Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run Away!

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Isaiah Dashiell"]

PERSONAL BUBBLE SPACE INVADED.

With an audible eeEEEEP, she found herself shoved down as the strange stowaway pressed on top. She sputtered. Bony-shoulder jammed up, fingers still gripping the speeder's controls.

Yes there were bad dudes chasing them.

Yes they were firing things at them.

But.

"I gotta see to drive. Get. Off." She squirmed out from beneath him and peaked her blond-haired head up just in time to jerk the speeder sharply to the right, narrowly avoiding a steaming-geyser plume.

Isaiah Dashiell

I
"Oh, thank you dearest Isiah for saving my life," he muttered, "would have been the proper response, but-!" The words were sucked right out of his mouth as the daring duo narrowly dodged the steam geyser, no doubt sending the nutrient paste he had been snacking on in that cramped box for a swirl in his stomach.

"By the Stars! How did you not see that coming?! I think you gave me whiplash..." He rubbed his neck and turned around to take aim at their pursuers. You had to give slavers credit, they just didn't know when to give up.

Pew pew pew!

Red bolts flew from the shaggy young man's blaster at their would be captors in an effort to dissuade them from continuing their pursuit. Though if their current predicament was any indication, that would just make them angrier.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Spark Finn

"Oh, your name's Isaiah. Thanks for finally telling me who you are, freeloader," bland-tones left her lips as she swerved the speeder sharply to the right. Then right. Then left.

"You know," another sharp swerve to the left as blaster bolts sizzled a little too close to her head, "if you just rode public transit, you wouldn't be in this situation."

Slamming down on the accelerator, she twisted in the seat. "Here, take the wheel!"

Blue-eyes narrowed as she poured her concentration in the force for the slaver's swoop-bike. Using mechu-deru, it wasn't long before a loud sputter sounded from its engine and a billow of smoke exploded into the air behind them.

Isaiah Dashiell

I
Just...Take the wheel? That was her plan? He had half a mind to send them into one of those steamy geysers but then he remembered...He enjoyed his eyebrows. Grunting something no doubt insulting or dirogetory he reached around her slender form and gripped the handlebars of the duo's speeder.

He felt something tingle up his spine. Was she using her humbo dumbo star wizardry on him? To what end? The answer to both of his questions came in a sudden loud pop from behind him as the slaver's ship began to rebel and...Explode.

He heard the shrapnel from the speeder flying in different directions and the distinct sound of Repulsor Coils malfunctioning.

It wasn't a pretty sound. Again he looked at the blond girl with amazement. So. Kriffing. Cool.

He brought the speeder to stop and released his hold on the controls, slumping back a little and sighing heavily in exaggerated relief.

"So what, you blow things up with your mind? Pretty sweet use of your.." What did they call it? "The Force?"
[member="Spark Finn"]

Spark Finn

Wait, why did they stop? They still had to get to the city. #wildernessYUCK

She turned around and faced him slowly. When people found out what she could do, the tended to get...possessive. Crazy? Well, that was mostly with sith lords and this Isaiah dude didn't seem like a sith lord, so maybe she was okay.

"Yeah, it's through the force," blue-eyes blinked beneath glass lenses. "Technology and me....the force, it's always been a thing. You-uh-you're not a sith lord, are you?"

#mostlyjoking

Awkwardly pushing his hands away from the controls, she fired up the speeder again to get them to the city.

#technomecca

Isaiah Dashiell

I
His brow rose perplexed at her question. A Sith Lord? He was pretty sure there weren't any Sith Lords out there that looked this devilishly good right? Sith Lords were always pale and wrinkly...Unless they were a woman. Somehow Sith Lady's always looked better...But that was beside the point, he was getting distracted.

"Do I look like a Sith Lord to you blondie?" He laughed, nearly falling off the speeder as it sped off towards the city. "That was quite the adventure, we make a pretty good team if I do say so myself." That's right, lay on the smooth. Maybe it'll get him a ride off this backwater planet...Or it could end up with a punch in the face and all his credits stolen.

Who knew, for all Izzy knew Spark herself was a Sith, which reminded him, "Hey, you use the Force, shouldn't you be with the Jedi or something?"

[member="Spark Finn"]

Spark Finn

She snorted. "No. And if you were, you'd be the shaggiest sith lord I ever met." She slowed down the speeder as they got to the outskirts of the city. Didn't want to get pulled over for speeding. Duh. The last thing she wanted was trouble from the local authority.

#Washelayingonthecharm?!?!

And then something about jedi.

"What? No. I assume you're talking about the Republic. They don't even protect their own why would I ever go back...," pale-lips pursed closed for a moment. "Anyway, it's not important. Why are you stowing away on stranger's ships? I coulda been a sith lord."

She stopped the speeder just outside of the city center. It was teeming with vendors and booths of various goods for sale. Blue-eyes beneath glass lenses scanned the plethora of signs around for where she wanted to go as she began to get out.

Isaiah Dashiell

I
Did he want to tell her the truth? That he saw her from across the hangar and thought if things went sour he could take her down easily? It wasn't because she was a girl...Just because she was so small and scrawny. He felt that would make her angry though, and Force wielding angry people weren't the kind of people he wanted to anger. For all he knew she could burn his eyes out with a thought. So he told a partial truth,

"My cousin just bailed me out of jail so I don't have any credits and am trying to make my way to the Levantine Astronautical Academy. He pulled some strings to get me in and 'turn my life around' but neglected to give me a ride...So here I am." Would she believe him? He didn't look like a student, or someone that would conform to any kind of rules or regulations, but it was...Kinda the truth.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Spark Finn

She was here on a mission and she couldn't exactly be sleuth-y with this dude hanging around. He was not good at sneaking around. Obvs.

#thedudewasinjail!!! #gotcaught

She only had one option: get rid of him. "You wanna be a pilot? You do know that the Levantines merged with those Silver peeps, right?" Maybe that was the time when he was in jail. Probably didn't get much news in there.

"Spaceport is over there," thumb hooked over her shoulder. "Take the speeder. Trade it. Sell it. I don't care. But it should give you enough credits to get you where you need to go." Eyes were glued to her datapad. The hub she needed to hack into was up ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom