. It's a special trait that only Fallanassi adepts know how to use.

She smiled. "I can feel the anger in your heart. The Fallanassi also believe that authority is an illusion, and everyone should satiate their own desires. Why don't you let loose on that guy?"

And she would be out of the Current, as Circe stepped away, intending to for the moment, let Akodya do what she needed to do.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
"I can't attack someone because I feel angry. It wasn't even him who has got me in this state..." She mumbled in response. Soon enough she had slipped back into reality with a sharp breath of air, stumbling back a little bit as she did so. The woman's voice still rung in her mind...

Authority is an illusion...?

Scowling, the runaway Jedi's hands curled into fists. She was not going to go back into that crowd just to beat some stall owner up. Sure, he probably stole those beads, but she didn't need to make a scene! Akodya just wanted to fade away. Leave. So no one could see her ever again. The idea of the 'white current' suddenly came to mind. Was that a way to hide too? Crossing her arms over her breasts the girl began to think...

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Then she would find herself in the White Current again, with Circe. "Do you want to learn about the White Current? Of how to shroud yourself to where no one can? If so, then come with me." Cautiously, she offered her hand to the Jedi, though she was admittedly tensed and prepared to use a Force Push on the young Padawan if she chose to remove Circe's hand instead of take it.

"Let me show you the way... and get you eye shadow."

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya stared at the redheaded woman for a while, her eyes flickering from her thin, green hands to her face as the young woman tried to decide. She didn't trust this being, not one bit. A dark, foreboding feeling lingered on every word that escaped her lips. She had tempted lost souls with this white current before. Quirking her eyebrow up at the stranger Akodya slowly unraveled her arms. Well, I am aware of the fact this woman is not to be trusted...I could go. I at least know to watch myself and it is not like I am defenselessness. Akodya thought to herself, biting down softly on her lower lip.

"You better be telling the truth." She seethed, before slowly taking the woman's hand.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I'm almost hurt. I may be a Darksider, but I don't lie. Well, not with regards to something like this." She paused, leading the Padawan away. "Name's Savan. Circe Savan, Sith Master. You've probably heard of me from the Republic's propaganda with regards to the Ewok Genocide or the battle of Metalorn. Already testified on my behalf that I wasn't involved in war crimes..." She sighed.

"How about you? What's your name?"

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
"Sith?" Akodya managed to say. She should have suspected as much. Her whole body tensed up. Stang. Master? How the hell was she going to slip her way out of this if things go bad fast? what was a Sith master doing on this rusty ball of sand and dirt anyway? Blowing a loose strand of hair from her face Akodya took a sharp breath of air, and silently reassured herself all would be well.

"I have to say, I have heard your name floating around the temple. I'm P-Akodya Mune." She quickly corrected herself, having about to introduce herself with a title she no longer wore.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Akodya... Nice to meet you. Even though I do already know of you, it's nice to meet in person." She gave a soft smile. "So, I'm curious... what do you know about people like me? It always makes me smile to hear how much Jedi dislike the Sith." After all, such anger was a starting point for further corruption. "After all, I love Jedi. The peaceful ones, that is... The ones who are willing to talk, instead of unjustly persecuting me for my Force alignment."

She smiled, looking the Jedi over. "Mmm... So, let's get you some eyeshadow, shall we?"

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
"I no very little of the ways of the Sith, however what I have heard don't portray your kind in a positive light..." Akodya muttered. For good reason. She thought to herself. What was this woman playing at? What did she want from Akodya? After all, she was merely an ex padawan. She hadn't even made Knight when she left the order. Flicking her hair out of her face her hand slid out of Circe for a moment.

"Why do you want me in that eyeshadow so badly?" she asked hesitantly.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"It accentuates your natural eye color and draws people to focus more on your face, not your assets." She pointed at the well-sized pair that Akodya called her own. "If people focus less on these, and less on this -" She pointed to Akodya's backside - "then it's easier to hold a conversation without making things that much more awkward. Oh, and they're sexy."

She smirked at the last comment, giving a wink as well.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
"Sexy...?" She repeated slowly, a little confused. She had never been referred to as sexy before. Personally, she was a little uncomfortable with Circe gesturing toward her breasts and her behind. "I didn't really notice that my...ah...body was a distraction." She confessed. She actually hadn't. Was that the whole reason she wasn't taken seriously? Akodya frowned, staring down disapprovingly at herself.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"All attractive women experience the same thing. But many men seem to think that they can utilize your shyness, and your lack of skill in such matters, But don't worry. Once you get a little teaching in from me, you'll understand. I can certainly promise you that." She smiled, knowing how close Akodya had to have been to falling. "Now... let's see what I can do for you, hm? How do we give you nice, good, long-lasting eye shadow that'll make you look absolutely divine?"

She paused. "Any ideas?"

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
"I don't think that I need to learn such things." She muttered. It wasn't like she planned to ever have a man hang around her permanently. As long as no one tired to touch her she could tolerate crude stares and comments. Touching was a no no. "I wouldn't know, Savan, It's not exactly my field of expertise." She admitted with a huff, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. This seemed entirely pointless. She thought she was going to learn about the darkside not try on different eye shadow colours.

"Is it even that important?" she murmured.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"In truth, it is. I mean, I could just corrupt your body with the Dark Side, and you wouldn't need eye shadow, But that leads to yellow eyes, deathly skin, and black veins that show underneath your flesh. At least, that's the case for humans like yourself who indulge in the darkness. Besides, there's no reason you can't look good and use the Dark Side too." She smirked.

"Now, let's find a place where I can teach you without worry."

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom