Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sanctuary Rock

Jaron simply nodded. There was some quiet as Sasha was deciding what she wanted. The admission he'd been her drug since explained her sexual appetite seemed to be constantly needing satisfaction. Perhaps she was just naturally that way, but with the substance abuse being revealed Jaron wasn't sure. A lot more things made sense though, and when she staddled him, kissed him slow and passionately, a million things ran through his mind. His large hand gripped the vial, as his fingers closed around it. If she wanted freedom from it, he would help, but it would come at a price.

When her lips pulls away from his, he focused on her eyes. His free hand cupped her cheek as his thumb ran across the soft skin of her face. Gently, he ran his thumb across her full lips, as the question in his mind formed into words.

"So your drug, and your partner? I could get used to this," he kissed her again. "This vial though, it shuts out more than the past, the darkside as well. I can help you, but you'll have to trust me completely."

Using the force, the vial was set next to the caf, while Jaron rolled Sasha onto her back.

"Do you trust me?

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
As [member="Jaron Lesan"] held gentle control of her face with his hand and thumb, sapphire eyes broke from his searching gaze that seemed to go right down into her soul, then followed almost panicky the small vial of her "precious" as it floated away with the help of the Force over to the nightstand where their mugs of caf, now lukewarm, sat untouched.

Full attention returned to her lover as he kissed Sash, then his question struck her to the core. Jaron said he'd help her, but did she trust him? Trust… That was a tricky thing for dark siders to have in one another. Could she indeed trust that man that had accelerated her fall for his own means? The lost and troubled Jedi padawan would eventually have fallen on her own no doubt, but he had picked up on her weakness presented by the break up with his younger cousin, and exploited it smugly.

Though to say it had all been bad, she couldn't… In fact, Sasha had never been happier in general. The company was great. The sex even better. The relief that finally the chains that were holding her captive were broken now for good allowing the Dark Jedi to be the person she wanted to be, to do what she wanted to do, and to gain in strength and power without restraint… It all was truly liberating. And, Sasha did have Jaron to thank for that. But still, could she trust the Sith apprentice with her inner-most weakness, the addiction, especially if he was a part of the fix?

After the thoughtful yet playful Telosian rolled Sasha onto her back, the cravings of her addiction begin cursing through her body again; begging, no demanding to be taken care of one way or the other. Determined arms wrapped around Jaron's neck and pulled him to her and a long, toned leg pinned his lower half to her body as well.

"Yes," she answered on a hot breath into Jaron's ear as lips and teeth took to the flesh of his exposed neck.

So was her "yes" because Sash truly trusted her partner, or was it because most junkies needing a hard fix would do whatever it took to score… Perhaps a little of both? It was true the addiction to the Andris was a hinderance and would lead to a spiraling demise, and she in no way wanted to give up the power of the dark side that had so lovingly embraced her, strengthened her, given her new life. The truth would be in the pudding they say.

The tension between the two was as taught as it had ever been. Jaron wanted to give in to her desires, to sate her, he desired the same. Sasha was his vixen, a woman whose appetite was the same as his own. However, this addiction would only end poorly for her, and Jaron could not, would not, lose Sasha because of it. It was one final chain which needed to be broken, and he knew that despite his own wants, and needs, he had to press away from her. This moment wasn't about them as lovers, it was about her addiction, and Jaron couldn't give in now that he knew.

"Good," he said pressing her to the bed as she tried to pull his shirt off him.

A wave of the force pressed her to the bed, and pinned her to it until Jaron could free himself from her. Deep down his conscience would not allow him to take advantage of her. This one thought impressed upon him that she was more to him than a playmate, but an equal partner indeed. The realization woild have ripple effects in everythjng he did when they were apart from now on. Both mugs of caf were left in place, but the Andris was taken, and Sash was locked into the room.

"We are partners, Sash. I'll be your lover, a friend, teacher, you can play as rough or as nice as you want, but one thing I will not be is just the next fix. This drug is a chain which has to be broken before it breaks you. In the morning I will teach you how the darkside can help you be set free."

She was going to see this as a betrayal, he knew it, but that would be the drug talking. Jaron could weather the storm knowing in the end, she would one day thank him for this. For now, Jaron had a vial of Andris to hold onto.

"I won't give it back until you've asked me three times, but only if you promise that when you ask you feel desperate. Still until then for three times my answer will be no. I don't want to see this take you."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
It was not unusual for the two lovers to play rough when the need to satisfy their equalled raw passion for each other came to a heated boil; the encounter in the cave on Maramere where they acquired Stygium crystals being just one example of many episodes. So as Sasha was trying to relinquish [member="Jaron Lesan"] of his clothes rather hastily, him pinning her down on the bed with the Force was just part of their foreplay. What her so called partner did next though, was. not. nice.

The withdrawal symptoms from the forced detox were harsh, and the end result was an episode of Force Rage nearly killing both Sasha and Jaron as the Sith Apprentice taught her how to tap into what made the Dark Jedi use in the first place.

When she asked him for the Andris back the third time, he was like really… after all this you want it back?! But Jaron did give it back reluctantly with an air of disappointment about his aura… and to his pleasant surprise Sasha destroyed it in front of him. Now it was time to move forward; this whole experience making her much more stronger and powerful for it too.

The withdrawal had been as emotionally taxing for Jaron was what it appeared Sasha was going through. She said all kinds of things to him, about him, all of which were not nice or repeatable by any imagination. It was the Andris, Jaron had to remind himself of that many times. Training her, getting her connected to the darkness seemed to serve as some appeasement, though she was so angry with him for a time and withheld pleasure from him out of spite.

They had seemed to be past that with the worst of the detox over. A lot of time was spent training now, especially since Sasha now knew what to do with the hurt, pain, and rejection she had felt in life. This fueled her connection to the darkness, and Jaron was able to walk her through what had taken him longer to learn.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, their trajectory seemed to be moving further ahead. The pair stood in the training facility where Jaron was ready to help her learn a skill which would test them both. Their relationship had passed the test of Sasha's detox, but had it built trust or resentment. Today Jaron would find out by placing his life in the hands of his partner.

"So today you're going to learn something that you might enjoy a bit too much, and get some payback as well. You're going to learn Force Choke."

Jaron looked at the red head.

"Focus your mind around my throat. Force it to tighten, constrict..."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Their relationship had changed… for the better or worse, that was still to be determined. It definitely had become more focused since her detox. Training had become the priority, which was a good thing to keep her mind on track.

Sasha had not let [member="Jaron Lesan"] touch her yet. Whether it was out of spite or simply that she was too scared to go there again so soon after being clean. The addictive nature of their passion was powerful in itself. The question to be answered was Sash strong enough to handle loving him once again and not letting it lead back to where she was before… Using him as a drug? That too was to be determined.

A wicked grin came over her face as the Sith Apprentice explained that Force Choke would be the next dark side skill he'd be teaching her. The Dark Jedi Padawan took her stance with a very determined look.

"Be careful what you wish for, darlin'," she smirked with a Corellian drawl, then closed her blue orbs and reopened them a couple of moments later with a yellow hue coloring the irises.

In the Force, Sasha could feel her hand around Jaron's neck. A cackle formed in the back of her throat, but she didn't release it yet. Oh this was going to be fun! With an outstretched hand, her crescent-shaped fingers began to slowly pinch together; harder, and harder, and harder…

"Beg for me to release my grip.. or die," the redhead sneered. Was Sash serious or just teasing? Good question. Did she even know the answer to that? Maybe, maybe not. Another test of their partnership it seemed.

Was she mocking his accent? Jaron didn't have time to ask as he could feel his throat begin to tighten. It came on slow at first, but the moment Sasha had realized the skill, he could feel his throat begin to close on itself. Jaron began to grasp for his breath as he reached for his neck. Desperate breaths were fought for as he tried to push back, but he had made the mistake of trusting her too much. Was she truly that angry, or was she just making fun? Jaron's instinct said he needed to free himself. He was not going to beg to her.

Embracing the pain his arm flew outward in front of him, fingers pointed to Sasha, hand stretched out. Tendrils of lightning flew from them as the pain manifested itself in that form. This would break the grip, but serve to alienate the two further. This was coming down to a battle, and Jaron knew it. Was it there first lovers quarrel? If it was, it was about to be as heated and passionate as their love making.

"What are you doing," Jaron shouted in a raspy voice, still damaged from the effect of the choke. "I will not be the one to die to today."

He released the lightning and drew his saber.

"You're going to have to do much better than that if you really want me dead."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Love and war was in the air, but which would win out in the end?

Perhaps she had been a bit too cocky, or just not determined enough. Oh well… This would be a lesson learned the hard way as the young Dark Jedi would pay for her mistake…

The blast of Force Lightning caught Sasha off guard and surged through her body knocking the redhead down. Luckily, she had been able to use a technique called Tutaminis that [member="Cambria Zadira"] had taught her while a Jedi student of hers to dissipate some of the energy before it damaged her beyond what the initial hit had. The burns on her exposed skin were painful, but that only fueled her fury and made her stronger.

"Oh you are so going to pay for that my sweets…" Sash answered with eyes glowing yellow with hatred.

Calling her lightsaber to her right hand as Sash's body was already moving to attack, the red single blade sprang to life though with the Stygium crystal now in place along with the synthetic focusing crystal the cloaking attributes would make it more difficult to follow.

Being a trained Ataru practitioner along with using other forms, Sasha came at [member="Jaron Lesan"] at a rapid run, lighsaber held at a forward advancing position, then she jumped up and spun quickly coming down on top of her partner with a double-fisted downward slash using the power of the dark side to increase the kinetic energy passed through.

Perhaps the Lightning had been a mistake, but this fight was really a long time coming. The two had a tension which always lay under the surface of everything they did, and since the hadn't been sleeping together since the detoxing began, the tension was coming out in other forms. Jaron wasn't going to just let her get away with choking him. This contest of theirs was always one for dominance, and in all truth, the two had to remember they were best as partners.

In a passionate furry, Sasha came at Jaron displaying her prowess in Ataru. He expected this form considering the time she had spent with [member="Cambria Zadira"]. Jaron would also fall into what was expected, as [member="Judah Lesan"] had taught him Niman. Rather than prepare to block the double fisted slash, Jaron used the force to pull her toward him more, a way to accelerate her attack. Jaron then slashed upward meeting her blade head on in a powerful strike. His hope was the momentum was too much for her, and her balance would be thrown off.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sasha was already fully committed to her opening strike when [member="Jaron Lesan"] counterattacked with a sly move of his own… and the accelerated kinetic energy blast of their two blades colliding spun the Dark Jedi padawan to the side.

But Sash didn't let that stop her from using it to her advantage. Kicking out as she came around, the redhead sent a Force-enhanced booted foot to the Sith apprentice's midsection hoping to knock the wind of him and put some distance between them as she went to roll away to ready another attack on his sorry ass soul.

Nothing like a good lover's quarrel to get the blood boiling… or was she simply seeking justice for his betrayal of sorts. Yeah, Sasha wasn't exactly the forgiving type, even if what her partner had done probably saved her life earlier.

Stubborn redheads. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

There blades locked, but he had to take the boot to the gut in order to avoid getting sliced by her blade. Jaron tucked as he rolled backward allowing the momentum of the kick to work for his defense. Standing back to his feet, the two would meet again as they beoth moved to intercept the other.

This time Jaron attacked her, aiming to distract her with his blade, as a loose stone was sent flying at her midsection. He could knock the wind out of her too, and still be charging at that. Whatever it was they were playing at, Jaron wasn't so much wanting to kill her, as much as use this for foreplay. He could only hope Sasha was thinking the same, though he wondered...

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sasha was put on the defensive and switched her lightsaber form over to Soresu. Course the nice little stone sent flying at her wasn't appreciated. She either needed to evade it or take the hit. The evading would require the Dark Jedi to do a jump up and over [member="Jaron Lesan"], giving him the chance to take her legs out. No she'd take the pain and use it to fuel herself into a fury.

As soon as Sasha found an opening in his balanced assault, she went back to Ataru and proceeded to Saber Swarm him with shorts strikes and stabs that would keep him on his heels hopefully pushing the Sith apprentice further backwards to the edge of the upper training platform. If he wasn't mindful, poor Jaron would take a little tumble off the cliff. Would that be so bad? Then, the fiery redhead could finish him off one way or another.

There was nothing Jaron could do to keep from falling off the edge. He'd been so focussed on parrying each attack he was not mindful of the edge. The drop was not far, but enough that he had the wind knocked out of him when he hit the floor. He was a sitting duck, and Sasha would be sure to pounce. Jaron had to act quickly.

His mind attached to her through the force, and with a giant pull of her energies, Jaron pulled her off the edge to where he lay. Grabbing her behind her head, he pulled her lips to his in a kiss. It was fiery, passionate, and pleaded with both of them to remember they actually enjoyed each other, and despite their fight, did not want to kill each other. One kiss was not enough. Jaron was sure to keep his lips to hers as long as he could keep her from getting away.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sasha knew he was going to do that, but let herself fall (pun intended or not… :p) for his move. When she landed atop him, Jaron immediately pulled her in for a kiss trying to sooth her rage and change it over to something of a more passionate nature. They were supposed to be lovers, partners after all not enemies, but being darksiders could they really not be and not end up killing each other?

The redhead fought his advances in her usual fiery way and wouldn't make it easy for the Sith, though at the same time it was all foreplay for them too that would lead to their special place. They both this go around though would need some TLC after each didn't pull punches with each other.

[member="Jaron Lesan"]

The coupling was passionate as always. Though with the pent up frustrations, the two both took quite the beating as the struggle for dominance ensued in other forms. A fair assessment had neither one winning that competition just yet, which was a good thing, because they both also won.

Jaron was exhausted, but not as much as Sasha. She was sound asleep on their bed. The distinct smell of his own body odor kept the Dark Jedi awake. It must have been strong if he could smell it without intentionally checking. A shower was what he needed, and he let the water wash away the soreness of his muscles as well.

During his shower, the sound of Sasha screaming had caused him to end it abruptly. Was she having another flashback from her use of the Andris? Jaron quickly grabbed a towel and padded dry. Rushing to the bed, he scooped her into his arms and held her close. His strong hand carressed her head, and eventually moved to her back.

"Hey, hey, hey... It's only a bad dream... I'm here, Sash."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sasha's heart was pounding in her chest after sitting up in bed with a blood curdling scream; breathes coming rapidly almost in a hyperventilated state afterwards. The redhead was covered in sweat yet her skin was cold and clammy. Uncontrollable shudders and shakes racked her body as well. When Sash was scooped up by her partner in his strong arms, she avidly pushed him away, but then clung to him with all her strength just as quickly when realizing [member="Jaron Lesan"] was trying to comfort her.

"They were closing in on me, and I was entangled, couldn't move," Sasha exclaimed in a terrified voice. "I called to the dark figure standing over me to just kill me, but… I only heard a cackle as they walked away into the green mists and let the spiders have their way with me. Oh the pain… "

Jaron simply held the woman he called partner. This moment wasn't about trying to earn points to get him another great round of passionate sex. This was about her. Sasha had seen something, and Jaron knew enough to know farseeing was a thing among force users. He may have called her dream a nightmare, but the possiblity of it being a vision, or a warning, was very real. Jaron wouldn't mention it, but he tucked the thought away into his mind for the chance this would be come a frequent occurance.

"No spiders here, you made me kill them all, and triple check after," he reminded her to try and lighten the mood. "remember?"

He leaned his bare back against cold wall which acted as a headboard for bed they had made their own. Jaron leaned Sasha back so her head laid against his toned chest, and ran his fingers through her hair. This was the first moment Jaron coukd think of where they had been sharing something intimate without it centering around sex, and so gently at that. Part of him liked it, another part of him was afraid of it. The part of him which liked it was winning, but regardless he would not abandon her at this juncture.

His lips pressed to her forehead lightly, then lovingly to her lips. The man who had always been rough with her, dominant and commanding, was now showing the fact he could also be a comforter when needed. Had Jaron truly been Sith, as he was telling himself for so long, he would not have this side. It was time for him to abandon the lie he'd been crafting for himself and admit he was still a Jedi, albeit dark.

"We've had you hiding here too long. The detoxing is over. You need to get away from here, and see the galaxy again. I've never been to Denon?"

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sasha just nodded at her partner's gentle reminder that the spiders had been all eradicated from Sanctuary Rock; the place they now called home. The spiders there had been nothing compared to the ones in her nightmare, but still she didn't like arachnids in any size or form. [member="Jaron Lesan"]'s tenderness was appreciated, though at the same time it worried her greatly that the Sith apprentice saw the Dark Jedi padawan as a weakness and would soon get rid of her. Perhaps it had been a vision of what was to befall her?

The distraught redhead motioned to the side table where an open water bottle was sitting from the night before. She took a generous sip and another, then handed it back to Jaron.

"I'd love to accompany you and serve by your side… but Denon, really? Well if you like Coruscant, then you'll like the planet-wide city. It does present many opportunities to make credits, and that is one thing we are in need of. I know I spent the last of mine on the Andris I threw away. Maybe should have held onto it to resell in hindsight, huh? The high-end stuff is always worth a lot," Sash replied feeling a bit better now, looking up at the dark-haired Lesan from where her blood red-gold head rested upon his well-hone chest that wore many scars; some old and some fairly new as did his back. Many had her name on them too. She often though wondered curiously about the rest. Okay, there was some jealousy feeding that curiosity.

Credits? Yeah, they needed them. Jaron's uncle was loaded, but Jaron, not so much. The thing was Jaron had spent a lot on his journey into the darkness. Had he stayed with Judah everything would have been taken care of, but on his own, Jaron had to work for it. Crime paid, that's what Jaron heard in regards to the high end Andris. They could always take his stealth ship and smuggle it somewhere, after all no one would find them.

"Just an idea, Sash. You just need to get some air other than this rock."

Was that jealousy he felt as Sasha ran her fingers over his scars? Most of them were from her, others from a couple accidents he had. Certainly her mind wandered to the words he has told her about needing to be seen with others on occasion to keep appearances. That was when he was Sith. Was he really just Dark Jedi? Yes, he was. There was no need to keep a red blade in his saber. Maybe he would for now. Other notable Dark Jedi used the manufactured crystal in their hilts. Jaron did want to make a name for himself.

"Let's get out of here. You tell me where we are going, but first," he kissed her, "let me reassure you of something."

Jaron kissed Sasha again, deepening it into the night.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom