Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sakura Station

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

Being led into a new room without a word was a little annoying, but only because Soell herself wasn't a fan of surprises or secrets. Then again considering her job position such traits were probably well honed as well. Regardless, the senate guard group would follow the woman in and quickly take in the sight of the armor displays that were present. While she worked wearing armor for a living, Soell herself would confess she wasn't the best to judge a craft work's quality just by looking at it. So when the woman they had followed started to say it was lighter and more capable of protecting them, Soell simply would have to trust that until she saw a field test of it herself sometime. Although the mention of wintrium was at least something she recognized. "That won't make it less flexible to move in even if its lighter will it? I'm not a craftsman, but I do know metals can be rigid, and wintrium is one of that sort isn't it?"

[member="Soell Alberio"]

"It has some restriction to your movement but none more so then wearing normal armor would what it doesn't do though it break or scratch from being strucj and lightsaber blades can bounce off of it because of the aging process. Lighter weight then phrik and stronger then the purest beskar, forged so that those who wear it feel a sense of calmness and a cooler head in the most stressing situations." She stuck with it but there was really only a chance that could come with it for showing it. "Plus there is the shielding units we have been making, which will protect from everything from sound to dirsuptors and poison gas." The silver haired woman motioned her forward while holding it. "So I hope that answers you... oh and there are some special pieces of equipment in the form of micro thrusters being designed to augment your movements safely. So senate guards can get a handle in situations. Now come on strip down and lets get you suited up."

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

Well she could live with the lesser mobility if it provided more protection in exchange, however, since the material was even lighter as well it seemed like an incredible trade off. Since a lighter armor was easier to move in, less flexibility could be counteracted by that fact alone. "Is the shield intended to be an optional standalone product or are you saying it's something that is being considered for incorporation into the armor you're showing us now?" Stepping forward to take part in trying out the suit, Soell would sigh as she removed her armor and left herself in just the bodysuit so that she could put on the pieces of the one on display. "So where will the thrusters be places in the armor? I'm sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm just curious. Are they intended for zero gravity environments or is this intended for combat in atmosphere?"

[member="Soell Alberio"]

She looked at her with a nod fo her head to it while she was going. Multi-Spectral Shielding was he goal and what they were putting into the armor. "The thrusters will be locations at the joints to allow you to enhance your movement and move around. We've practiced it with sliding and moving quickly across training grounds in heavier armor that is made to enhance all natural abilities. With the lighter armor you will be able to rush around in the senate and even increase your jumping height." There was a nod of her head looking at the armor and the woman in te bodysuit while she was setting it out for her to give it with her able to get geared up. The shielding unit was there as she showed it off. "It is going to be built into the armors belt with the pouches and magno clasps for equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom