Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running

I ran as they chased me down the dark alleyways. It was easy to get confused in Coruscant, as they did. I didn't kill him, or shoot him. It was another bounty hunter probably. But the troopers wouldn't listen, they thought it was me, so they run after me. I was about to get my blaster and shoot them but it was a pretty bad decision. As I turned a corner they lost me and I sank into the crowd. They wouldn't listen to me. I didn't shoot him. Even though I'm a bounty hunter, I would never kill a jedi! Maybe a sith, but never a jedi! I looked at my non-existent blaster, as it had been stolen in The World's Greatest Cantina. Yeah, the place is pretty great, but not when you get a really expensive blaster stolen. Stole it from a senator, and I'm proud, but now it's gone, and I'm on the run. I walked up to a passerby and stole his blaster. It would do...for now.

Zack Drexten

Z
The Republic's old capital Coruscant had fallen to the One Sith, they had to temporarily move of Capital's to another planet, but in the meantime they were plotting and scheming the demise of the One Sith and the taking back of Coruscant, but in the meantime the military forces were a wreck and most of the soldiers had been selfish and moved with the Republic, there were only a few of the soldiers who had remained behind to help evacuate the people who still needed evacuating, they worked day and night saving them from the onslaught of the Sith. This was a rare opportunity to Zack, a day off of duty to recollect himself, his comrades had gone to other places, and he was about to follow in their general direction when suddenly a weird alien ran by with troopers in pursuit... A soldiers job was never over was it?

Zack started to run after the man, but staying behind the troopers so he would not be seen, already his trusty blaster pistol in his hand, ready to use it if needed, the alien ran through another allyway, whatever he had done to piss these guys off was really bad. The troopers seemed to give up there chase for the time being and the alien walked up to a passerby who held a blaster pistol in his hand, the alien stole it... Now that was strange, most people carried around blaster pistol's of their own, filled with curiosity Zack walked up in a casual manner and said in a calm tone "excuse me but doesn't that blaster belong to someone else? I saw you steal it from that person over there, don't you have your own blaster?"
[member="Lypheen Grath"]

The lower levels of Coruscant was like another home for Ace, his crew always patrolled the busy streets. The planet had recently fallen to one of those Sith Empires, they had done well in taking it's surface. However, their numbers were vast, surely they would spread to the lower levels, where most of the scum and refugees hid. Ace was walking along the streets, four of his other friends behind him as well. They all wore same thing basically, being dressed in pants and and a dark jacket. Within their jackets, was a blaster pistol for each of them, ready to use it at the slightest notion of danger. Ace and his gang were Ex-Republic soldiers, having left the faction recently due to private reasons. They still liked to contribute however, playing the undercover roll. [member="Lypheen Grath"] would catch their attention as he snatched a blaster pistol from someone, walking away casually as if nothing had happened.

The group of five would begin to walk faster, their heads turning to look at each-other, giving a firm nod to one another. Their hands would delve into their jackets, gripping around the handles of their blaster pistols that had remained in their chest holster until now. Running forward, Ace would point at the hunter and [member="Zack Drexten"], before yelling, "Stop right there!" All five of the men would draw their pistols, aiming to surround them.

A man came up to me and said that I stole the person's blaster."That's none of your buisness" I said in an intimidating voice and raised the blaster up to his face. I could care less if the man fought back, I would just shoot him. "But, so you don't annoy me any longer,I stole it because someone stole mine at The World's Greatest Cantina. You been there?"

Zack Drexten

Z
The alien was being rather rude in Zack's opinion, he hadn't even shown the slightest bit of threat in his tone, the alien said "But, so you don't annoy me any longer,I stole it because someone stole mine at The World's Greatest Cantina. You been there?" Zack only really had time to say "No" before another voice spoke "Stop right there!", the voice sounded commanding, perhaps another soldier and if Zack's prediction was correct, the it was most likely an Imperial soldier, so his hands shot up above his head.
[member="Lypheen Grath"] [member="Ace Thrakish"]

After I said that, 5 troopers came up and surrounded us. Zack seemed pretty mad. I explained that he was not part of this and then shot two of the men surrounding us. The other three chased after me. One apparently was named Ace Thrackish and was the leader. I shot back but missed and hit a bystander. Oops. There was no point in shooting anymore.I did not want to get in worse trouble with the Sith, who had taken over part of Coruscant. I had a ship ready nearby, I could make a quick getaway. I shot once more and injured another trooper.Ace I think,I didn't kill him though. I had almost arrived at my ship when a dark figure tackled me.

Ace's arm would not hesitate to lift out of his jacket, quickly pulling the pistol he had out. It would aim at [member="Lypheen Grath"], firing directly at his direction as they ran. Anger had consumed the soldier, when he found the hunter he was dead meat. Two of his soldiers had already been killed, the other two behind him as they ran. Lifting an arm, he would wave to [member="Zack Drexten"], motioning for him to follow. "You're good with me, kid, let's catch this scum!" He yelled, obviously angered at the moment. Blaster fire would soar through the air at the soldiers, accidentally hitting a few bystanders. Ace had managed to avoid the blaster fire, and so did his other troops. Ace would cease his fire after shooting twice at Lypheen's legs, before continuing his sprint, aiming to catch up with his friends.

They had gone further up while he had taken the shots, they being closer to the bounty hunter that had just been tackled, apparently. The two men would point their guns at the two dark figures that laid on the ground, shooting with no remorse. They would begin to fire rapidly with their blaster pistols, aiming to grind them into the ground they were upon by raining down bolts.

Zack Drexten

Z
The alien obviously knew he was in trouble because he started running from the soldiers, one lifted an arm signalling at Zack then yelled "You're good with me, kid, let's catch this scum!" Zack presumed that the man was the leader of the group and without hesitation Zack lowered his arms removed his own blaster from it's holster once again, and ran after them, the alien fired the blaster in the direction of the soldiers, and managed to hit a few, killing some, injuring others. Zack managed to dodge all the bolts as they came flying his way, the alien even hit a few bystanders. Usually Zack would've stopped to help them but this was a criminal he was dealing with. The bounty hunter somehow got tackled, two dark figures just lying on the ground.The men began firing on the two figures. Zack managed to sneak up beside the leader and say "Private Zack Drexten of the Galactic Republic's Army, Phoenix Division. At your service, Sir."
[member="Ace Thrakish"] [member="Lypheen Grath"]

"Fine! You caught me!" Lypheen yelled "Now take me away...". Ace did as the bounty hunter said and walked behind his troops,who were putting cuffs on Lypheen. Anger filled Lypheen. How could he let this happen? He wasn't out of ideas, he was very smart, but this didn't go according to plan. Since he was about the size of a 5 year old, his hands slipped out of the handcuffs. He caught Ace by surprise and knocked him down. Lypheen grabbed Ace's blaster and aimed it at him. "Let us go,whoever that is, or I will shoot" threatened Lypheen as he changed the mode from stun to kill. The troopers let him go as they did not want their commander killed. Just for fun he threatened to kill Ace if they did not give him 100 credits as well. Him and the other one walked back to Lypheen's ship and started it up. Just then he started to choke. The figure was using the force to choke him!"You're a sith!" he choked out. Luckily he still had ace's blaster. He shot the sith in the arm and he dropped him. A few seconds after,the ship crashed.

From within the conjoining bodies a shadow emerged. His scarlet robes were edged with gold, the cloth danced elegantly from his frame as he walked up to the ensuing quarrel. "You have bigger things to worry about than a petty criminal." His hand ascended from his cloak, he'd reach for Lypheen's throat, the alientoes left the ground as his an invisible force reached out for his neck.

"See, he has already paid for his treachery. I may have uses for him yet."
(Just gotta make it clear, not godmodding merely rping the sith whom you just mentioned in your rp)

Ace would leap backwards as the Alien attempted to attack him, somehow having managed to slip out of the hand cuffs. This guy was pretty good, but also a nuisance. [member="Lypheen Grath"] hadn't managed to snatch the soldier's blaster due to his quick movements, however he was successful it having it skid across the ground, going flying from the man's hand. Turning his head to look at [member="Zack Drexten"], the older man would give the male a nod, before noticing the Sith's presence. This guy was something else. It was true that Ace was a Sith hunter, but if he attempted anything he was surely to die, there was no way he would be getting involved with this. [member="Maleus"] had emerged from the shadows, attempting to take a powerful grip on the hunter's throat with a force choke. Ace and his other soldiers would slowly step away, most likely leaving if the Sith had taken care of it. Hell, it was his planet, why should they do anything else?

The sith was still alive as when we crashed."Who are you?" I asked him. "Maleus." he replied. I had to get off this ship. Troopers would probably be looking for me on this planet. The planet looked like Kashyyyk,but I wasn't sure. Another reason was this sith. I couldn't trust him if he tried to choke me. I would kill him sooner or later and then turn in his body for a ton of credits. When I got off the ship,troopers were there tons of them.I was doomed.I shot.It was the only choice I had.Bad choice though because one shot back and pierced my chest. Then it went black...

As the Aliens body went limp, Maleus extended a finger. A seemingly invisible force gathered the bounty hunter into the air. "I'll be taking him now." He'd attempt to parse through the crowds once more with his prize in tote.

Ace and the left overs of his soldiers would stand and watch in horror, as the Sith appeared, and left shortly after. The reckless hunter known as [member="Lypheen Grath"] had gotten himself into a worse situation than he had probably initially thought he would've been in. The Sith troops that had arrived and stunned the hunter departed just as Ace did, leaving promptly, before waving towards [member="Zack Drexten"]. "See ya 'round, kid." He would mutter, quickly heading for the nearest shuttle. [member="Maleus"] had disappeared, putting the man's mind at ease. For now. He only wondered what would happen to Lypheen as he was taken away.

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Iris had been drinking at one of the bars on Kashyyyk and was completely wasted, so wasted in fact he could barely stand. Iris had begun to stumble back to his ship, that was docked at a hangar nearby, when he noticed a familiar figure. The Sith, Maleus. Instead of continuing his journey to the ship, Iris decided he would have a chat with Maleus.

Almost falling into Maleus, Iris began to start a conversation, not even noticing how busy the Sith was "Hey Maleus, buddy!" He started, slurring multiple words "how ya going?!" The tone of Iris' voice kept varying, showing those who didn't already realise, he was completely drunk.

[member="Lypheen Grath"]
[member="Maleus"]
[member="Zack Drexten"]
[member="Ace Thrakish"]

[member="Iris Tyrad"] .
"Do you realize how much danger you put yourself in at this moment? Come." He'd continue towards his personal vessel, the shutters opened to reveal an impressive array of navigational systems and other electronic variants to compliment his travels.

He'd walk with a trained stride for he knew that at any moment he could be confronted, and he'd rather not get into a scuffle where the Republic was still considerably strong.
His prize, nonetheless still remained in his clutches.

Iris Tyrad

Iris followed Maleus to his ship, as he ordered, now he was starting to sober up abit. The private ship had an impressive array of navigational systems, Iris knew wht most of them were, due to his history as a mechanic. "Hey, who's this guy?" Iris mumbled, pointing towards the man who was being grabbed by the Sith, using the force.

[member="Maleus"]

"Some common thug.." As the two settled into their chairs he'd direct his gaze towards Lypheen. "Iris, keep your eye trained on him at all times. I don't want him making a mess of my ship."

A series of buttons were pressed sequentially. The ship spiraled to life, blue flames were ejected out of it's thurster ports. The momentum from the blast caused the ship to move forward.

He draw down hard on the yoke causing the nose of the ship to divert into the air. Soon it could be seen blasting off into the horizon.
"If all goes well, he will become one of my underlings... Iris.."

Iris Tyrad
Lypheen Grath

Iris Tyrad

Silently Iris agreed to keep an eye on the inhuman criminal. Iris still didn't understand why he followed the Sith onto his ship, but Iris didn't care, he didn't have to be anywhere anytime soon. Without breaking eye contact with the 'thu'" Iris spoke to Maleus "Where abouts are we heading?". He was curious to find out where this miniature journey would end.

[member="Maleus"]
[member="Lypheen Grath"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom