Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rule of Two style Sith Apprenticeship anyone?

Hello all, while currently, I am in midst of a fun story arc provided by none other than [member="Lady Kay"]. I would love if someone were to partake in such an arc with me. Being as Darth Interitus is Sith Lord and in charge of the occupation of Commenor if it succeeds or fails. I have no idea. I would love to perhaps find an interested party. Be it a new writer, an old writer, force sensitive or former Jedi doesn't matter. I would love to explore the classic Banite way of the Sith. Always been a fan of the dynamic that occurs between the two, and would love to explore a story where Interitus finds an Apprentice and undergoes interesting training with his apprentice on the Sith way, but practicing the old way rather than it being many Sith. So yes the apprentice may plot against Interitus and tries to kill him later down the line. (I am very much open because of Rule of Two why not. :D ) Anyways I am looking for an interested writer to perhaps take part in the current arc I am going through, and perhaps stretch something out for the long term. And if your wondering no we won't do boring training threads as I prefer training to be mixed with an exciting story and mostly used as set pieces. Because if I know anything training threads can be dull most of the time. So if any of you guys are interested in the classic Sith style of Master and Apprentice. Let me know to feel free to send a message. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom