Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salve

Screenshot%202015-02-07%20at%208.38.42%20PM_zps3rsny67j.png
Greetings, members of 'Starwarsrp.net'. I evidently go by latindoge; some simply refer to me as 'Latin'--I don't really care for formalities anyways. I lurked this forum for practically the entire day, and soon-after decided to officially join the site and, by extension, dedicate myself to forging several stories with the lot of you. I hope to be well acquainted with you all during my time here, and look forward to the future threads we may have. For the time being, I am collecting my thoughts and ideas to create my first character on this site. I was thinking of making a species and corresponding planet for this character and others on site to expand the background, motivations, and over all plot to be had. I've recently read on an upcoming event called "Netherworld", or something along those lines, and thought it a wonderful method to quickly jump into the AU-galaxy(ies?) of SWRPC. Unfortunately, I am not well-versed in the Star Wars universe, but--hopefully--the type of character I am making will not be hindered by this. If necessary, I'll spend some time on the wiki and learn of the SW-verse as best I can. For the moment, I only have a few questions. Is there any sort of chat on the forum for conversation? Is there any sort of format on the site that allows for anything remotely close to HTML/CSS, beyond the simple bbcode tasks such as a change in colour, font, size, spoilers, etc.? Finally, is there anything I should be aware of besides that which is included somewhere in/on the "Welcome, New Members!" and "The Codex" boards?For those who are interested, my sub-account for my first character is [member="ayy lmao"].

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="latindoge"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Hope you enjoy your time here - have a look over the General Rules and Timeline we play in here and that should pretty much help you out.

We don't really have a chat-room as such, but we have 'Roleplay Discussion' where people usually create threads alongside their RP threads so people participating can chat and throw out ideas etc.

I'm sure others here will be able to help with your technical questions.

:)

[member="latindoge"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Be sure to go through the rules, timelines and take a look at the galaxy map, like Asterion above me already told you. About HTML and CSS, I believe coding is quite limited here. I haven't tried using the two in the forums here, so probably an Administrator would give you a more definite answer. Also, we have the Shoutbox in the bottom of the main page which is used for casual discussion.

I hope that helps you a bit.

A little bit of imagination and ingenuity can produce quite the beautiful coding with the limitations of BB. So while you may be fewer in your options, options are still there if you think outside the box as I have myself, and have seen others do before.

Welcome to Chaos.

[member="latindoge"]
Welcome to Chaos! While I believe the answer to that question is a "yes", I don't use HTML or CSS much anymore, and I haven't tried to here yet, so I suggest asking [member="Tefka"] if that is the case. If you have any other questions that we, as a community, may or may not all know the answer to, we have a Feedback & Suggestions board where you may ask questions, make suggestions, etc. Feel free to browse that area as well. If you have any further questions feel free to ask here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom