Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salvaging a Dynasty.

The one part about Judas' disappearance was that he was never really gone. The shadow dynasty may have died but he was more alive then ever. Judas had been hiding among his own company and had even made it seem like he had dissapeared while he worked on more droid and weapon designs occasionally dropping by the old fortress. Today he had picked up chatter all over the place about people going in and out, especially the Gen'dai, [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]. Those droids and weapons weren't to much of a loss considering just how many Judas had had produced and housed safely away. Though these other visitors had no rights to the weapons or droids that he had created, and he had no intentions of letting them simply come and take them.

Strolling through the streets as though he owned them Judas pulled out his datapad typing in the activation codes for the droids in the general vicinity of the Shadow Dynasty headquarters dozens of droids activated. Every droid that Judas had provided them with came to bear. Beside him walked the YV-1 droid he had gotten from Aedan Miles when he had been apart of the dynasty. This would be a nasty fight if the intruders didn't heed the warning. Slowly as he walked up the steps Judas was greeted by over a dozen crimson walkers. "I want two Azuchi Guards on each landing platform being accompanied by three Crimson Avengers. All Crimson walkers are to patrol the vicinity and ensure no one escapes unless I say so. If anyone tries go into self destruct and destroy their vessels." Judas grumbled no smile on his face. Instead it was a sneer. "Vultures! The whole lot of them!"

Taking out his datapad and activating the coms of the stronghold Judas cleared his throat. "Good evening ladies and Gentlemen. I shall be your host for this evenings activities. I hope you've been enjoying yourselves because I think you have... Now this is your only warning, I suggest you leave here, and not touch anything that belongs to me. Or else you'll find yourselves trapped here, because as we speak I have a few of my droids going to your vessels to self destruct and trap you here."

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Objective: Stop Intruders
Squad: 6 Crimson Walkers, 3 Azuchi Guards. 3 Crimson Avengers

The dozen or so droids in the armory that hadn't been taken by Kezeroth activated the distinct sounds of clicks and clacks could be heard as they all drew the Convergence pistols and aimed them directly at the women [member="Nyx"] . "Cease all actions!" One of the Crimson walkers warned as all the droids took a step toward the women. "Our creator would like to have a word with you."

Objective: Stop Intruders
Squad: 30 Crimson Walkers, 15 Azuchi Guards. 15 Crimson Avengers

All over the stronghold droids activated and brought their weapons to bear and began dispersing to where they had been ordered. Following his commands six Azuchi Guards and 6 Crimson Avengers went off to the ships of the intruders. While the left over droids began to patrol the castle.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Judas Zambrano"]

Patricia was not amused by this person, she wasn't threatened by him or any of his droids. She had faced down Sith Lords and fought wars beyond this person, so she calmly lifted her comm link and spoke to [member="Nyx"] who was accompanied by twelve DD-S1s all of which were armed with blaster rifles

"Feel free to kill them I don't really give a crap right now." the woman said then proceeded into Romeo's chambers.

"I'm going to give you a choice great and powerful voice behind the curtain. Stand down now, or things will not get ugly. I am Patricia Susan Garter Vice President of the Red Ravens, mother to Erika Sin the rightful ruler of what's left of the Shadow Dynasty. Aka your boss and your worst fething nightmare, so this is what's going to happen, I'm going to take these guns and droids from you forcefully. Or we can work this out so both of us come ahead, whoever produces these can sign a contract with the ravens and build new facilities on our worlds. So one way or the other these are coming with me." Patricia said aloud and was not going to take his guff.

In orbit the Red Dress and Two Hades Class cruisers were getting ready to deploy their droid drop pots to the surface in case they were needed.

"Solan, who is speaking to us?" she asked her long time friend [member="Solan Charr"]

Chuckling at what the women was saying Judas was a few seconds away from having his droids just destroy the stronghold, but what stopped him was the mention of Romeo's daughter. If this was really Romeo's babies momma Judas had no choice but to give up. The daughter had already lost her father and Judas would not play a hand in the young girl loosing her mother. He knew all to well what it was like to grow up alone and did not wish that for a friends daughter. Teeth gritting Judas clenched the datapad in his hands the knuckles on his hand turning white. Activating the intercoms once again Judas calmed himself before speaking. "I don't take to kindly to threats and in any other circumstance I would be more then up to taking on the challenge. You get a pass on behalf of Romeo, and his daughter. I owe him at least that."

Tapping away at the datapad he put all droids into standby where they would not attack the intruders but instead would go off and begin patrolling the Stronghold. "By the way you are speaking to the person who created the droids and weapons. However your deal is quite appealing and it would probably be better to accept it then let this planet be savaged by a battle, but there are a few things I need first." Judas said deactivating the intercoms and entering the stronghold two Convergence pistols on his hips, and a Arc Shadow across his back. If things went well he wouldn't have to use the weapons.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Nyx"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Nyx glared at the droids in front of her, taking a deep breath as she prepared to order her own droids to open fire. . .

. . . Only to let it out in relief as it appeared that hostilities had ceased. . .for now.
The street rat had no desire to take on some killer droids, but was ready to get her blade dirty.
For now, she continued searching the room, leaving the negotiations up to the boss.

[member="Judas Zambrano"]
[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Judas Zambrano"]

"Judas Zambrano, the 'reject' of the Zambrano kids as he quite often opposes anything Sith or Zambrano itself. Hes a rather... reckless individual but there are worse people in this galaxy. You can trust him not to blow you up, just got to deal with him in monetary or trade means..." He looked up to the side and grinned as he cleared his throat. "Do you want to pay your respects Patricia... or say a last goodbye..." He spoke, his eyes still looking around the area as he made sure that the man would truly hold off on shooting them. "Everyone tries to act like the Shadow Empire still exists, im the only one that recognizes it is already in its grave with its creator." The purpose was clear, he was asking simply if she wanted to see Romeo's grave.

Miss Blonde

[member="Judas Zambrano"] [member="Nyx"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Patricia sighed and let out a small gasp of relief, it was good that whoever was behind the mic wasn't going to fill them full of holes. To be honest Patricia could have reinforcements on the ground quickly but it would be a minute before they all deployed and were capable of taking on this guy's forces. And in a firefight that meant those reinforcements might as well of been on the moon trying to get to her in a paddle boat shaped like a swan.

"Make your demands, I will do what I can. But we won't be taking your weapons or droids. [member="Nyx"] get over here with those droids I have to grab something." Patricia said softly

Walking forward she moved into Romeo's room and tried her best not to cry. She missed him and he was the world to her, but she had moved on. She was with Jarven now and she made him happier than anything in the galaxy. So she just kept pressing on into the room until she reached his personal armory, there was a number lock on it and she paused trying to remember the password.

Miss Blonde

Patricia thought for a moment on what the password could be, she knew Romeo and knew him well. And she thought about what he valued the most in life, and that was his daughter. Her little girl Erika, and she knew the password with absolute clarity. Typing in her daughter's birthday the doors hissed then a green check mark appeared on the screen and the door began to open.

"You were such a great father." she said with a sigh then walked Into the room

Inside there were weapons everywhere. From ancient armor time periods long past and in the center of the room there it was. Revan's lightsaber, the dark lord of the sith. It was hers now and she was having it. Walking up to the blade she grabbed it and then that's when it hit her. The mantle of the force awakened the force within her and she dropped to the floor clutching her head, but all of it just felt so right. She felt power thrum through her and this was her ticket to power, this was her way to become something more in her life. She took a few deep breaths and stared at the saber, pressing the button on it a purple blade extended forward and it matched her dress quite well.

Her piercing blue eyes stared at the blade and she felt it speak to her on levels she didn't know existed.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

"You know, you could lose your hand that way... probably not the most... safe of weapons to carry." He had followed Patricia into the vault and looked around for a moment as he continued to direct the acquisition of ships by his men to Vitae Space. He was going to have fun tearing apart the ships and couldn't wait to see what he had in store as far as use of said ships went. It was a curious thing to be told the truth, hard to understand and difficult to think of. He was curious to tear apart the one Command Carrier though and get its innards out but for now he set the datapad at his waste and looked at Patricia holding the saber. "Have you ever used one patricia? Im curious to know why that of all things is something that captivates you more than some of the hand held weaponry that i know you for using."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom