Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sallo, Duranium and Nutorium Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuki Ike

traped in a weird galaxy
Resource Mine Location
3546947884_M4fHkYTg_ED9689EC84B1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: Ti give Meran Mechanics a mining location for Duranium
​Image http://superani.com/tae/
Canon:NA
Links: na
SETTING INFORMATION
Mine Name: Sallo
Material: Duranium and Nutornium
Affiliation: Kami Meran / ORC
Size: Massive
Accessibility: easily assailable as it sits just outside the Asop system the
Security:Several Defense stations and droids.
Description:
POINTS OF INTEREST
Main mine and the Lollystick
the main mine is located in side the massive Moon crater where the Duranium and Nutorium is mined by Meran Mechanics droids.

The Lolly stick.
humorously named after it's resemblance of the handle of the sweet the lolly stick is the housing it's smelters, work areas, workers housing, markets and docks.
the Stick is 10000m long making it an easy target.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
All in the Sallo was a lone exo micro planet little more than a moon outside a solar system.
the lone moon was largely unknown till a survey found the Duranium and Nutorium rich moon.
it is assumed that the astroid that destroyed most of Sallo was Nutorium rich asteroid still this was emediatly seizes bt Lyth Meran as a mining potenyial and thr Stick was built by the Mechanic;s droid workforce.

[member="Yuki Ike"]

After a quick look, this is not really a location as much as a planet. After all, an exoplanet is still a planet, and if you edit the submission to conform to the Planet Template I will request this to be moved to the appropriate Codex section once the edits have been made and I've been notified of it.

If this submission had been focusing on a mine operating on an already existing planet this would have been a good location submission, but as it stands right now this submission is also for a planet and as such it should be treated as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom