Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations

First thing I wanted to do was to say Hello to you all here on the Forum! I've more or less been creeping for the last few days lol checking out the site, and how things operate here and I've got to say I'm very excited to get started here.

A bit about me, uh...I'm a huge star wars fan, and I've been RPing what I think is going on for five years now, and I've always wanted to RP in a star wars setting. In fact I was thinking about making my own Star Wars Forum when a friend of mine showed me this site, and while I'll admit I didn't want to join..if anything out of pride, looking more and more into this place has got me really hyped up lol XD Fun Fact that friend of mine is a rather good..."Poet" ;)

But yeah, I really do look forward to interacting and getting to know you all! I can tell this is going to be a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom