Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running From Demons

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Aboard The Obscurity - Hanger Bay

Dull steel made no attempt to reflect the rays of the overhead lighting. Their shuttle off this hell spawn had seen grander days. Its understandable that you can't always have the ship fresh off the production floor. This thing though was just scary. Seemed like it was held together with nothing but mesh tape and hope. Hawke's only way to freedom was with her though; both the ship and Circe. Freedom... something she used to have before her temper got the better of her. Almost 30 years of her life lost because of one stupid move. Hawke winced as the boarding ramp to the shuttle lowered, no bettering her thoughts of the craft. "Best we get aboard eh". Hawke turned her head slightly and out of her peripheral looked at the green skinned woman.

"Yes. Let's." The shuttle departed the unique Star Destroyer, a soft smile running across Circe's face as she got away with Hawke. The two ladies would soon enter hyperspace, the Sith Knight sighing as she went to her room. "Don't try to touch the controls. They won't respond to you." Moving to her bed, she sat down, sighing.

This would be an uneventful trip.

@[member="Hawke Katamirth"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Hawke leaned on the doorway of Circe's small cabin. Her presence blocked the sensor from closing the door. Unfortunately it couldn't block the greenskins berating tone. "Tch, going to follow Vilox's words to the letter. Fly me on down to the Confederacy and have me join their navy or something. Where I'll refuse and be free to do as I wish. Or perhaps your preceding reputation will try and take me. If military intelligence says anything of your character. But I'll advise that would be unwise. If the green snake releases the hawk though, we'll save both time and pain". A frank enough request, with a play on observation. What Circe would do was unknown, but the easiest option was out on the floor for her taking if she wished.

"So you're asking me to give you up, something which benefits me in no way, shape, or form, and something which, considering your status as a traitor to the Empire, more than likely will end up harming me in the end." She paused, then turned back around. Her words were best left unsaid considering her utter silence. She never was one for abandoning things that could assist her in some way, shape, or form.

And Hawke hadn't given her a reason to do anything different.

@[member="Hawke Katamirth"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"You think I'm the traitor to the Empire. Those who murder and enslave her citizens are traitors. Kaine is the traitor, Vazela is a traitor and for it he was deserving of summary execution. But I should of been more calculating in my attempt, and it cost me nearly everything. Yet when he had me in his grasp, he let me go. And that will be his first mistake". Hawke rolled off and away from the door, allowing it to close. It was a long, long way to the Confederacy. But if Circe was just going to lapdog this; there wasn't much she could do but wait until they arrived, or something happened that offered an opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom