Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Rusty's Custom Arms and Armament Auction: Glitter Cannon

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Unless I sorely underestimate the lot of you, there are at least three people on Chaos who'd love to have the new Glitter Cannon. Who wouldn't want to rain down fabulousness on the heads of those who displease them? Not only does the Glitter Cannon give you the ability to do so, the glitter is specifically designed to be as hard to clean up as possible. You target can scrub for weeks and still look like they passed out on the floor of a strip club!

There are 3 Glitter Cannon (no, that's not a typo) up for auction. Much like the last one, the auction will go on for two days, ending at 1200 EST on Friday, or 9 February. Whichever is easiest for you to track. Also like last time, each entrant will be allowed a maximum of five bids, and may only win once.

The bids this time come from a forum game known as Cringeworthy. It started off as a Reddit game, gained brief popularity on a Comedy Central show, and then was promptly forgotten when the show stopped being funny.

The rules are simple. Using any three words (within limits), try to make me cringe as hard as possible. For instance, one might say something along the lines of "discreet orphan rentals" or "lesbian sithspawn catgirls." Your goal is to be as unsettling and creepy as possible.

There are a couple of limits. Firstly, all entries must be in compliance with site rules, so nothing excessively sexual or graphically violent. Also, I'm gonna go ahead and say nothing scatological, or related to any sort of bodily excretion. Then it just turns into a grossout contest, and that's no fun.

Anyway, there you have it folks. May the best man, woman, or hyperintelligent shade of the color blue win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom