Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ruthless is Just Another Title...

"If we are fighting Jedi, I do." Axiom replied as he set his pack onto the table. He rummaged around in it for a second then pulled out a vial with milky white fluid in it. "Do you know what this is?" He handed it to her, "Be careful, it's very valuable."

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana carefully took the vial and looked at it up close. "What is it?" she asked as she handed it back to him.

She was never someone who was into poisons and sorts. She preferred her blaster over anything.

"This is ysalamiri blood. I'm sure you've heard of the little animal that can nullify the effects of the force? Well this is the blood of that animal." He took the vial back and put it away, "How I came to have it is another story, but the stuff works quite well against the forcers. It doesn't nullify the force like the alive animal does, but it gives them a headache, if you get close enough, and causes them to... well act a bit confused. It helps if you're trying to get the drop on them...but the drawback is, you have to get close enough for it to affect them."

Serana Onyx

The Shadow's Sister
Serana considered the options. She knew her plan was likely to fail, mainly cause it wasn't a plan. She nodded her head. "That will help. They are padawans too. This will greatly reduce their power." Serana nodded some more. "We leave at dawn."

"Sounds good to me... We could also pick off the more experienced ones by sniping them, then engaging the padawans would be a bit easier." Axiom suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom