Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same Old Bar, Different Town (Elpsis)

Fondor - Ion Sandbox

It was the usual haunt that the blonde tended to frequent. The kind of bar that no respectable woman would ever be caught dead in, the kind where you could get shot for just looking at someone wrong. So perhaps it was a good thing, that Cora was far from a respectable woman, even on a good day. The place smell of crummy low quality liquor, strange alien body odors, and even a slight hint of burnt wood from a recent firefight. Something that must have gone down in the last couple hours as one of the bar's servers was still picking up pieces of broken chairs and glasses strew about the room.

Ahh... feels just like home ... She thought to herself as the mercenary sauntered in. With a cool smirk upon her lips she strode over the the counter and smoothly pulled a barstool out with her foot before flopping down upon it. Raising a hand she flagged down the barkeep, "Corellian Scotch, on the rocks." Cora commanded as she casually tossed a couple credits down on the counter.

Truthfully she hardly expected quality liquor these days, especially after Corellia's destruction. No one really seemed capable of imitating the finer elements of their liquors. Not that it stopped people from trying. The result, usually was some watered down crap, that tasted more rocket fuel than true alcohol. But alas, what was a girl to do? Cora did love her Corellian alcohols. And Corellia had been the closest things she had to a home since she was run out of Sith space ages ago.

She sighed softly as the bartender returned to set a glass of amber liquid down in front of her. Reaching out, Cora took a small sip before her lips curled into a disgusted snarl. "That ain't Corellian Scotch. Gasoline tastes better than that." She grumbled.

"What do you expect, with Corellia a wreck. There isn't a soul in the galaxy that is sure as to what really happened there. But all I know is good Corellian alcohol is damn hard to come by. So you'll just have to live with the imitations, unless you want to pay several grand for one of the few bottles of the good stuff that's left in the 'Verse."

Cora shook her head and sighed. "Damn shame, and to think that Protector dude destroyed a bunch of shipyards above my home planet, before that madness happened from Akala. Killing hundreds of thousands of souls, all to save a tiny bit of military data of some power suited crap armor. Of all the idiots in the galaxy, that ass takes the cake. Though that was far from his only moment of idiocy. You just can't fix stupid. Though it would have been a favor to the entire galaxy if someone just shot him between the eyes and put him out of everyone's misery. We'd all have thanked him for it, and I still might have a home planet to go home to!" Some people were just too stupid to function. And it was clearly a sore spot for the blonde Corellian, who took much pride in her home planet, until someone just had to muck that up for her.

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

[member="Cora Passek"]

Elpsis did not like Fondor much. It was full of upper class twits whining about lost profits and how the Protectorate used to be a splendid place to invest in. Much moping about how Corellia, Eriadu and Sluis Van had been lost as investment opportunities - yes, moping about how they'd lost money when Corellia went to the nine hells! Aside from those twats, it was packed with armed thugs marching around power armour and making a show of themselves. She doubted many of them had put said power armour to good use. That said, once you looked past that the place was not half bad. A city girl at heart she could appreciate the industrial town and ignore thep pollution that choked the air. Besides, the shipyard was nice, especially since so far no one had dropped it on the planet.

So here she was in yet another cheap bar. Story of her life, you might say. It smelt of stale beer, weird alien body odours, dried blood and burnt wood caused by blaster bolts. Likewise a couple moments ago a serving droid had been blasted apart, meaning that the aforementioned smells were joined by those caused by burnt electronic and circuits. Ah, well, she could deal with that just fine. So she sat there and sipped her drink of cheap whiskey. Verily, the whiskey was not bad...though it she still needed a couple more drinks to get plastered. Damn her high alcohol tolerance. At the very least there was some eye candy because like every cheap bar this one had a couple dancers acrobatically gyrating on poles.

So she took another swig at her drink and savoured the taste of cheap whiskey while oggling dancing girls. That said, a fiery blonde at the counter caught her eye. Apparently she was in a mood because a former Protectorate leader had dropped space stations on Corellia, something she could understand being pissed. However, Elpsis was focused on the task of getting drunk and so much of her speech was drowned out by this important undertaking.

Well, when she thought about it the blonde was cute and conveniently Elpsis did not have anything else to do. Speaking of the Protectorate, she wondered how her mother was doing. Not so long ago there had been a report about her on GNN. 'Exarch Elaris: Who is the woman on whose tiny shoulders the fate of the Protectorate lies?' Elpsis had sort of felt like punching the journalist for very valid reasons. She cast those thoughts out of the metaphorical airlock. She did not want to think about her mother right now! Especially since she had difficulty accepting her as that anyway. Another glance at the blonde, then she downed what was left of her drink, got up from her chair and sauntered over to her, taking care not to slip when she reached an area of the floor that was splattered with a small pool of stale blood intermixed with beer a waitress had spilled.

Cora sighed as she returned to her terrible gasoline flavored scotch. In this bar, she wouldn't put them past placing something like that in the alcohol anyway. Just came with the territory here.

Her attention soon turned to the gorgeous redhead. A bit young, but certainly my type. She thought to herself as the girl approached. Such a good thing that she'd been introduced to wonderful women who completely managed to change her outlook on her fellow women, making her more keen to play and enjoy them right alongside men.

"Well hello, darlin'. Aren't you just absolutely fine." Don't see many good looking women stopping by in places like this. Wonder if she's any bit like me. Well I guess she'd have to be to stand a chance in a place like this. Otherwise only a fool walks in here if they ain't armed to the teeth under their clothing, with the skills to match. Cora knew too well, this side of town wasn't for the faint hearted. No, it demanded a certain class of scoundrel. Kindred spirits as she. Perhaps this night was about to get interesting. "Here, have a seat. Join me." She said as she patted the stool beside her.

With a wave of her hand she motioned the barkeep back over. "Get the lady anything she wants, put it on my tab."

[member="Cora Passek"]

"Just on the chair or on your lap?" Elpsis responded in what she undoubtedly believed was a terribly witty manner, winking at the blonde. This one is starting to wonder whether Elpsis might have a thing for older women, which might hint at deep-seated mummy issues. That said she propped up her butt on the stool, giving the blonde a one-over. She looked cute but also quite tough. There were scars, plenty of those, but Elpsis did not mind. After all, she had her fair share. "Scotch, strongest you got. Name's Elpsis. What's yours, darlin'?"

"Mmm, I like your style. How bout we start on the chair, maybe you can end up in my lap before the night is over?" Cora certainly wouldn't mind that in the least, but Elpsis was so going to have to work for it a little bit. After all the blonde loved the chase just as much as she did the end results. She returned a playful wink, unable to help the silly grin that crossed her face. "Not everyday I meet someone as forward as you, like that about a woman. Not everyone is capable of putting the crap aside and just tellin' it like it is." She then nodded, "The name's Cora, Cora Passek."

[member="Cora Passek"]

Elpsis pouted slightly in response. Cora's lap looked so comfy! The fact that they were probably attracting an audience did not seem to phase the redhead. She leaned forward until their faces were almost touching and she was close enough to kiss. Her breath brushed against Cora's ear like a caress. "I don't see a point in beating around the bush, darlin'. But I'd rather end up in your bed before the night is over. Shower is cool as well. I'm not picky," she spoke huskily, then licked across the blonde's ear.

Meanwhile, her hand was moving over Cora's thigh and caressing it. "So, Cora, what brings you to this lovely planet full of stuffy idiots in power armour?" Her tongue licked across the woman's neck. No, she clearly did not have a sense of shame and they were obviously attracting an audience. Little did Elpsis know that both of them were being watched by a group of fellows contracting for a rather heinous Sith Lord she would rather not meet again so soon...

Cora nodded, a cheesy grin upon her lips. "Oh, sweetie ... You are so my kind of girl." Though maybe a tab to the young side.

"You are legal, right?" Something that had to be asked. These days one never knew. There were twelve year olds out there that looked like eighteen year olds and such. Never could be too careful. "Cause yeah .... I wouldn't mind having you in my bed.... or my shower, or the kitchen table .... " She said as eye gave the redhead a once over. "Just not the cargo bay. Never the cargo bay." That more had to do with a certain nexu living in her cargo bay than it did anything else. She really didn't need another incident of Fluffy pulling a lover off of her.... After all, that did get rid of that rather cute gentlemen she'd been seeing for a few months, many years ago.

Reaching down, she laid her hand gently on top of Elpsis', stroking it for a moment. The blonde then gave a shrug as she took a sip from her glass. "Well, Corellia ... Only home I've ever really had was destroyed by that asshat guy that used to once upon a time be a Lord Protector. Ain't got nothing to go back to, so I figured what the hell, why not come here and see what there is ... Though truth be told, not my kind of planet. I'm still far too attached to Corellia, and Coruscant. What about you?" She then purred softly at the lick, just grinning like a silly little school girl.

[member="Cora Passek"]

For a moment Elpsis felt like messing with the cute blonde, but then decided against it. "Relax, I'm eighteen," she assured Cora. Barely legal! This one is getting the impression that the redhead lost her innocence a good while ago. Have no fear, kiddies, yours will not be hurt...much.

She certainly liked the way the conversation was going, but then felt bad on Cora's behalf when the woman mentioned that her home had been destroyed. While Elpsis was as self-centred as most teenagers, she was not without sympathy and butchering an entire planet was very bad in her book! She did not really pay attention to the news, but had heard her mum had put a bounty on the head of the criminal who had done the deed. Still, she thought it best not to mention her.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your home," she said feelingly, toning down the huskiness in her tone a good deal. "But I'm glad you weren't there when it got wrecked. Fondor ain't my kind of world either. Just looking for some fun and some work before I take off again," she winked at her. "Looks like I found the fun part." Feeling bold she kissed Cora's nose...then suddenly her danger senses flared up. One of her mother's gifts to her had been ear-splitting visions from hell, the other had been what her Jedi trainers had called precognition.

"Duck." Not waiting for a response she grabbed ahold of Cora's shoulders and pulled her down to the ground. A few seconds later stun bolts peppered the chairs they had just vacated and the wall behind them. The unfortunate barkeeper tumbled to the ground...

That was a relief, a huge weight lifted from her shoulders. The last thing she needed was to get caught up with an underage girl. "I couldn't be more happy to hear that, sweetheart." A playful wink, she tossed to Elpsis.

With a shrug of her shoulders, she sighed heavily. "S'okay, not much can be done about it now. Though if I ever see that bastards that did it, I'll feed his balls to him before I kill him." In her eyes, even that was being kind. Perhaps, Cora would just feed him to Fluffy after cutting off the family jewels. Then her bright smile quickly returned, "I'm glad, darlin'." To the kiss, she just smiled warmly, happy for the attention.

Even Cora, with her complete lack of training sensed the danger, as odd as it was for her to be aware of such things. The Force, was not something that Corina had ever been a fan of. For the most part she loathed the majority of people with the gift. Coryth had been the first person she could stand with it. Siobhan the second. As for any Sith, they all deserved nothing less than a painful death in her eyes.

Cora heard the word, but had no time to react as Elpsis pushed her to the ground. "Oh, feth no. Not in my bar." She growled as she pulled out a blaster in one hand, and a knife in her other. Without waiting a second, she fired off several live rounds into the fray. Try and stun her, Cora was going to kill you in return. Shoot first, ask questions later.

To be honest, the blonde wasn't sure if they were shooting at her, or her newfound friend. But right now that was one detail she didn't need to ask about. They were both in the firing line for the moment. To one of the men shooting, Cora hurled her knife across the room, and slammed him in the thigh with it, drawing a scream from him.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Elpsis certainly liked Cora's style at the moment. However, right now she had better things to do than fangirl over the blonde. Such as not getting shot! The redhead was not sure whether the attackers were here for her or for Cora, but frankly she did not care at the moment. They were shooting at her, ergo they would all die. There was a reason she had never made it as a Jedi, but it was a quite practical attitude. Cora's knife had struck the thigh of one of the shooters and he soon died a painful death when Elpsis shot him with her blaster pistol in his chest, which caused a nasty burn as he keeled over. But they were still in the firing line and as blaster bolts came shooting towards them she gripped a nearby table with her mind and sent it flying towards their attackers.

Blasterfire shot towards the improvised projectile to pepper it but then suddenly the chair was ignited by blazing flames. Moving with a speed amplified by the Force it crashed into two of thugs. Not only were they knocked down by the impact, they were also set ablaze as the flames engulfed them. Unfortunately for thugs they were not wearing sealed, flame-resistant armour and so the effect of the fire was quite nasty. Their screams echoed across the bar as they tried to roll across the floor in an attempt to put out the fire.

Needless to say Elpsis had no sympathy for them. Using the confusion caused by her pyromantic assault Elpsis charged. A thug who was close tried to bring up a pistol. However, his motion got halted before it began when Elpsis' free hand wrapped around his arm and then spun behind him, bringing the arm with her causing a sickening crack as one of his bones snapped. She grabbed him by the jaw and the back of his head. With a jerk she spun his head around almost backward. Crack. The thug tumbled to the ground like a puppet whose strings had been pulled and his pistol dropped to the ground. A vibroknife stopped mere inches from her face when she suddenly tossed a ball of searing fire at the thug and then filled his guts with blaster bolts. However, when she wanted to engage another she suddenly cried out in pain when a vibrosword pierced her shoulder, then a stun bolt hit her in the thigh...

As Elpsis moved, Cora was light on her feet picking up a chair and smashing it into one of the group of thugs. "Mistake, in my damn bar. Ruining my damn scotch!" Ripping her knife from the now dead man's thigh she spun on her heels to face the man she'd bashed with the chair. Needless to say she was pissed.

"Paid good money for it too, but you just haaaaad to interrupt." As he stumbled to his feet, she was quick to jam her blade between his third and fourth rib. Quickest way to a man's heart, Zak always told me, a knife between the third and fourth rib... She thought as she pulled the blade out and shoved the creature down.

Glancing to the quite literally burning men, she blinked only once, realizing someone in the room was a force user. Cute trick... Should really tell her that. But first, run. You think?! Yes! What else would you suggest? Run fast? Ass. I know. Stepping forward, she narrowly missed a stun bolt herself.

Reaching out she scooped up the redhead without a second thought. "I think it's time we make our exit." Reaching to her belt she shifted Elpsis just enough to hand the redhead a thermal detonator. "A good girl, always has one." She said with a slight grin as she darted for the door. "Mind you toss that once I'm through the door. I really don't want company following us home." The best plan seemed to be to head to the Don't Panic, aptly named in this situation and get the hell out of there.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Truly, Cora was being super adorable. At least Elpsis would have thought if they had not been in the middle of a bar fight where people were shooting at her. The thug who had been so mean to ram a vibroknife into her shoulder yelled in pain when she bit him in the leg and then suddenly his hand burst into flames. Ouch.

There was a smell in the air. Bit like that you get when you leave bacon for way too long in the oven. Imagine plenty of bacon, very, very roasted. Then imagine that you forgot to open the window. There, now you get the picture. Then, as more thugs fell, she suddenly found herself scooped up by the blonde angel...oh, wait, this is not sappy Siobhan writing this post. If she had not been in pain Elpsis would have probably exploited the sudden closeness by pressing against her.

"I like your style," the young firemane snarked as she gripped the small ball of boom and explosive death. "Run." Stun bolts shot their way as Cora darted for the door, with Elpsis holding on to her. A chair was gripped by her with telekinesis and sent flying through the air to crash into a thug and bring him down. Then, once they had passed the door, Elpsis tossed the detonator into the bar. Boom. A powerful, earth-shattering shockwave tore through the bar and ripped it apart as thugs were blown away, a portion of the ceiling was pulled down and the furniture crushed. Fires raged inside the thoroughly wrecked bar and billowing clouds of smoke rose up into the air.

"Why don't you tell me more about it, sweetie ... " She paused a moment (mind you her feet were still moving) but Cora believed she needed to clarify that comment, "That is ..If we survive this." Cora managed before things got a whole lot worse.

Run? Already the plan, darling. She thought but didn't voice that aloud. One it seemed like a bad idea, and secondly she hardly had time as Elpsis tossed the thermal detonator. There wasn't much else to do but duck and run at this point anyway. Cora's usual snark wasn't going to get her anywhere. Not now.

The blast itself, forced Cora forward, tumbling with Elpsis in her arms as she did her best to keep her head down. Thermal detonators, let it be known were not gentle, kind or any small explosive device. And while Cora liked her explosions, thermal detonators were a last resort. The final attempt to end a conflict and boy did it end this one in fiery death!

As the roof collapsed, Cora dusted herself off, and reached down to offer a hand to the pretty redhead. "Better get moving before the cops get here. That's one party, I don't want to be a part of, that's for sure." The last thing she wanted was legal trouble in OP. It was one of the few systems she was 'clean' in. And only clean because a certain droid took care of a certain record. Not that, that couldn't be used against her someday.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Boom. The bar had ceased to exist. The powerful blast knocked them down and as Cora tumbled so did Elpsis. This might have been the moment to make some lame innuendo about how close they were and how tightly the blonde was holding her, but this was clearly not the time for that. Even though for a moment they were quite close since Elpsis landed under her Cora! Her ears were ringing from the power of the detonation, her head felt like someone had applied a club to it and she was likewise covered in dust. Never mind the fact that she was bleeding from the shoulder.

The pretty blonde offered her hand to her and Elpsis took it, getting to her feet with a slight groan. At the mention of the coppers she nodded. Sure, so far she had not committed any actual crimes on Fondor beyond driving a lot faster than the speed limit allowed...well, that and the freighter she used was stolen and she had fake ID. Oh, and they had just blown up a bar and probably killed a couple unlucky patrons in addition to the thugs shooting at them.

"Yeah. Feth it. You got somewhere we can lay low?" she asked while she quickly pulled Cora away from the wreckage that used to be a bar. One could already hear the sound of sirens coming from the far distance, though it would be a bit before the police arrived and took an actual interest. Fondor was not the world it used to be, that was certain. Once it had been the capital of an expanding military and corporate power that brought order to the chaos of the western rim, taking on warlords, zombies and Bando Gora. But now the Protectorate was a poorly governed paper tiger on the way out.

Cora gave a small glance to the wound on Elpsis' shoulder. "We'll get that looked at, soon as we get to my ship." After all at this point the blonde might as well get her emergency technician's license as much time as she'd spent patching people up. It only seemed wise to use her skills. But alas at this point, she was already an engineer and owned her own ship building business.

Hardly seemed a point when she'd run off with millions of Corek's dollars as well. The girl had plenty of funds more than enough to live her life out in peace, not that she'd ever do such a thing. For that kind of life would be soooo boring. "Don't Panic should be plenty good enough to lay low and get you some medical care. Just that part about don't go in the cargo bay. Just don't. My nexu, Fluffy isn't fond of strangers." She said in the most deadpan voice she could manage. Fluffy was serious business after all, and quite lethal even now with how well trained he'd been.

Giving a slight tug on Elpsis' hand Cora headed off in the direction of the starport, eager to get there and get distance between her and trouble. Her pristinely unblemished record in OP was at stake! Thanks Moira!

[member="Cora Passek"]

Fires, an utterly wrecked bar, a floor strewn with charred, roasted bodies and limbs. It all looked and felt so very familiar. For a change she had not been the cause behind all this. Outside it was raining in droves and so she had pulled her hood over her head. Then again, in her line of work it was best to remain anonymous anyway.

Smoke had billowed up into clouds and she suppressed a cough when she entered the ruined bar. In the distance she could hear the sound of police sirens, becoming ever louder as they came closer, but she was not concerned. She would be gone by the time of Fondor's finest had arrived. She had been told that times had been different...that once Fondor had not been a cesspit of corruption, tangled in bureaucracy and lack of institutional will for anything...but she had not been there for those days.

This galax was...complicated. There was a purity to hell that she could only appreciate now. A beautiful simplicity. She tensed before she got it under control, moving with catlike grace as she navigated the mass of broken bodies and wrecked furniture. She turned when she heard a pained gasp, cold blue eyes falling upon a thug who was slumped against the wall. One of his legs had been blown off below the knee.

"Aargh...help." He was making this far too easy.

"Tell me what happened here."

"I...d-do nothing."

All too easy. Familiar patterns resurfaced. "You were sent here for someone. Two girls, am I right? One was a blonde, wasn't she? Start talking." No raising her voice. Every time she breathed in, it felt like she was sucking in the foul air of hell. Like the smell of sulfur was still omnipresent. She smelt blood and charred flesh...that was very familiar as well.

"W-will...you help me?"

"You will die quickly. If you don't talk, I'll leave you to bleed. You're already dying. And what is that wince...your lung got punctured, right? That's a nasty way to die." And so he started spilling his guts.

[member="Cora Passek"]

Elpsis looked at Cora with wide eyes, suddenly looking a lot closer to her actual age. Perhaps also a good deal more innocent. "You have a nexu? That's sooo cool," she exclaimed, then seemed a bit embarrassed. "Ok. Stay away from the cargo bay. Got it. Would not mind feeding an ex boyfriend or two to him."

There, Cora had apparently acquired a fangirl. Then again, Fluffy was the cutest. She held onto Cora's hand as the blonde guided her through the night towards the startport. Much to her annoyance it was raining a lot and so soon they would probably be soaked.

Cora had noticed that change, suddenly seeming a lot younger than her street smarts seemed to make her appear. "Yeah, Fluff used to sleep on my chest. Not that, that works out these days. Rescued him as a cub." She said softly as they started off in the rain. If it wouldn't have drawn more attention on them, she'd probably have stolen a speeder with a roof. "And trust me, that's the reason I keep him in the cargo bay when I'm out. He ate a boyfriend's hand."

A sigh, she carefully took them through more back streets and alleys. Remote sections of town that were clear, Cora knew her way around. She'd been here a while, keeping things peaceful for the moment. But that wasn't to say she didn't have an entire store of nerve gas, FEX-M3 stored on a certain planet that this writer bought nearly two years ago. She always had some bigger explosive, some bigger fish if you were. But that gas was the absolute beast in her collection.

"I figure the back way, is safer. Never know who is looking around these days. And after the bar, taking no chances that we are being followed." That and losing a tail was more about walking around/driving around like an idiot until the other person makes a mistake. And tonight, that was Cora's plan. "Rain's a bit annoying but I don't want to hotwire a speeder when we just got out of one spot." At least it meant there might be some stripping in the future for both our gals.

[member="Cora Passek"]

"Thank you...now I don't need you anymore," she said flatly, then in a flash her knife was out and sliced across his throat. Blood was dripping down from the weapon when she withdrew. She did not spare the man another look when she turned away. Just another dead body in a wrecked bar strewn with corpses.

Another one of all the lives that got extinguished daily and swallowed by the Netherworld. He had served his purpose by telling her what he knew, which was little. He had named a local crime boss who had put out the hit and told him and his fellow hired characters to grab Cora and some redheaded girl who had supposedly pissed off several gangs on Nal Hutta.

Why? That was obviously above his pay grade. By definition she was a suspicious woman, sometimes bordering on paranoia. She doubted the boss of the Red Suns had been the instigator of this attack. No, he had been a middle-man. The sound of alarm sirens echoed across the hall and abused her ears, then came the roar of engines. Like the hounds of hell the coppers had smelt blood and were now descending on the bar...only too late.

It was almost amusing, but the blonde ghost had found that her capacity for humour had suffered. Hell had a tendency of burning it out of you. By the time searchlights swept through the bar and the first coppers stormed in, she had left through a window in the restroom. Outside it was pouring down with rain and she quickly put on her hood, vanishing into the shadows. From a few blocks away she could hear noise caused by what seemed to be heavy metal music. Maybe there was a band playing in another bar. Glittering neon lights and holograms promised fun and entertainment, luring people in with promises of debauchery. It stood in stark contrast to the poor beggars who littered this alleyway. She absentmindley tossed a beggar who proclaimed to be an Eriadu veteran a credit chit.

[member="Cora Passek"]

For a few moments Elpsis seemed far closer to her actual age and more innocent than she let on. This blonde was not only kind of badass and carried thermal detonators around, she also had a nexu! In Elpsis' opinion that was, like, the coolest thing ever. Besides, she was hot as hell and apparently wanted to get into her pants. "Oh, he sounds real cute. I so need to him."

Ok. Enough fangirling. Elpsis, get a grip on things, you're looking like a fool. Right, she managed to turn serious and straighten. The rain was really annoying but she could see the logic in Cora's approach and nodded. After all, Elpsis tended to get chased across the streets a lot. So randomly wandering it was. "Well, you know I have fire...so if it get too chilly I can warm you up," she said cornily. "You got spare clothes on your ship?" Her own were in the process of getting soaked. There was a bit of a chill, though she could use her power to elevate her body temperature a bit and keep it from becoming too unbearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom