Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.O.S. & Self Control

wallpaper_maciej_wojtala_03.jpg
There was a snapping, grinding sound as something began to give way in Orphan's stomach rousing him from whatever level of unconsciousness he had been in previously, the Jedi had fallen foul of a couple of nomads hanging out in the jungle, not expecting for them to put up much of a resistance, Orphen had tried to reason with them diplomatically, though, when one of them managed to spy the silver gem and platinum steel he wore around his neck, negotiations went south quickly. Orphen found himself already surrounded as they went for a prized item, though, sadly, Orphen's training or lack there-of proved to be a disadvantage, not going for his light-saber first proved to be the first mistake, Orphen drew his two heavy pistols which opened fire quickly, though, blind-sided by one of the thugs, Orphen went down, and he went down hard. Waking up later bound and beaten, most of his equipment some distance away from him... Though, luckily for him after they dragged him to the camp, and before Orphen had been beaten into comatose, he had managed to reach out with the force and hit the S.O.S. caller on his Datapad, which in turn would call to his ship and broadcast the location of the Datapad.

"S.O.S. - S.O.S. Name: Savant... Location: New Plympto..."

Broadcasted on a long range frequency, and when he came to, he was not sure of how much time had passed, but the S.O.S still seemed to be scanning outwards, surely someone was on the way soon, these brigands had no idea that it had been singing out. The camp seemed small, there was a dozen odd men with basic weaponry, blasters, one of them had a slug gun of some kind camped in the shadow of an ancient freighter class ship which was covered in moss save for a single turbo-laser which was set up to a portable generator. These guys were no threats, and it was only because of his own inexperience he was caught... Orphen needed to think of a way out of here, hopefully without the need for blood-shed, Orphen could slowly disassemble their gear, but, that would show that he was a Jedi, and so far they had no idea about that, he was just a man with a shiny necklace and some high tier weapons. Thankfully, they were stashed in a loot pile not to be used at the moment...

The blood leaking down the side of Orphens' mouth was a sign that something had ruptured slightly on the inside, though it seemed to be from his mouth rather than from something more important like his stomach.

Hopefully someone came soon...

[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty had been taking a nap in her persona quarters in the royal palace of Felacat when her datapad started vibrating which gave off a very annoying buzzing sound as it bounced around on the nightstand next to her bed. Kitty woke up and grabbed at it accidentally clawing it in her irritation. Picking it up she ignored the new scratches on the screen and read whatever the heck it woke her up for.

Kitty had discovered the writing on her Bikini awhile ago. She looked it up and discovered her mate had several different personas. Kitty had set up her data pad to alert her when anything happened to any of those personas. She only expected updates on his activities not an SOS distress. Quickly Kitty got up and got herself ready. She informed her apprentices that she was taking off on an important mission to dangerous for them to come along on. Boarding her ship she had her pilot set the coordinates for his location. Kitty's Phasma was the fastest cloaking ship in existence. It wouldn't take her long to get to his location. It was going to take her awhile to calm down from the hyper space trip. In fact she had to forget he was in danger in order to revert back to her normal form. Her datapad quickly reminded her though and quickly she had her droid drop the ship down on the planet. Close enough that it wouldn't take her too long to travel to his location and far enough that nobody would spot her landing.

Still not wanting to reveal herself as a trained sith Kitty left her lightsabers behind. She just hoped whatever trouble [member="Orphen"] had gotten himself into it would't be too bad. Kitty was a feline built for solo hunting, which meant one of her natural innate born strengths was stealth. Climbing up a tree without a sound Kitty surveyed the area. It was night by now but Kitty had perfect night vision which gave Kitty a significant advantage. Then again the predator always had an advantage over its prey. Still there were twelve of them. Even with her lightsabers this would be difficult, but Kitty didn't have those which was going to make this super dangerous. Just thinking about it was starting to build her stress up. The blood coming out of Orphen's mouth was only making her panic more. She needed to act quickly because the longer she sat here thinking about what to do the more her stressed built and the closer she came to shifting into a rage monster.

There were 4 patrolling the perimeter of the make shift camp. 2 were guarding Orphen, 4 seemed to be playing a gambling game of some sort in a clearing, and 2 were off on their own one under a freighter and another taking a nap against a tree trunk not far from her. The 4 gambling were rather close to Orphen while the others were pretty far off. Kitty decided to start with the ones patrolling the area since they would be the hardest to keep track of. She would sneak up behind each one and give them a venom injected prick on where ever they had exposed skin and quickly slink back into the darkness without a sound. They just thought it was a biting fly or something as it was too dark for them to inspect the small wound. The 4th one managed to spot Kitty though right as she was sneaking up behind him. He turned around and pointed his gun at her, but Kitty quickly ducked under his feet popping up behind him and grabbing his mouth so he could't yell for help. Simultaneously her right hand came around to claw his belly and she injected ever bit of venom she had in him. He died pretty quickly. Meanwhile the venom was kicking in on the other patrolling kidnappers and were starting to scream out in pain. This attracted the attention of the 4 gamblers and they rushed over to find out what the heck was going on. Sacrificing stealth for speed Kitty quickly made her way to the kidnapper under the ship before he could head anywhere. Instead of injecting him with venom though she just slashed at his throat killing him before he had a chance to react. Kitty then stealthy made her way to the sleeping one who was waking up with a start. Kitty killed him like the previous one before he even knew what was going on. This time Kitty took his pistol and headed into the trees.

The first 3 still alive ones she had injected were starting to quiet down with their screams of pain as their bodies began shutting down on them. Dropping down from above Kitty injected the guard in the back with all of the poison in her left hand and she shot the other guard multiple times before he could aim and shoot her. Her venom sacks were completely dry now and the blaster shots were attracting the 4 gamblers to her position. Quickly Kitty grabbed Orphan's gear and brought them to him cutting him free. A shot wizzed passed her head just as she cut him free. She wasn't going to be able to survive 4 gun men now that her element of surprise and shock was wearing off. Thankfully due to the darkness they weren't all that accurate and the first few shots missed Kitty. It was enough for Orphan to gather himself, but much longer and she was going to get hit. She was really regretting not bringing her lightsabers now. Keeping her affiliation secret was not worth sacrificing her life.

Even if she had her lightsabers though it was too late anyways. The stress and adrenaline was too much and she was about to shift. All her attention was focused on calming down and while it did delay it she had never before been able to stop it.

Orphen was fading in and out of consciousness for most of the day, but by nightfall he was feeling a little bit better about himself, though he was hungry, and dehydrated, it seemed that these men were holding out for some kind of ransom or information, they likely had plans for him, but, it wasn't long before the Visor which had remained across his eyes picked up something in the area around them, although Orphen's eyes were nowhere near as fantastic and accurate as Kitty's, though the machines which pierced through the darkness were perhaps bordering them. He could not get a good picture of her, her stealth was effective even against him looking for someone, but, he could feel someone out there through the force... there were 14 humanoid people nearby, he had counted them earlier and he was sure there were 12... Orphen could not be certain that they had not simple met up with another of their team-mates, but, he was ready none the less... Though what he observed, was nothing less than amazing, as Kitty one by one locked down targets around the camp, the living force within several of the people in the area began to become weak and strained... as there was some quick movement nearby, Orphen knew that at least on some level, either he was being rescued, or these men were being killed by something... he just hoped it was not some kind of bounty hunter who wanted everyone dead.

Orphen looked to his gear across the field as a blaster bolt went up, to see someone dart towards them... dread filled him for an instant, until the figure revealed herself to be kitty, reaching him, freeing him from his bonds and handing him his equipment. It was at that point that blaster-fire began to converge on them, and Orphen leaped into action, Kitty had already done so much to save him, but now that she was in danger the adrenaline finally kicked in. Not passion, but determination and bravado swelled within the Jedi Padawan as he stood, gripping the handle of his unique, trigger-activated light saber as his finger slid through the trigger on the grip, pulling it right down and sliding it to the side, the slightly longer blade than most other light-sabers exploded from the end with its golden glow. Stepping in front of kitty he rose the blade and against two strikes he parried the blaster bolts as the men hesitated. Realizing their opponent and staggering for the brief moment it would take for Orphen to raise his hands to the group of four.

"Don't shoot!"

Orphen pleaded, only to be met with the worst kind of resistance, the men each rose their weapons to their shoulders, aiming at the Jedi and his partner... a look of sadness crossed Orphans' face in that final moment as all four of the men, filled with hate, fear, desperation and rage... pulled down on their triggers in an attempt to execute the Jedi Padawan, but, rather than plasma firing from the ends of their weapons, which no doubt would have easily overwhelmed Orphen's ability to deflect the blaster bolts from four opponents. Their weapons exploded in their hands, the plasma tearing them open like they were holding hand-grenades in their arms. The shapes of the barrel blew the fragments out to the sides as the explosions traveled slightly up them and ripped the guns open from the inside... Using their hesitation, Orphen, with a sliver of control, through his expertise in Mechu Deru, had severed the blaster gas chambers within their weapons from the barrel chambers, causing them to leak, the ignition within the firing chamber when they pulled the triggers, blew it, their power-cell and the blaster gas erupted into force, killing the men instantly.

Shaking his head, he turned back to kitty, ignoring that one of the bolts he had deflected, had apparently gone poorly, not getting the angle right it had chipped into his arm, leaving a streaking burn he barely noticed with everything going on.

Turning, he wrapped his arms around kitty, holding her close to him, thanking her repeatedly for her rescue.

"Force be thanked it's good to see you Kitty! Thank you... thank you."

He didn't seem to realize yet that she was holding back her transformation... so far, he was overwhelmed that she was here, and that he was saved, and that he got to see her again.

[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty watched as Orphan stepped in front of her with his lightsaber on. He deflected a couple of shots before raising a hand against towards them and telling them not to shoot. They ignored him and did so anyways but instead of them shooting their guns exploded. Kitty wondered how he had done that, but she needed to spend less time wondering and more time trying to not to kill the person she came here to save.

Orphen turned around and embraced Kitty in a hug. He thanked her repeatedly for saving him. She hated to ruin the moment but he was about to be in far more danger than he was earlier. "Orphen I need you to listen to me. I'm about to shift. I need you to get as far away from me as you possibly can. Turn around and just start running." Kitty would say real quick before going back to trying to conjure comfortable feelings. She of course as usual was failing.
[member="Orphen"]

Shift? It took Orphen a moment to think about the inner meaning of those words, he looked at her with a blank stare for a moment as he collected his thoughts, but then, the feeling washed over his mind and he almost froze in place, his eyes opened wide for a moment as he came to the realization, Orphen cast his light-saber to a side, listening to her words but discarding them as a non option entirely. Instead he looked square into her eyes, placing his hands to either side of her head moving closer to her and resting his fore-head against hers so that she would be able to feel his closeness.

"[member="Kitty"] ... I'm not going anywhere ... you have control Kitty ... look into my eyes ... "

Orphen searched her eyes for her response, trying to pull her attention to him and only him, Orphen was not the most eloquent of Jedi in a stressful situation, he had a tendency to overthink things and with that came way too much hesitation... hesitation right now could prove lethal, to either himself, or her if he was forced to defend herself, it was probably him being here that was causing her so much stress right now, but, he knew that there was nowhere he would be able to run far or fast enough to outrun her, he saw how quickly she was able to move in stealth as she systematically eliminated targets, there was no way he was outrunning her.

"Look at me, focus, on me ... nothing else ... focus on my eyes, my touch, my voice ... It's just you and me, you're safe, ok? Safe!"

Orphen was trying to swallow his own fear, hoping that she didn't pick up on it

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
The way Orphan had his hand on her head and pressed his forehead against hers. The words he said and the way he spoke them. It all just seemed so forceful and wasn't helping her feel comfortable or safe at all. It was actually having the opposite effect. She finally dipped over now unable to hold the transformation back any further. "Run!" Kitty shouted, pushing him off of her. Layers and layers of muscle quickly built upon her form. Her bones lengthened and thickened. The coloring of her fur even started to darken ever so slightly. Her clothing began to strain against her increasing bulk. Tears would begin to well up as Kitty began to worry he wouldn't make it far enough away by the time she finished. If what she feared was about to happen happened, then she didn't want to wake up from it. She wouldn't be able to deal with the consequences. She couldn't even deal with it thinking about it. [member="Orphen"]

Orphen had done something wrong, and it took her shunt, knocking him on his ass to straighten his head out, from a distance he understood he was tunnel visioning as much as she was, she was afraid, and he was thinking about her safety, but, not how she must be feeling... stress was the trigger... and he was only proving to make her more stressed, the transformation was something that looked almost painful to behold, but, Orphen knew at that moment that he would not be able to out-run her, not because she would hunt him down or because he doubted his own abilities... but because he didn't want to... Orphen shook his head, and with it, he shook away his fear... how could he possibly inspire someone to be calm and relaxed, when he himself was neither calm or relaxed. Closing his eyes as he stood up, he outstretched his hand to one of the raised pieces of earth to help himself get up with a groan, as, her push had triggered some of the resting wounds delivered by the bandits.

Though, what he touched wasn't rock, but, one of the poisoned corpses of the enemies, taking his attention away for a moment, he saw the shimmering platinum glow the metal he had hand-crafted. Reaching over and pulling the necklace off the mans' neck, he held it in his hands, running his thumb over the surface of the necklace... From here, he looked up, his eyes far more determined than they were before, he knew what he needed to do, and he knew how much of an idiot he had been in his first attempt to approach this problem... So, picking his sorry ass off the ground, Orphen moved over to the woman who now seemed to be in the middle stages of his transformation, and as he moved, he began to talk.

"Kitty... listen to my voice... I know that you're scared but I am here for you, I'm not leaving your side Kitty... think about the things we talked about when we were on Tevura, my fingers stroking your fur, think about the touch, the pleasurable sensations and focus on them, remember my fingers on your back, me massaging your ears, focus in on those like an island, in a sea of nothing else... Focus on them and your breathing, take long breaths... slow breaths... relax your muscles and hone in on my voice."

Orphen spoke, now, without panic, and as he reached her he drew out the pendant in his hand, his other hand reaching out to lightly, and caringly caress her shoulder and down her arm... and although he felt the change progress, he could feel that she was loosing herself to the panic, the needed something to pull her back, and to focus on... Hopefully the pendant, and its shining radiant blend of colours would be enough. The gem itself shaped into an elegant cats-eye, which he was sure would not be lost on her, as the mythra chain glittered under the moonlight as bright as polished song-steel.

"I made this for you Kitty... to give to you the next time i saw you... we're going to be ok, I promise, just, focus...You are in control, you have to believe it, I believe in you."

Orphens voice was in a low tone, his own muscles had relaxed and his own heart-rate had slowed, the look in Orphens' eyes was no longer one of fear, or worry, but caring, shining through everything else, as the hand which stroked her shoulder traced its fingers up to brush the side of her face, and run his fingers lovingly through her hair, as he tried to coax her back to him, and away from her fear and distress...But finally, pulling his hand away, he extended the chain to its full length, and hung it around her neck, moments before she made her full transformation, the necklace, only barely fitting around her thicker, more tiger-like neck. Kneeling in front of her, Orphen wrapped his arms around Kitty, burying himself in her fur and closing his eyes as he did so...

"I know you wont hurt me Kitty... ... ..."

Orphen held that hug, believing in himself, believing in her... he trusted her, he cared for her. There was no fear, no doubts only his heart going out or her.

[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
[member="Orphen"] continued to ignore her warnings. "I'm scared for you. I'm going to kill you if you don't leave." Kitty would say trying to get him to go, though he continued to refuse. Despite her objections Kitty tried to imagine the things Orphen was asking her too and amazingly enough it was working. Her feelings of comfort from that time came up again. She even listened and practiced the breath exercises he was asking her to do. In her normal form she was so small you wouldn't be able to hear her breathing unless you had Kitty's sensitive ears. As she grew larger though and her lungs and air ways expanded her breathing become more audible even though it was relaxed and such relaxation was easier to hear.

Kitty was relaxed as can be yet she was still shifting why was she still shifting! Kitty's hips crunched and she was forced into a quadrupedal position. The transformation wasn't at all painful for her, just very taxing. Her panic started to return though. The jedi seemed to notice this and managed to pull something out that grabbed her attention. It was a beautiful necklace that certainly had her captivated. Kitty's eyes traveled to Orphen's when he spoke. He sounded so sincere and Kitty wished she could believe him, but she's transformed an uncountable amount of time, each time she has tried not to and each time she has failed. He tried to convince though stroking her face which was growing more and more cat like and sifting his hands through her hair or at least what was left of it. Her head hair was quickly disappearing. Orphan placed the necklace over her neck which only barely fit and embraced her in a hug stating that he knew she wouldn't hurt him and suddenly she believed him.

Almost right after, her transformation finished and she was her full 2,000lb. She did not know this though. She waited a few minuets in the embrace and the rage never came. Kitty couldn't help but break free of Orphen and gallop around in joy, her sheer size causing very noticeable shaking of the ground. "I can't believe it, I didn't go into a rage!" After she finished she would return to Orphan nuzzling her large head up against his side rubbing it just like a cat would.

Orphen beamed as she gallivanted around, sheer glee radiating from her person as she seemed to have made a controlled transformation, Orphen was certain that this would give her the confidence to be able to transform without hurting those around her at a later date, he was just really happy that he was the person who was able to help her. Still on his knees he watched her almost literally prance like a playful kitten, though she was the size of a horse, in an interesting juxtaposition which could not but help Orphen laugh. As she jumped around, Orphen looked to his hands which were beginning to shake, as the adrenaline within his body was beginning to wear off with the onset of the dopamine. Taking his visor off as she came closer to nuzzle up against him, he found himself easily knocked off balance by her, and fell backwards on his back, though still nuzzling her back and wrapping his arms around her, allowing her joy to infect him as he laughed as well, more than glad he was not going to die tonight, especially by the hands of the woman he cared most about.

Raising his hands up to her through her long thick fur, he grabbed to handfuls of her fur, sure that it would cause her no harm, and pulling her closer int a warm and loving embrace. Though he was surprised she was still able to talk in this form. Kissing her forehead and looking her in the eyes as the celebration for a moment began to quiet down

"See, I told you you would never hurt me... and I'll never hurt you kitty.~"

Orphen said low, looking her in her eyes and stroking the long fur of her neck with one hand and using the full heel of his palm to rub the back of her other ear. Orphen loved larger animals, especially the large ones which didn't eat you.

[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty purred as her mate gave her some attention. Unfortunately the stench of death was starting to get to her. "We should probably move somewhere else. They stink and the blood is going to attract predators." Kitty would say allowing [member="Orphen"] to use her fur to help himself up. She would then start leading him towards her ship. In the mean time she wanted to get to know him a bit better. "So what's with the metal stuff sticking in yea?" Kitty asked hoping the question wasn't too personal but still wanting to know regardless.

Eventually they would reach her ship and the ramp to the massive vessel would lower at her signature. Kitty would lead Orphen to the cockpit though it was slow going as he seemed to marvel at the expensive ship. They passed her large cage on the way as well. The cage she used to keep herself contained and from killing herself while in hyperspace. She made a mental note to avoid him finding out about the stealth properties, and her lightsabers, and her armor, and her gun. Those were all stored in her personal quarters though so it should be easy enough to avoid. And he wouldn't find out about the cloaking tech unless he randomly started pressing buttons. "So where should we go for our first official date?" Kitty asked not planning on giving him a choice in the matter. She would pull out the 'I just rescued you' card if she had to.

Orphen nodded, the stench of the poisoned corpses was getting far too much, taking her offer and picking himself up, he entered scavenger mode, picking up some of the spare blasters, credits Pazaac Cards and anything else which seemed to be in the area which he could use, which luckily included a couple of light frag grenades, which, were always rather helpful, taking one of the bandit satchel bags he stood up with a groan... standing up straight caused a quick but severe pain in his lower abdomen, pulling up his shirt he could already see the purple and blue bruise spreading across his torso like a venom. Looking over at a couple of the dead guys he hoped it wasn't a venom... though, it was highly likely it was a cracked rib from being beaten the crap out of earlier... As they walked, the starry sky opened up over top of them, as far as the eye could see swirling nebulas cascaded across the navy blue heavens in every direction, painting the aromatic glades with starlight as they trecked towards their destination. It was Kitty which broke the silence, Orphen resting one hand on her for support, his face still bruised from the assault. Orphen looked to the metallic notes which reflected chrome under the radiance of the moon as all of the memories suddenly came flooding back, causing Orphen physical pain, stopping for a second and placing a hand to his head, before fighting through the discomfort and moving along.

"I used to work for the Hutt Cartels in the outer rim, we were running an errand in Sith space until we were gate crashed by Sith Knights... I'm an Epicanthix... believe it or not, we tried to fight them... but as you know, blasters kinda suck against Sith or Jedi... So... I ran. One of them didn't like the thought of people escaping, and, I guess he was some kinda telepath, but he tried to attack my mind to stop me. But, we're immune to that kinda thing, us Epicanthix. Well, he didn't like that, so, he chased me down and I got captured, taken to a facility with a lot of other kids where their scientists used... techniques to alter our minds, make us... learn faster, not forget things and try to brainwash us for the war... something about making leaders and tacticians... their... methods... didn't leave hope room for survival, so, they hooked us up to a bacta feed... which is what they are. Just, kinda made no sense to remove them and the tubes which attach to them..."

Orphen fell quiet for a little while as they seemed to come to her ship, though the ship was fantastic, and he would have loved to inspect every inch of it, he was a man whom was walking with a wound for some time, no matter how small it had been slowly draining his strength, to the point that calling upon the force, save for another burst of adrenaline was just something that was not going to happen. Though, he still wanted to inspect the ship as much as he could... taking his visor and turning it on, leaving it at his side it would record information from the ship, materials, components, as well as simply record the information for later.

"So, how about you? What's it like being the daughter of a Sith Lord?"

He asked in turn, sitting down at the first point that he was able to see, looking to his wounds and tending to them however he could with what limited things he had, wiping the blood from his face and forehead with a rag. Though when it came to her second question, Orphen could not help but smile, there were so many wonderful places in the galaxy he could not begin to choose, though, there were a few that he would like to go to. Though, of all the places he could think of there was one that stood out among the rest.

"lets go to Alderann..."

He said with a smile.
[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"I'm sorry to hear that." Kitty said in response to his little story. She could see he was also in quite a bit of physical pain as well. "One sec." She said before departing to her personal quarters and coming back with a few bacta patches. "Here these should help." Kitty said after dropping them at his feet. They were in the cockpit of the ship now and there was only barely enough room for Kitty's large bulk to fit.

Kitty sat on her hunches as Orphen asked her what it was like being the daughter of a sith lord. "Well. The jedi believe attachments lead to the dark side and the sith believe attachments are a weakness. My father can't give me very much attention or it would put me in danger. So I kind of just float around. Only I hate traveling but I don't exactly have much else to do." Kitty said.

[member="Orphen"] would then suggest they go to Alderann for their first date. Kitty was most pleased he answered in the context provided. She had never really been to Alderann before. She heard like Naboo it was very beautiful and looked forward to seeing it. Ordering her pilot droid to set course for Alderann it wasn't long before they were in hyperspace.

Kitty would lay down as the side effects from the space hack began to kick in. A headache that quickly got worse, and an overall feeling of extreme sickness. Kitty had only ever fallen into a rage right after she transforms. In the case of hyper space it always lasted the entire trip. She didn't know the rage could come about even after that initial transformation. She didn't even have time to warn Orphen as her mind suddenly snapped and rage over whelmed her. Jumping onto her feet she let out a deafening roar that echoed throughout the ship and magnified the sound even more. It was only warning Orphen would get as Kitty would head right at him in the cramped space and swipe a paw at him.

[member="Kitty"]

Orphen applied the patches to himself, he hated bacta, he could feel the headache and the near genetic level memory of his pain increasing with every waking moment... Having fought with addiction with the damn stuff for months after he escaped, dealing with the withdrawals... though, he knew that he would never be able to escape the miracle cure forever. The calming and soothing sensation which began to flow through his body as he began to apply the substance to himself correctly in small and precise injections was immediate and soothing, the psychological effect was conflicting, as his body wanted to remember the pain, but, remembering the relief, like a long lost fix, was fighting the good fight against the negative emotions. Taking a deep breath the Jedi relaxed, and listened to kitties own, far smaller story, he probably doubted that she wanted to talk too much about it, though, what she said about believing attachments to be a weakness he thought was rather confusing...

"That's rather odd, cos like you say, its the thought that attachments will lead to becoming a Sith, Mostly because attachment, will inevitably lead to loss, which leads to grief, which leads to anger, hate and revenge in a path of perpetual suffering... So, many Jedi whom happen to form these attachments, out of fear flee the Jedi order for the One-Sith, where they no doubt believe they will be accepted. I can only imagine now how upon their arrival and induction, their union would yet still be looked down upon by that society... It's a shame really..."

Orphen sighed, leaning back on his chair and looking up the ceiling, interlacing his fingers behind his head as he stared out into space, as if far beyond the metal plating of the roof above them. When Orphen mentioned Alderaan, he was happy that she had accepted readily, the planet was technically under the occupation of the Jedi, but, as it was right on the rim of the territory they owned, he highly doubted any form of confrontation once on the planet's surface, especially with a Jedi on board... it would be smooth sailing from here...

If only that were so.

Part-way through the flight Orphen noticed that his companion was looking troubled, while she had been attempting to hold her condition at bat, it was her lying down that began to gain his attention, reaching out to her he began to run his hand from the back of her head down her spine in hope to calm her... though, what would happen next, was something even he did not expect... Her roar had him almost jump out of his skin... primal... destructive...Her eyes would lock on him, like a beasts not her own, Orphen looked shocked and horrified, though it was the swipe which truly caught him off guard. Inches from him he ducked, shouting kitties' name in an attempt to hold her at bay, though, something told him that her calming down was something that was not about to happen...

he needed to get out of the cockpit.

Rolling off his chair, he ducked around the back of the chair to lead the giant tiger away from the console... the last thing they needed was to go up ion a ball of flame due to an accident at hyperspace speed. Something had clearly triggered her, though Orphen had no idea what... then he clicked to the cage which was in the middle of the place, that had to be there for a reason, bolted into the interior steel of the ship... no doubt that was where she stayed while the droid piloted the ship in the mean time. It was this ship, the small, cramped box flying at hyper-speed through the galaxy, it was a wonder more races were not fearful of them, but clearly Kitty was one of the few which were...

Darting back into the core room of the ship where the cage was situated, Orphen would ready himself for the tiger, hoping, that he would be able to find a way to get her into the cage, or something like it... there were rooms around the ship. Closing his eyes and attempting to tap into the force at the moment was difficult due to his panic and the surprise of everything happening around him, he could not focus calmly enough to draw on his power on large scales...

"Kitty! Stop, it's me... think about what you're doing."

He spoke, trying to bring her back to her senses, looking down at his shirt and only just now noticing how close the swipe had been as claw marks had torn through his clothing, barely missing the skin.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was beyond lost now. Her mate's attempts to shout her name and get her to snap out of it were fruitless. Many times have people tried to reason Kitty out of her rage and many times have they nearly died in their attempt, well many of them have died. Kitty was still conscious, still watched at what her rage demanded her body to do. When it eventually ran its course Kitty would be completely aware of everything she had done and it would haunt her.

Her first swipe missed and [member="Orphen"] managed to maneuver himself behind her away from the cockpit. He attempted again to try and reach her but she was downed in liquid rage and sound did not penetrate. Kitty lunged at him intent on biting his neck or at least that's what her instincts though of it. Really she'd be biting him in half.

[member="Kitty"] seemed to have lost all forms of control, but, it seemed the Jedi had managed to weasel himself past the worst of it all, but what was yet to come, was going to be harder... the bars on the cage in the background looked like they were reasonably wide, perhaps wide enough for him to be able to slink through the bars, but it would be a risk... it was only a half moment before Kitty came back into the hind room, but thankfully now she was away from the controls... as the door closed behind her, Orphen was certain at the very least they were not going to crash and it lead to their deaths, which, seemed like things were on the up-side. Looking into her eyes, he could tell just by her gaze that she was not in control, just something from the sheer animalistic nature off her berserk state, something was missing from it. Though, Orphen did not have long to analyze his renegade spouse as it was barely moments before she lunged at him again with her Jaws this time... which was perfect. Orphen knew very little of the Ataru form, though, from what he had learned of it, he had a working understanding about how to work his body and maneuver himself out of the way, and he had down some of the more parkour aspects of the form.

Rolling to his side, he allowed the Tiger to make its lunge, though, sadly for kitty her lunge would take her further away from the cage, something which Orphen hoped would do just the trick. Expecting himself to be charged at once again, Orphen stood up from the diving roll, throwing off his jacket and casting aside his visor as he ran, knowing that the bulk from the items made him wider, and likely too wide for the bars. Charging for the back of the cage, he would wait the final few crucial moments for her to regain her attack as Orphen backed up to the rear bars. The bars looked like with his head side-wars he would only just be able to slink through them, he was lucky he was a smaller person, otherwise this would almost be impossible. However, he still had those claws to worry about, there was something about them which just did not seem right to the Jedi... like he had a feeling he needed to avoid them, especially them, like being nicked with the teeth or have his arm bitten was one thing, but those claws were something else entirely. He could not risk it. In the back of the cage, he would be ready to slide through the back and immediately sprint for the side. Summoning up what little control of the force he had in him to close the cage with her inside of it.

Assuming he plan would work, Orphen would have a somewhat shredded coat and shirt, but, otherwise, the bacta would be having its effect. Landing on alderaan, Orphen would sit not too close to the cage, but also not too far away and speak soft words to Kitty in the hopes to calm her down, talking about anything and everything. From how much he truly enjoyed their first night together, to his history with the Jedi order and some of the people he'd met along the way, as well as some of his more adventurous days when he was still in the Hutt Cartels around the outer rim... Sharing stories in a low calming voice, while occasionally beckoning her to attempt to regain control, knowing that she would have to revert eventually.

If his plan was not successful, he would await Kittie's next devastating move.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty clawed and bit trying her best to kill the jedi. Deep gouges were left in the interior of the shit as her claws shredded through the durasteel every time she missed him. It was amazing he had avoided her so far. Felines were well known for their speed, agility, and all around killing proficiency. He wasn't going to be able to keep this up for very long at all.

Luckily [member="Orphen"] had a plan and led Kitty to her cage. She charged after him where he stood in the back of the cage. Right as she was about to bring her caws across his chest though, he slipped through the bars and managed to make his way around to close and lock the entrance. Kitty clawed and bit at the bars angrily but the metal they were made of was extremely durable.

Eventually they would land on Alderaan and after a few hours Kitty's mind would finally snap back. As soon as it did so she would right away start crying and apologizing. Saying that she didn't know she could go back into the rage while in hyperspace already in her cat form and that she was sorry.

His plan had worked! sitting down and panting for a while as he watched the great feline claw and rip at the cage, he could not help but wonder if there were Jedi in the order capable of quelling her rage, there were known force users among the Jedi, like the Jedi Falconers and others from several forest planets whom were learned in the arts of conversing with animals and manipulating the minds of the more primal beings in the universe through the force... the term was commonly given the name animal friendship, though the classes on kinship with animals were not something Orphen ever paid much attention to, animals were not his strong suit, but, now he somewhat wished that he had paid that little bit of extra attention in his classes... not that it may have done any good, people in powerful emotional states were not often prone to having their minds effected, as, not even they are in full control of their own minds. Once they landed, Orphen would check around and get the docking fee sorted out. An hour before they reached the planet there would be the blockade, Orphen would hail the blockade and slip them ludicrously encrypted codes so that should anyone be able to record them through the ship, they would be nigh on impossible to present a second time. They were allowed through, and touching down, the magnificent world expanded out all around them.

Dealing with some manner of payment for docking their ship on landing, Orphen paid the service and moved back to the hold so he could wait for Kitty, figuring that she would come back to her senses eventually. Though in the short time she hadn't, Orphen felt more uncomfortable than he thought he might, the girl he was developing powerful feelings for was in a cage, ripping and tearing at everything within range of her claws or teeth... He didn't like it, one bit, but he watched, he observed, he wanted to understand how her entire transformation worked, but he doubted she would allow him to get close enough to attain a DNA sample willingly... even if she was awake he highly doubted she would allow it, so, Orphen dropped the train of thought not long before she finally came back to the world of the sane.

Stepping up to the cage, he unlocked it, stepping in and wrapping his arms tightly around her, his fingers gripping at her fur...

"Hey, hey, hey... I'm a big tough Jedi remember? You don't need to be sorry, look, not a scratch..."

He said a little sarcastically at the first swipe she had taken at him which had torn open his clothing and missed his skin by millimeters, completely ignorant of the powerful toxin within those claws... Leaning in and kissing her on the forehead wiping her tears away as she continued to apologize, but simply stroking his fingers along her fur and accepting and assuring her that she had done no harm other than perhaps given him a bigger fright than he had expected he would have in hyperspace.

"But on the plus side, we're here, welcome to Alderan kitty"

Orphen took her to the opening of the ship, the place they had landed seemed to be less of a station and more like a botanical garden, high up overlooking an expansive city with waterfalls cascading down the cliffside they were parked on, outside the city was little but long aromatic plains which extended as fat as the eye could see. Kushiban frolicked in the tall grass and tended to the gardens with their green thumbs and skills with botany. The colours of the flowers danced like fire in the wind and their brightness as the sweet scents of their pollen filled the air... Simply put, the world was paradise

"Welcome to the republic~"

[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was only reminded even more of how much danger she had put [member="Orphen"] through. A single scratch was all it took and he would be dead. She could only stare in horror at his torn clothing, realizing how close she had come to killing him. By the force it was a miracle she hadn't killed him. Even without the poison even her own master had a difficult time fending her off and he was a sith lord.

Kitty looked down in her sadness as Orphen stroked her fur. Even with her sharp eyes blurred with tears she could see the extensive damage she had done to the interior of her ship. It would be unwise to leave the planet till it was repaired which meant she was going to be stuck here awhile. Not that, that was a bad thing. She would enjoy spending time with Orphen. The republic presence was a bad thing though.

But by all the kitten love in the world, once she stepped off her ship she was greeted with the most beautiful sight. Alderan's beauty surpassed that of Naboo. She would not mind being stuck here awhile. The Kushiban running around reminded her how hungry she was. Shifting between her forms took a lot of energy out of her. As if to prevent her from ignoring this fact her large stomach gave out an equally large growl. "As beautiful as this is, I think I might be a little hungry."

Orphen tried to comfort her best he could, saying that it was not her fault and she could not possibly have known that it was going to happen, however re-assured her once again that he was fine and that everything was going to be okay, before running one of his fingers along her shoulder and up her neck to massage her firmly behind the ears. Applying a little more pressure, cos, her being larger, it likely took a little more effort to gain the same effect as when she was in her more human state. Though, as they exited the ship, the stark beauty of the area around them was wondrous to behold, and it seemed to have struck kitty with Awe. But, she seemed to have something else on her mind. It was true that it had been a while since they had eaten, and being chased by a large tiger-like feline around an enclosed space was a tiring and strenuous exercise.

Smiling down at her he agreed.

"I know a place around here which serves a nice steak, something tells me you're not the kind to be keen on vegetables."

He said a little slyly, a chuckle leaving his mouth as he began to walk to a diner, he hoped that although she had transformed, that her appetite had not increased too much, he could only imagine the effect if she ate a Tiger's weight of food only to revert back to her human form. Mental images of her exploding came to mind, albeit, they were cartoonish and childish thoughts. But still, he doubted the feeling would not be pleasant... After some walk, and asking people for repairs on the ship, he led the way to the diner, moving slowly so that they would be able to better take in the city around them as they moved. Though, it would not be long before Orphen would come to a small restaraunt, sitting down and ordering some food for himself, little more than a snack in comparison to what Kitty would no doubt order.

"Feel free to order what you like. Lunch is on me. "

He said with a smile, while not being able to still his mind enough to think 'so long as it's not me.'

[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
His reassurance didn't really help any, but his touch sure did. Kitty leaned into [member="Orphen"]'s hand as he rubbed behind her ears with just the right pressure. Kitty was only barely able to register what the jedi said as she enjoyed his physical attention. It wasn't till they actually arrived at the establishment that it finally hit Kitty she was going out eating in her large feline form. On the way there she had been too busy enjoying her mate's attention and trying to earn it more of it if he ever stopped.

Nervousness struck her as they entered. There weren't many species in the galaxy that were quadrupedal and beastly looking. Those that were, tended to stick to their home planets and didn't venture out, the Felacatians included. It didn't help Kitty didn't look any different from other mindless large felines other than a certain intelligent look in her eyes. Miraculously enough the place did allow pets though, so there weren't any complaints. Kitty's best guess was after serving a bunch of dirty and rowdy bipedal sentient's they decided it wouldn't make much of a difference to allow the sometimes cleaner pets in.

Kitty found some difficulty sitting down on the bench booths designed for bipeds. Thankfully they were bench booth and not chairs so Kitty could actually lay down across it. A male human waiter came to take their orders or from his prospective Orphen's order. Felines were pretty natorious for doing what ever the heck they wanted and being difficult to train. So when he saw the large cat peacefully laid down he couldn't help but give Orphen a compliment. "What a well behaved....tiger is it?" "Kitty is the name and I'll take 50 pounds of raw steak and since it has probably been frozen and you've killed all the fresh warm flavor. I still wanted it seasoned. And actually cook it extra rare so it is at least warm when I eat it." Kitty said and would have said in her demanding tone if she was capable of using that tone in this form. The waiter was stunned for a moment. "Did you get that?" Kitty snapped. She supposed she shouldn't be so mean to the guy considering his confusion was understandable. But she couldn't help it. Being considered a pet infuriated her.

Orphen has said he would cover it and she wondered if he said that knowing how much she was going to order. She doubted it. In any case Kitty was happy to cover it. She after all was rich. Though her credits were back in the ship since she didn't exactly have pockets. Hopefully Orphen could cover the initial bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom