Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Saburo Yamauchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
GFiJskn.jpg

Credit

Name:
  • Saburo Yamauchi
Loyalties:
  • The Galactic Republic
  • The Jedi Order
  • Kosuke Yamauchi's Master / Brother
Role:
  • Saburo is the third child of the Yamauchi family, and as is traditional of the Yamauchi family, a family with deep roots and connections to the Force, each male child is given to the Jedi Order. As Saburo and Kosuke are the only males in the family, they were handed over. Saburo is significantly older than his brother.
Development Threads:
  • N/A
Species:
  • Epicanthix
Force-Sensitive:
  • Saburo is deeply connected to the Force on a spiritual level, and by midi-chlorian count.
Appearance:
  • Saburo differs to his younger brother. He is commonly seen wearing sandals, and unalike to his brother who wears red robes, Saburo often wears orange. His head is clean shaven, and his skin is naturally tanned. He has a distinguishable broad nose, and eyes the colour of dark chocolate. His body is not ripened with muscle, but he is fit, and it shows.
Personality:
  • Saburo is calm, quiet and collected. He spends most of his time remaining silent unless a question is asked of him, or he is guiding his younger brother as his mentor. He prefers meditation on the Force to any other training regime.
Weapon of Choice:
  • The Force
  • Vibrosword
Wealth:
  • Saburo has no credits.
Combat Function:
  • Saburo practices Soresu for its defensive purposes. As a pacifist, he avoids fighting, but will not scurry when the Force calls upon him to defend the lives of others. He will only act defensively, and honours Form Zero like a deity. He is well versed and a veteran of the Control abilities relating to the Force, but his Sense and Alter abilities are almost non-existent. Many years spent meditating allow him to call upon vast mental and physical energy, but only to defend, and never to attack. Saburo would never take a life.
Skills:
  • Various meditation forms
Notable Possessions:
  • N/A
Other Notes:
  • N/A

At what level would you rank Saburo Force-power and skill wise? Padawan, Knight, Master?

Force-imbued blade - you'll need to go into more detail about this, as depending on what it is it may require a dev thread and a Factory submission.

[member="Kosuke Yamauchi"]

Force-imbued swords, for a PC, would require a dev thread. As the wiki mentions, it is an extensive, exhausting, and time consuming thing to create. Many were crafted over hours, days, sometimes even weeks, with the high potential for failure.

So tell me why I should allow your NPC to have something like this that others have had to do some very in-depth dev threads to acquire for their PCs.

[member="Kosuke Yamauchi"]

[member="Quietus"]
I never said he has to have the sword, but I haven't seen any mention in the restriction list or rules that say they require development threads. They're about just as useful as lightsabers, if less due to added weight. I'll be editing it to vibrosword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom