Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Ruin Exploration on New Planet?

Lenora Augustina Guinevere

L
Greetings; Anyone is looking at this page of mine

I am looking to get started with this new character of mine; Professor Lenora Augustina Guinevere. I figured that since she was a seeker of knowledge and exploration in general. That it was time to start making a thread about the exploration of ruins on a new planet made under my master account; Paranoda the Hutt. The Ruins in question belong to the Ancient Hutt Empire of the Pre-Republic Timeline who established a presence on the world because of the Xim-Hutt Wars that occupied a significant number of years in the galaxy. The General Idea of the Thread would be to document and bring any artifacts that are found to the proper authorities or if they will not take them then the artifacts can be handed out to those that participate in the thread. So if anyone is interested in exploring some ruins and finding treasure that they might get to keep or would like to interact with this new character of mine. Please comment down below if you are interested.

Relevant Links:
Character BIO: Lenora Augustina Guinevere
Planet in Question: Mancharakorkon

Ulrich would be more than happy to tag along in the pursuit of knowledge and treasure for his hoard . His ability to actually interview the departed should be rather indispensable for an archeologist. He will also be on his best behavior, provided Eliz keeps his Mandalorian leanings on the down low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom