Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Rural Kuat?

Icarus-1024x576.jpg

Kuat Wilderness
Tag: Ala Quin Ala Quin
A few days earlier

Cyran wasn't much of what you would call a nature lover. So it was a little unlike himself to hang out in the fresh outdoes but that's where he also made a bit of a compromise. After all this was more of a training exercise he was subjecting himself to. Even with his free time he still like to keep his skills sharp and his training unpredictable. Also it's not like he was completely isolated. He was on Kuat, one of the most famous planets in the galaxy. He wasn't just going to find some random planet to hang out on, what if he got really, really lost. At least here there were plenty of people on the planet, billions in fact. He took a bit of his gear with him, but not the whole Mandalorian suit, he didn't think he would need it.

Present day

Cyran was sore, but still happy he was able to complete his wilderness/hiking training he planned for himself. Normally it'd be Chekita that made him do this kind of stuff, but he figured he should take the initiative and tell her about it the next time he came home. Wearing a simply tank top and some basic pants he trudge his way back to the town he'd parked his ship at. A rather rustic community in the "fringes" of Kuat.

Backpack on his shoulders he stopped by one of the local businesses to get himself some "proper food and drink." Looking though the stores wears. The Women behind the counter having greeted the zeltron back to civilization since he came by before heading out into the wilderness to train. Opening a fridge in the shop he pulled out a couple booze, Checking them to see which he'd like to treat himself with when he gets back onto his cramped ship.

Last edited:
| Outfit: Low key |
| Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas |​

"3 creds, that'll be."

The voice was rough, coarse and attention grabbingly loud over the pleasant provincial chatter of the townships market place. Ala's eyes were brought away from the handmade jewellery on display, and towards the source of the booming declaration. Three credits for what?

Softly turning her head back to the elderly woman with whom she had been pleasantly conversing, Ala signalled that she was going to make her way over to the other booth. The life wearied face of the vendor smiled, baring a toothless but truly joyful grin. It made Ala's heart soar to see a woman so clearly injured by life's toil so freely exhibit openly the joy of living itself. Small acts like this made the universe turn.

"How much will that be?"

"3 creds."

Arriving just in time to see a rough looking woman stepping away from what now appeared to be a baker's stall. There seemed to be only the one product available, large loaves of bread. It was the artisian kind that snooty types in Coruscant's top levels would pay a premium to obtain, display at a dinner table but never actually eat for fear of the 'pounds it would add'.

Ala casually slipped into the short queue just behind a young boy, of maybe 13 or 14 years of age. Narrowing her eyes she peered at the baker who seemed tense, irritable and about to snap for some reason. She could feel his emotions rising as the queue progressed. But she didn't sense it was directed at her.

"50 creds," he said harshly to the boy in front of Ala.

Interesting.

"But...but...Malth...I don't have 50 credits," said the boy, clearly distraught.

"You tell your mother she can have her bread at the same rate when she gives me what is mine," came the reply from the baker, apparently called Malv.

The young lad looked shocked, and a feeling of disgust eminated from him, washing over Ala. This was more than a business issue. This seemed personal. Even...

"Excuse me, sir," she said, pulling the baker's attention away in an instant. She could feel the surprise, but also relief from the young boy that he was no longer hte centre of attention.

"You stay out of this stranger. Mind your own business," said Malv. The degree to which he assumed Ala was going to interfere in proceedings somewhat annoyed her, even if it was entirely accurate.

Fine. You want to be like that then.

With a quick wave of her hand, she spoke through voice and Force at once, mingling suggestion with provocation. "You will sell this young man his bread at the normal price."

"I will sell this young man his bread at the normal price."

There was a moment of hesitation as the idea ran the gauntlet of Malv's mind, before he reached his hands out with the loaf of bread. "3 creds, that'll be."

The boy looked shocked, and he spent a split second staring in wonder at Ala, before taking his chance, exchanging the credits and then booking it for the nearest alleyway. Ala stepped to the front of the queue. "That was 3 credits, correct?" She said with a polite smile.

Malv looked a little confused, but muttered yes a few times as he handed the bread over.

"Thank you!" Said Ala with excitement as she almost danced off towards other stalls and started picking at her lunch. No matter how mean-spriited that Malv guy may have been, he sure made some amazing bread.

After paying for the two cans of booze he left out the shop's entrance. Storing one of them in his backpack and the other he kept in his hand. Cracking it open to drink . Walking away from the shop he picked up on something briefly that irked him subtly. It was the limited emotional telepathy he was picking up from two guys at a stall. Some kid and a baker.

He didn't know what it was about. Looking over he caught a women standing behind the boy, who seeming to quickly diffuse the situation. Good for him at least, getting rid of the negative vibes was always important for him being a zeltron.

Taking another swig from his beverage he watched the rather joyous women stroll off to other stalls before picking at their meal. She looked local, at least from their outfit. But more importantly the seemed to be carrying a lot of positive energy. So if there was anyone he'd bother hanging out with it would probably be her. Drinking from his can as he wondered over to her.

"Excuse me miss, you look like you have a good head on your shoulders." The pink man complimented. "This is probably my last day here on Kuat before I'll be heading out. You know of any decent places around here to spend some time?" He asked with a smile, also assuming that she was a local.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

The joyous expression disappeared in a flash with the tap on Ala's shoulder. She spun around in an instant, with her hand instinctively towards the silver-black hilt of the one lightsaber she had brought with her on the journey. It took her just a moment longer to register that the tap on the shoulder was not a threat in any way. Instead, a rugged rather tousled Zeltron stood before her and was asking...about...fun things to do...around here?

Her hand fell away from her saber hilt and a smile beamed again from her face. "I have no idea! Let's find out together!" She said, before taking the Zeltron by the wrist and leading him towards a vendor that was selling some native citrus and melons. Her eyes moved across each item on display, and her head seemed to be lead by them, darting backwards and forwards, here and there, looking over everything.

"Oh!" She said with a start, before turning to the Zeltron, "I...am...Ala."

Without hesitation, Ala reached forth her hand and booped the Zeltron on his nose with her index finger.

"Who are you again?"

Cyran raised an eyebrow and almost flinched at her swimmingly panic reaction. He didn't really know what the device was that she instinctively reached for. He wasn't family with lightsabers enough to recognize it. Then as soon as she seemed shocked to see him she suddenly seemed ecstatic to see him as well.

As she grabbed his wrist to run off with him he almost spilled his can of booze. Perhaps he misinterpreted her being a local since she didn't seem to really know what there was to do around here. However, being who he was he could always appreciate the positivity exuding from her. Just from that he figured she would be a good fit out on Zletros.

Then she once more stopped and turned to him. Looking her in the eyes he listened to her say her name. "Ala huh, I was about to ask, a beautiful name." He complimented before he was suddenly boobed. Not something he was really used to. Then she asked what his name was. "I'm uh, Cyran, Cyran Vaas."

"I um, take it you're not from here Miss Ala, well I guess that makes two of us. How do you say us foreigners stick together for the rest of the evening and see what kind f trouble we can get ourselves into?"
He said with a handsome beaming smile. "Who knows, maybe there could be a social event in town this evening. I'd saw festive decertations a few days earlier. Unless it's already happened?"

Ala Quin Ala Quin

Miss Ala? MISS ALA?

"Ala. Just Ala. If I wanted you to call me Miss Ala, I would have said...HEY, my name is MISS Ala," she said with a playful tone, and largely talking over the last part of what Cyran had finished saying. She picked up a piece of the citrus fruit, plopped a partial credit in the vendor's hand and then turned back to Cyran, before walking off and tugging him along again by the wrist.

Hand releasing wrist, Ala broke open the skin on the citrus fruit, and sniffed it joyfully. A little of the juice sprayed up in her face, and caught her eye. "Ah!" She said with a start, and then she turned towards Cyran with one watery eye closed and the other peering at him intently, "do you make a habit of asking strange women you meet on dates within the first few moments of having met them?"

Before he could speak, she moved her hand in what seemed like an almost unnatural speed, guided by the Force of course, and pinched Cyran's lips into a duckbill face so he couldn't talk. "And before you say anything. Yes, it was a date you asked me on. I heard you. Well. You kinda did. And yes. I am strange. No arguments will be accepted."

With her fingers removed from Cyrans lips, she tore the fruit in half, and pushed half of it into his hands. "Eat this. You look like you need something fresh," she said with a smile, before spinning to make her way over to a vendor selling clothing of local design and creation, "come on. Let's see what's on offer here..."

Last edited:
Cyran listened along to her explaining why he should just call her Ala before being dragged off again with her to some citrus stand. Once she stopped with him he would take another drink from his can. Looking away for a moment before hearing her shout out over something. Turning back around he quickly figured that she must've accidently sprayed herself with the fruit.

After hearing her ask if he normally asked out strange women he was about to reply before she seemingly grabbed his lips shut. Once again listening to her explain herself. The moment she let him speak he did. "Um, well we're I'm from asking out strange and pretty women very much was the norm. And it has less to do with strangeness and more with the positive attitude. People like me are attracted to it like moths to a light." Cyran explain, providing a bit of a crash course on zeltron behavior.

Looking down at his hands he looked at the fruit she pushed into it. He was probably right about it being good for him. He was probably in need of some vitamins and sugar from his little training expedition. Biting into the juicy fruit he simply followed Ala to the clothing vendor. He wasn't really sure if they'd have anything to his liking but he'd nod along and follow Ala to it. "If something's vibrant enough it'll probably catch my eye." He stated, showing a preference for bright clothing.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

With a smile or pursued lips and a sparkle of mischief in her eyes, Ala glanced at Cyran the Zeltron. Yes, she knew about the Zeltron and all their customs and their hedonistic outlook on life. She wasn't opposed to all of their excesses, but she was certainly not going to allow herself to be sway by no pheromones, not without her consent. "So I'm strange, pretty, positive and attractive?" She said with a glance around the racks of clothes and a tipping of her head back and forth, "it's probably a good thing my brother isn't here or he might take umbrage with how this is going."

Pulling an item from the rack, Ala helped it up against her and gave a what-do-you-think expression. "But big brother isn't watching...and I don't mind...at...all...you...seem..."

Her voice trailed off as a coldness washed over her. There was a dark resentment and hatred approaching the village. Ala closed her eyes and stretched forth in the regions surrounding the bucolic village. She could feel the presence of three individuals moving quickly towards the town...on speeders most likely...their intent was...death.

Eyes opening, resolve setting in her eyes. "Someone is coming, and they mean ill towards the people of this village," she whispered to Cyran while shoving the dress into his hands. She took just a moment to eye it up on him and nod approvingly, before turning to the vendor at the clothing stall.

"My dear woman. Has this village had issue with raiders, pirates or the like?" She said with a hint of urgency intwined in the sweetness of her words.

"Do you mean Claine Harrex and his gang?" Said the woman with a smile and a glisten in her eyes. She didn't seem to bothered by the thought of them. "He said he would return in a week or so...but that was nearly one whole year ago. So I think we are safe."

"I have just received word that three bandits are inbound on speeders. You would do well to have the villagers find cover as quickly as possible," the woman looked shocked, and unconvinced, Ala sighed before stepping forward and showing her the metal cylinder that hung on her belt. A few quiet words were whispered and the woman's eyes grew wider.

With a spin on her heels, Ala took a step to within a inch or so of Cyran's face. "Unless you are some like epic bounty hunter dude that knows how to handle himself in a gunfight, I suggest you take cover Cyran. I don't want that pretty strange face of yours to get hurt. I might need it for something later in the evening."

She peered across Cyran's shoulder to see that the townsfolk were already getting the message. Stalls were being abandoned, families were running with the kids to hide in the nearest building. "It's show time," she said with a smile, and a resolute shrug of her shoulders. Ala settled into a demenour far from the effervescent fun loving girl of a few moments ago. Patting Cyran on the shoulder she walked out into the middle of the dusty street, while the whirring of speederbikes finally broke through and could be heard entering the out reaches of the village.

Watching her hold the dress he found it a nice style. Feeling like it's would fit her well. "I guess that makes two of us, having people that might not like us hanging out together too much." He said with a grin, he was thinking about Chekita, his Mandalorian wife. Fortunately she was pretty understanding and was seemingly more than open to the idea of keeping their relationship, well, open.

He listened to Ala seemingly trail off before whispering to him. "Huh, how do you know-" He tried to ask before she shoved the dress into his hands. Holding onto it he followed her over to the women. Seemingly asking about what sounded like some bandits.

Than he leaned back some as Ala was suddenly right up in his face. What she said concerned Cyran. He was still tired from training alone in the wilderness so this wasn't the kind of thing he would've looked forwards to. At least she seemed to be looking out for him and his pretty face. If meeting Ala resulted in getting a concussion he probably needed to be more selective in the women he hanged out with. "Wait uh..." Feeling her pat him on the shoulder and walk out the shop he threw the dress onto a nearby rack.

He certainly wasn't going to let her fight off whoever she sensed coming on her own. Even if he didn't have his nice armor. Reaching into his backpack he pulled out his old blaster pistol. He used to have two but he sold the other one recently. Selecting the stun mode he stood at the entrance to the shop and watched Ala walk into the dusty street before hearing speederbikes getting closer.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

Whirrrrrrrrrrr huuuuuuuum

The first of three swoops bikes pulled into the just emptying street. The eyes of the first arrival swept about the village and settled on Ala and Cyran standing in the middle of the street. The thug put a commlink to his mouth and muttered something.

"When the time comes. Use me for cover," Ala said with a wink to Cyran.

Whirrrrrrrrrrr huuuuuuuum

A second speeder pulled up followed immediately by a third which took up the central spot between the three. This masked man must have been Claine Harrex. Ala reached out in the Force, testing the waters of their psyche. Harrex seemed agitated as he stepped off the swoop and took a couple of steps towards Ala and Cyran.

"And just who...do you think you are little lady?" Came the surly, mask-voice box filtered voice of what Ala guessed was an older human man.

Tilting her head to the side, Ala did not reply. She only peered at the figure before her, some twenty metres down the dusty, breeze-swept village thoroughfare.

"Lothcat go yer tongue child?" Said Harrex before signalling with his head to the two thugs, who proceeded to climb down from their swoops, locking them as they did. They took up position either side of Harrex, and were clearly more trigger happy than their leader as their hands hovered over the blasters that were holstered to their hips.

"It don't have to be this way, friend," yelled Ala, her youthful tone a sharp contrast to the hardened voice of her foe. It was clear though that she was imitating his speech patterns, and doing her best to imitate his down-to-planet styled accent.

Harrex laughed. It sounded forced like he didn't laugh much and his facial muscles had forgotten how to do it properly. "It'll be the way I wan' it to be, princess. You ain't got no business here, and I ain't got no quarrel with you. So be on yer way and I will forget that you ever stood in my way."

Ala shrugged with palms lifted upwards as if to say what can I do about it. "I can tell you mean ill towards these folk. I ain't steppin' aside. So I give you one chance to leave. Coz' if this goes down, it ain't gonna be me hitting the dirt...get my drift...princey?"

Harrex snorted, but out of the voice-box it sounded more like a loud static. "Kill her."

The simple statement of intent set the thugs into motion as they reached for their blasters, lifted them and fired a couple of times each. Ala had begun reacting the moment their hands moved, her right foot moving backwards, and her left bending slightly as she fell into a hunched posture that offered a smaller target. By the time the blaster shots ran out, the silver-black hilt of her saber had flown into her hand, and the golden blade ignited, to swat each blaster bolt in the general direction of their senders, each bolt hit the ground or passed overhead. Returning to the starting Soresu stance of an advanced proponent, Ala narrowed her eyes.

"Last warning."

Was she crazy, like yeah he knew that she acting pretty strange. But to use her for cover? Standing there blaster in hand at the entrance of the shop he listened to them speak to one another, Ala and the supposed gang leader.

He tried to follow the best he could but his heart was starting to race. He didn't in anyway know what Ala was capable of. Than before he knew it she was going to be shot at by the thugs.

"No wait!" But Cyran feared he was too late as they aimed their weapons and shot at Ala. Flinching and closing his eyes for a moment he heard the very unfamiliar noise of a lightsaber igniting and deflecting the blaster bolts. Opening one eye before the other he say that she was still standing, and had with her some sort of sword made of energy in her possession.

Cyran really didn't know anything about Force Users and what they did so this was quite a surprise to him.

The thugs looked on in shock as she showed off her seeming status as Jedi... or was it Sith. Honestly he didn't really know, and it was fairly likely that the thugs didn't know the difference either. Harrex growled and shouted. "Kill her now!" Perhaps he wasn't as fazed as the thugs and Cyran, but they aimed their blasters once more and shot at her. Considering that they weren't fireing at him and if Ala could handle a few bolts Cyran reacted like the gunslinger he was and from the hip shot to quick and accurate blue energy rings at the thugs. The stun blasts knocking them over and onto the dirt road.

But before Cyran could feel like the threats had been eliminated. Harrex pulled their own weapon. Cyran wasn't sure at first if they were brave or just stupid. But when he saw the pistol he instantly recognized it, a slug thrower. Which Cyran had a feeling, but only a feeling that it would fair better than the blasters against Ala.

Cyran's own brash and reckless attitude sort of took over. As Herrex aimed their slug thrower at Ala Cyran bolted over some and shove Ala well out of the way as him and Herrex both shot. Well Cyran since he already had his gun out shot his blue stun energy ring out first.

Also he really wished he had his armor on right not because the slug ripped right into his bicep causing him to drop his blaster. All the while Herrex dropped to the ground stunned like their goons.

Could Ala have handled it better than Cyran? Probably, but he wouldn't have known that. Even if it was a little heroic to try and take a bullet for Ala, it was most likely pretty dumb. Maybe it's the thought that counts?

Standing there next to Ala he looked down at the hole in his arm. "Errrrr! Oh that's gonna hurt. Oh nope it already is" it wasn't lethal, but it would certainly not make things easy for him for the near future. He Gabbed the wound unsure really what to do. Being shot like this was sort of knew territory for him. Looking over to Ala he spoke. "A-Ala you okay?" He said before wincing in pain.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

Ala hit the ground with a thud, and only just managed to avoid a small rock protruding from the ground. She had been so focused on the soon to be incoming second volley of blaster fire that she had lost her positioning on Cyran. She assumed he was just staying out of sight...but tackling her to the ground? That was unexpected.

Within moments of the thud, she had sprung back up to her knees with saber ready and pointing towards Harrex and crew. She did so just to see the three of them lying on the ground. "Wha...you?" She said with a frown and a glance at Cyran and then back at the thugs, "nice shooting..."

She was up on her feet and turning off her saber before she noted Cyran's injury.

"By the Force!" Ala exclaimed while wrapping her arms around him as if he was going to collapse in a heap, "here you are asking if I am OK...and you are...yes...yes that has got to hurt."

She glanced about to see that the townsfolks were already outside, and taking the Harrex crew into a builing that must have housed the local cell. When they awoke there would be hell to pay, but it would only be paid in their yelling and cursing. The townsfolk seemed up to the challenge.

"Excuse me! Do you have a healer?" She called to a young child, who stopped in their tracks and pointed at a small one-storied building a little ways down the road, "thank you."

Turning Cyran about, she started walking him in the direction of the blaster bolt. "You didn't have to do that Cyran. I had it under control. But...I appreciate the sentiment. It isn't any day that you meet a stranger that is willing to take a blaster bolt to the arm for you...thank you."

He winced again sharply as she wrapped her arms around him. "Oooo, yeah it certainly does. But, you know, all in a days work." He replied with a pained yet cocky tone.

He didn't really hear her mention bringing him to a healer. Still trying to take in what happened so quickly a mere moment ago. He would feel her begin to walk him in the direction of a building and heard her speak to him. "Uh, yeah perhaps. But umm, I guess that's where you're wrong there Ala, that was no blaster bolt." He replied with a anguished smirk. "I don't know much about your laser sword, so I made the split second decision that it wouldn't do too well against that slug." It also made since, because his wound suffered no burns. It was purely a ballistic impact in his arm.

"And you're very welcome Ala, and you're right. This wasn't what I had in mind about when I asked about looking into what kind of trouble we could get into." He added, with a slight chuckle.

Cyran began to look and feel a little woozy as they approached the local doctor. It was mostly just from the shock of what happened.
"I g-guess when you get shot at buy your wife they first day you meet them you kind of don't scared of being on the b-business end of a pistol." He said, hinting some at the crazy ordeal of their first honeymoon. Feeling so tired now as the adrenaline left he body he slowed down a little they made their way over.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

Ala's brows furrowed further, which seemed impossible given the deep burrow they were already in, but she managed it. Cyran needed help fast. She wasn't sure if the village had any great medicale service, but he needed bacta and possibly surgery. The medic was the place to go, and as such Ala just persisted on her path.

"Lightsaber," she said with a corrective whisper, "not a laser sword...but I get the description. And yes, it would have struggled with the slug thrower, but I have other tools in my belt."

She didn't have any tools on her belt, not literally.

"It wasn't the trouble I wanted either, but it seems to find me...or maybe this one found you? It would be nice for a change if it wasn't me that it found," she said with a small laugh as they entered into a small room that had a single bed in the middle of the room. It was a rudimentary medical facility to be sure. If there was any bacta here it would likely not be for outsider use, and very expensive to the locals as well. Ala helped Cyran on to the bed and pulled up a chair beside him.

"Your wife?" She said with a quirked eyebrow. This coloured her impression of Cyran instantly. So, he was a lothario? She still felt honourbound to sit by his side until he received the treatment that he needed, if not until he healed completely. But she liked the prospect a little less now.

The physician entered the room. An older man with faded freckles across his face, and thining grey whispy hair in a failed combover that how stood up in a scattershot manner. "And what can I do for you? I suspect that given what just transpired...you got shot! Or stabbed...or wounded in some way. Fool hardy young man," the healer said with a knowing and oddly grateful smile. He had clearly been watching the even transpire from the realitive safety of his office.

"Can you look at his arm and see if you can heal it?" Ala said, her tone a little more matter-of-fact compared to what it had been before, "we would be very grateful."

"W-Well than I guess it really was pretty rash of me to just jump in then. But hey, I guess things worked out well enough. Nobody's dead at least." He replied after she corrected him on what a lightsaber was.

He cautiously moved himself onto the bed with Ala's help. Laying on it he finally let go of the wound and winced as he didn't. Leaning up some he looked at the wound. "Oh, it'd a little deeper than I thought..." It certainly was. The slug went through part of his arm.

After making his remark he heard Ala seemingly questioning him having a wife. Leaning back on the bed and chuckled some to himself. "It's not like that fortunately. Don't get me wrong I love my wife, and surely always will. We've come to an understanding early on in our relationship. So we keep things pretty open ended when I comes other romances. But uh, I understand the stigma." He said before looking back at her as she sat by his side.

Then he saw the doctor come in and make their remark. Cyran listening to Ala asking for them to look it over. The doctor nodded before coming over and putting on some sanitized rubber gloves. Before coming over to look at it. Causing Cyran some pain as their looked it over and felt around the arm.

"Well bad news it it made an exit wound, good news..." He said before looking at it a bit closer with a small flashlight. "Given how your moving, I'd say it hasn't hit bone. Otherwise you'd probably be in a lot more pain." Leaning back and heading over to a cabinet he picked up some equipment and medicine.

"I can clean up that wound, stitch it up, and give you some painkillers and meds. But you'd probably do well to head up to the shipyards above. Their Bacta is far cheaper than down here. That way you can get it healed up far better. I can get you a doctor's note for when you head up as well to make it easier." The doctor explained to the two of them.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

Ala's head tilted thoughtfully as Cyran explained his relationship with his wife. It certainly sounded like he got the best of both worlds. Someone to say he was married to in order to get out of situations he didn't want to be in, and someone he said was open-minded enough to be OK with him hitting up any one he felt the fancy to, well, fancy. From Ala's experience this was usually code for I'm-a-cheating-scumbag.

"A-ha," was all she said, sounding entirely unconvinced and slowly beginning to lose more of the sparkle in her being, replacing it was an apparent sense of duty and responsibility.

"I can clean up that wound, stitch it up, and give you some painkillers and meds. But you'd probably do well to head up to the shipyards above. Their Bacta is far cheaper than down here. That way you can get it healed up far better. I can get you a doctor's note for when you head up as well to make it easier."

"Yes please," came her reply with a polite smile.

Turning to Cyran, Ala stood and offered her arm. "Do you have a ship nearby? If not, I am happy to pay for you to get up to the shipyards. It is the least I can do for you saving my life as you did."

He looked over at her once more before. Cyran sensed her feeling unconvinced by what he had to say. Chuckling to himself he replied. "Yeah I understand, yet I've never really taken that luxury for granted or taken advantage of it oddly enough. But you humans always seem so uptight about that kind of stuff." He concluded before wincing some.

Before he could take her hand the doctor intervened. "Ah, just one moment, this is the least I can do." He said before butting in between them. With a large bandage wrap for his arm. "Take this to make the journey up a little easier." The doctor gave Cyran a pain killer and some water as they wrapped up the duo of holes in his arm. "Don't want you making a mess everywhere you go hehe." The said before finishing bandaging Cyran's arm.

With that done he sat up before finally taking Ala's arm. "Yeah I got an old ship, I don't know for how much longer but It'll get me up there." After he said that he got the doctor's note passed to him, thanking the healer. "But what about you Ala? You plan on staying down here?" He asked looking down at her some as he more properly got onto his feet.

Ala Quin Ala Quin

She had to admit that it being a 'cultural Zeltron thing' was not something that had occured to her. Now an internal debate raged as to whether she would accept this answer or not. Ultimately she settled on 'when in doubt don't'. That was a pretty good rule of thumb. Her role now was as Ala Qui, Jedi Knight and assister of the assister-less.

"Yup, it's probably me just being uptight," she said with a pleasant smile, and left it at that.

She offered a courteous farewell to the village healer, and made her way out of the building whilst supporting Cyran the best she could. She was not the tallest person in the world, and he was a touch larger than she.

"I will stay down here and continue my exploration of the village and it's surrounds. There is still much to see," she said with a smile, "it does my heart good to know you will get the treatment you need...now....will you guide us to your vessel?"

Cyran could accept that. Always taking the prospect of romance in stride no matter the outcome. As they left the building Cyran did the best he could to support himself up. After all it's not like he was shot in the leg. But with out interconnected the body and all it's moving parts were it was still pretty uncomfortable just to walk for him.

"Well it's not far, just on the outskirts of town thankfully." He replied to Ala, leading her to where he landed his ship. Once in view he let out a sigh, never having been as glad to see it. It was an old vessel, one from the glory days of the Galactic Empire all those centuries ago.

"I think I'll make it from here." He said before looking back down at Ala. "I suppose this is farewell for the time being. In the meantime I hope you stay out of too much trouble. Wouldn't want this "epic bounty hunter dude" to need to hunt you down would you?" He said with a chuckle, quoting her before wincing some. But after seeing her today he feared it would be a tall order by asking her to stay out of too much trouble. "And maybe I'll learn not to be so reckless either."

Ala Quin Ala Quin

"Farewell it is," Ala said with a bow.

She looked over the Zeltron before and quickly recounted their brief interactions and awkwardness of his revelation of being married. He seemed to almost disparage Ala for not being comfortable with a married man flirting with her. Even if it was a cultural thing for them, or just a personal thing, Ala still had her own conscience to be accountable to. To be looked down upon for that made her feel...a little less than.

Still.

Ala's shoulders relaxed and her face warmed again. It had been an odd situation, but she had come to a decision.

"I will count you as a friend, Cyran," she said, before stepping forward and giving him a gentle hug - being careful of his injury - and mid-hug she concluded, "if you ever need the assistance of a Jedi Knight...you can call on me."

She stepped back, with her hand still on his shoulder, and her radiant smile returning to her face. "Once Ala Quin has made you her friend...there is nothing that can undo it."

Chuckling at his comment, she took a step back and bowed again. "If you are hunting me, I hope it is just to show me another fantastic place to explore, my friend. Farewell."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom