Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Salutes*

Atia Santorus

A
Commander Atia Santorus of the military of the Galucus people reporting for duty,sir. I am in need of finding a faction that would appreciate my abilities, sir. I can lead men, shoot guns and kick ass, with all due respect, sir. I do not work well with force users unless they are my superior. In that instance I keep my eyes forward, mouth shut and perform my duties, sir! Which faction would find need of a soldier such as that, sir?

(My way of asking which faction do you think this character would fit with lol)

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
C I S C I S, I mean, *Salutes* Welcome, ma'am. It'll be a pleasure to RP with you.

#FelImperiumIstheOnlyImperium

We have a lot of Imperial Knights in our military, but we need people to lead the NFUs to battle, and victory!

And we've declared the Sith Public Enemy Number One. Or something.
@Atia Santorus

Atia Santorus

A
@CC-777 Jackpot It will be a pleasure to rp with you as well, provided we not find ourselves on opposite sides of the battlefield.

@Jared Starchaser Hmm. The Sith have become a bit of a problem even after their empire has fallen. You make enough of an argument for me to join and I'll slap your troops into shape.

@Strider Garon Yes, the Mandolorian's prowess in battle is impressive to say the least. But why should I join you when the same can be said for any other military? (I'm not dissing you or anything. I actually want you to make an argument lol)

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] Greetings, citizen. Pleasure to meet you.

Sides from having your fill of military action, what other faction gives you that feeling of belonging..... like family. You won't just be serving faction, you will be serving brothers and sisters. Plus, wouldn't you want to command the best? @Atia Santorus

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Join the CIS, we have Mandos, and clones... And we need help keeping our military in tip-top shape to defend the last bastion of freedom and democracy in the galaxy!

@Atia Santorus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom