Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints and Sinners [Open to All]

Elonzi Sevo had arrived at this place after a few minutes of walking these people were afraid he could feel it some how but subconsciously he kept it from overwhelming him. It wasn't until a voice spoke to him that he turned and noticed the man then the man's question registered and Elonzi smiled shaking his head, "I am lost in a way I suppose. No memories of a home, no knowledge of anything and no idea where I'm going." he said before looking at the masses of people trying to keep themselves together. "I but I think they're the ones that could use help more than me I'll find my way somehow." he said before turning back to the stranger he felt something from this person he couldn't put his finger on it but something told him he was a good man. "My name is Elonzi Sevo or at least that's what I was told when I woke up." he said with a light hearted chuckle and offered his hand for him to shake. His hand had five digits and black pointed nails on each digit, "So what happened here I've been out of touch for a very very very very long time." he said smiling as friendly as he could while looking at the other man in the eye.

(Tag Adonari Cinn)

Lasedri made quick progress toward the location of this new activity, transparent respirator mask fogging intermittently with each exhalation. One could not dismiss the atmospheric hazards in this zone. The military hazards were less of a concern, as she had only had a run-in with a couple speeders on her way through crevices of The Works, able to make herself scarce in a timely manner. They may have been friendlies. She had no idea.

The merc realized she had never alerted the old Bothan about this little promenade into the vast forest of buildings that no one should play around in. Oh, well. She had made similar treks in the past few days and she was a big girl--she could take care of herself.

There was a lot of doctor business going on here. Geneviève slinked through the clusters of medical teams assessing their patients or corpses, scattergun dropped to a passive position. Oh, this was good. Yeah, the Sith would be on this crowd in no time.

Seeking out their leader, the black-clad woman raised her hand and shook her firearm to gain attention. The boss of this excursion might want to hear her presentation of doom and gloom before his group stayed a minute longer--if they wished to survive their crusade.

[member="Turin Val Kur"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
Kal heard the commotion of blaster fire. The distance was not so great and his desire to help had grown. For too long had he watched while the short lived threw away their lives for what was right. It was about time he honored their courage with some of his own. He picked up two light sabers and pit them in his cloak for others if he found them and began to run toward the noise.

He ran and rounded a corner but only say a group of troopers in the distance. He couldn't fight them all and truth be told he only fought for a purpose. Who ever had been shot at was somewhere else. Quickly Kal turned and randown a side street and tried to find the people he had seen before.

The boy opened up just from the nudge A'donari had given him verbally. Even though the Master's force signature was concealed the response didn't surprise him like it would have in the past. In a galaxy filled with billions of people finding one who cared enough to ask you about your day or make sure your not lost was rare.​
"A war was brought to this planet and taken from the Jedi. From what I have gathered they began hunting the Sith down and retaliation was unavoidable. The space magic can stay off of the planet for all I care. I just want our planet's people to remain safe." His lie was spoken with a truthful tone. A necessity for caution still hung over the situation.​
[member="Elonzi Sevo"]​
(just click my link under my post count with the @ sign before it to tag me)​

Elonzi Sevo looked over the scene before him as he listened to the man Sith that was his species he knew that but he didn't think the man was talking about his people because if he was he would probably not even be speaking to him. It was hard trying to think of all that could have happened since he was placed in stasis even he didn't understand how it had kept him alive so long but he pushed these thoughts aside choosing to think on something else. "You might need to be a little more specific than that." he said as he turned back toward the stranger, "I mean I'm Sith but you don't seem to be afraid or angry at me for this." he continued waving his hand at the huddled masses erecting what shelter they could from salvages wreckage. "And to Clarify I mean my species is Sith so whoever these 'Sith' are I doubt they're my people." he finished and found a place to sit and watch the people.

[member="Adonari Cinn"] (Thanks for the Tip)

Darth Banshee was in her command tent. She was gathering information on local infrastructure, to see what would be of use to her immediate needs. She then came across a set of dock yards, it was perfect for her needs. She decide she would have to commandeer it. It had loading and unload capacity to make difference. She be able to get more food down here, also use it as better base of operations than a tent in middle of square. She gathered a company troopers together, they where under the command or Captain Cornelius.
She told the company I am going take over the dockyards, I don`t want any firing unless we fired upon. Remember weapons set to stun. She was down here to win harts and minds, not to make them cower. As if they feared us, if opportunity came they would turn on them. Then they would be fighting a battle on two fronts. Some thing she was keen to avoid.
They turned and began marching down the streets, they marched four abreast. It would not take much for people to realize where they marching too. Some people pulled faces at them as they marched others turned their head, but a few smiled. They smiled because she had just given them food, and some medical help.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Rosa Mazhar"] [member="Darron Wraith"] [member="Kalizka"]

"Yes, I thought I felt Nohemi's work. So she cloaked your ships for the ingress, did she? She's gotten stronger than I thought. That or desperate." Je'gan talked as he moved, down from the broken Temple to the undercity, the three cloaked by his mind and then some. "I assume this is a Levantine operation; I'd be glad to lend a hand. Feth. Our friend's gone down to the Undercity -- and he's not alone. He needs a hand, those ships need help cloaking for egress, and you two need to get where you're going safely. Much as I hate to leave you two alone, I think I need to find a quiet corner and meditate on this. I can cover those three objectives, find my own extraction later."

"No I speak of the opposing force that the Jedi were said to be fighting. Races to them mean little. They just care about one thing and seem to forget that none of us see what they are talking about. If you ask me they could all just vanish and the Galaxy would be a better place honestly." A'donari said casually as his words to begin with had not meant to offend so doing so wasn't expected.​
"Am I keeping you from duties of some kind? I saw you walking around randomly so I thought I would extend a quick word in these crazy times. Besides there are trillions of us on this planet so we might as well meet the strange faces walking around once in a while."
[member="Elonzi Sevo"]​

"No I'm not doing anything of much importance just walking around for the first time on a planet." he said as he shrugged feeling no reason to mention that he had been found in stasis on what he had been told was an extremely old ship. He reached up and ran his fingers over the short tendrils on the right side of his chin an odd habit he had discovered when he had been deep in thought aboard the ship. "What about you are you busy with anything?" he asked the stranger as he looked at him lowering his hand from his chin. He had made no secret that he had nothing, had no where to go and was far from knowing any of the current events he had no direction to his life but something deep inside him was telling him that if he stuck close to the stranger he would find his path and what he was to do it was an odd feeling but made him smile since it was the only thing that made sense to him. "I hope this doesn't sound odd but I feel as though I was meant to find you yet I do not know who you are." he said looking at the stranger studying his features as though he was trying to spark a memory of something but none came.

[member="Adonari Cinn"]

"That's not odd. When things happen they are usually for a purpose. I don't believe we've ever had the pleasure. A'donari." he said while extending a hand outwards to the young man. When the man accepted it a connection within the force, like that he had felt in an unharnessed way and at times randomly shaping his life, would cling into the depths of his body allowing the energy he felt to be at one with his soul. The feeling would show the truth of who A'donari was. A Jedi Master of the force.
[member="Elonzi Sevo"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Je'gan Olra'en"] [member="Rosa Mazhar"] [member="Darron Wraith"]

Kalizka heard the troops of [member="Darth Banshee"] in the FAR distance now and decided to follow his instincts. His steady step guided him and for the briefest of moments he felt a presence. A presence he had not felt since... He walked down an alley and headed a circular route toward the where the presence general direction had been. The force had never failed him and he trusted it would lead him to whom he thought he sought. The dark of the under city was much like the thick beneath the trees of Kashyyk. How he loved that world and its people. Besides the Bafforr, Selab and the Veshok, the Wroshyr were one of the most marvelous he had encountered. He walked with his walking staff off the ground and found another Lightsaber. He lifted the metal cylinder and stowed it in his robes with the others with the silent promise to send them to the Jedi for Memorial when he could. Although, if his memory served, the Jedi had caused as much trouble as they help fix over the years, but it would be unfair to punish the children for the sins of the fathers, not when the consequences of the past were punishment enough.

He haruumed softly and wound his way through the dim under city toward a semi abandoned corridor. If he had too he would use the teachings he had learned for the refugees of Yanibar to imbue his staff with the force but he had rarely ever had to do such not when avoidance was still a possibility. soon he entered a building near one of the long buildings that led even deeper into the Coruscant undercity and sat on an empty crate in the dark building. He would wait and meditate and then when the time suited he would find a way off world.

It. Was. All. Gone. Everything he'd come to care about had been reduced to nothing yet again. From behind the 'T' of of his Sith Stalker mask's visor, Marek looked on in horror at the ruins of the Jedi temple of Coruscant rocked by the revelation that his brother, the man who brought him to the light, had helped do this. Marek hadn't been with another Silver Jedi in months, had made a house call to Naboo and now he couldn't face anyone. He'd killed them, his adoptive parents, he hadn't even given them time to explain. Surrounded by his adoptive siblings he cut down the agents of the One Sith who'd molded his twin into a monster. And in that process he became one once again.

Bastards.

The demon of rage he was oh so familiar with churned in his stomach, ran hot in his veins. His eyes were flecked with yellow, he couldn't hold back the hate forever, he needed to lash out. But the thought of Rasu kept him stable for now, h couldn't fall apart on her, he couldn't sink back into the black. Maybe if for just a mom-no, the Dark Side played with his mind like a toy, pushing and pulling trying to make him break. And at the rate he was going at he just might.

Elonzi smiled at A'donari as they shook hands and he felt something odd as if something was taking shape but he could not yet understand what it was but something else was clearer to him. A'donari was something that deep down he wanted to be strong and powerful but he knew that these Sith that took the name of his species and caused all this pain. He came to a decision that he would protect those that could not protect themselves he'd defend everyone and bring justice to those who did harm to others, he recognized that as he was he wouldn't be any help to anyone which was why he felt he needed to stick close to this man and learn all he could. "I have a feeling that I should learn from you and that doing so I can protect people and fight against darkness." he said as he released A'donari's hand and watched the other closely some deep part of him felt wrong in doing this that he should just take power and conquer but he beat those thoughts down as he waited to hear what the other had to say.

[member="Adonari Cinn"]

A company of sith troops lead by Darth Banshee had finally made it to local docks. She was approached by the local security, who was for obvious reason nervous. Erm can I help you your lordship he inquired, his voice gave his emotions away. Darth Banshee was not here to deal with security, she was here to take over. Tell your employer that Darth Banshee is know in charge of this dockyard, and they shall be compensated for it. She then looked the security guard in face You work for me know. The security guard was stunned, and was unsure what to do, but he was not daft enough to argue with a sith. Yes my lord, I get on it know. He just in the office, I show you the way. The guard lead Darth Banshee to his office, while Captain Cornelius secured the area.

Darth Banshee entered the neat little office, a man smoking a cigar. The guard waited outside, he wanted no part in this as he unsure what was going to happen. How much is this company worth She asked the man. He was unsure how to reply to direct question How do you mean what is it worth? Behind her mask she smiled and then asked again, Get me your accounts, and I am going to buy this palace of you today. He was stunned and worried he had cooked his books to avoid paying tax, he blurted out You can`t just buy me out, I have a say in this! Darth Banshee Looked at him and with faint smile behind her mask No you don`t have say in it, we are in charge know not the republic. I need this dockyard, to get food and medical supplies from up top, to down here. Now you can ether submit and help us help the people down here and get paid, or you get nothing. His face squirm a bit but he new it was not worth arguing over, so he gave the books. After hour checking them, she gave three years profit in one go and told him Here is what you would earn next three years, according to your books. She new he had fixed them, but he would not argue over it. He then left via his private ship.

Darth Banshee know started trying get more food and medical supplies down here, her goal was simple make sure the majority did not rebel against them. She new how ever she need more security, she wanted to take over the works. To do this she need more manpower, so she put out job opportunity for security companies to help what is left of csf.

[member="Grimm"] [member="Colap Ticon"] also is anyone here know anything about csf

Grimm

Grimm finished up his little chat on his hologram with his current employer. His task was to support her takeover and get rid of the unwanted CSF.

The planet protectors have fallen, yet they still fight in the shadows. Maybe he could convinced them to join his cause, his own militia and train his future soldiers.

He was driving through traffic in a pack, with a few of his custom soldiers. They were riding http://starwarsrp.net/topic/21431-a-13-crusher-chopper/ to the meet up location to start up the mission.

When he reached the spot, he would look around for his employer to ensure the smaller details about where to strike without causing a problem to her operations.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Darth Banshee saw [member="Grimm"] and her custom soldiers come towards her, she stood at the entrance to dockyard and waited fot them to come to her. She was impressed with them in their equipment, as they pulled up their leader approached her. Darth Banshee smiled under her mask, and said Please accompany me to my office.
She then began to walk to her office where she sat down, and offered grimm a drink of water. She then explained what she need from their team. I need to secure the works, as I intend to build my company their. The problems are I don`t have enough troops to secure it all with out going over the top. What I want you to do is hunt down and remove any gangs that are formed down here. So we have easier time of it.

Grimm

Grimm got off his bike, signaled his soldiers to wait for his command as he followed the employer into her office. He wore his own mask as well, along with Mandalorian armor that protected his body from the outside world. He was prepared for such a job, as she sat down and explained his role. It would only be a matter of time before he would have to deal with this issue, being that he had his own problems with his company.

He didn't accept the glass of water, he wasn't really parched and decided to plan according to the situation. Currently many gangs had been in the works and he would need to be careful of any sort of tricks they could have up there sleeves. After she was finally done talking he would understand what she wanted and how he could achieve his goal.

"I understand, consider those little pests dealt with. We will try to keep down the expenses for rebuilding, as we will deal with the gangs in the most effective methods possible."

[member="Darth Banshee"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom