Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutation with Respect

Good day ladies and gentlemen.
First of all, with all due respect, thank you for the chance to be here and please kindly allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Eleazar Azulai. You could call me Ezra for short. The appearance looks younger than what reality is, however, I am 20 years old this year. I come from the desert Planet Tatooine, even though my dad is Alderaanian from the Planet of Alderaan and my mother is Thyferran from the Planet of Thyferra. They have very such long story, however, this is outside the scope of the topic.

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, that is rather short introduction of mine; if you don't mind.
But, you are more than welcome to ask me personally about myself. Oh, one more thing to say. It was said by a stranger man that I am a force sensitive and there are Mid-Chlorians flowing through inside my body system. Though I don't really understand what is meant by that but this stranger explained briefly that it is closely related to the "Jedi" thing. Interesting, but I will have a look and explore further!

That's all about myself and with all due respect, pleased to meet all of you here.

Warm regards,
--==Ezra==--

((OOC: Good evening or wherever you are good day! Hope you have a blessed enjoyable day today! About me briefly, I have been playing role-playing since 2008 mostly for the "political", "nation", "airlines", and even "character for general". It was not that much!

Now am here, glad found the website by a friend who recommended this since I am an avid Star Wars fans for the movie Ep. 1 - 6, the RP Games - Knight of the Old Republic II. They are all awesome sauce!

Anyway, nice to meet you, sorry for being too short in introduction!))

Fancy.... I like it.

[member="Eleazar Azulai"]

If you ever want a place to stay, I'll be happy to help you train in the Vitae Alliance. Or wherever you go so long as you aren't intending to harm others.

Thank you very much respected ladies and gentlemen for the warm welcome. Highly appreciated.
[member="Jack Sparrow"]
[member="Karrie"]
[member="Ineris Kon Rokanh"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

[member="Vulpesen"] : Thank you for the offer, I will consider joining pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom