Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG Maker MV

So, RPG Maker MV has just been put on sale up until this Monday. I bought it and all the other DLC up and I now have a very powerful and intricate tool at my disposal to make a game. The only problem is inspiration. I'm making this thread to try and get a feel from other people as to what they like in RPG games and what kind of story appeals to each of you.

Please give me any and all feedback and, maybe in the future, you'll get a neat game to play. :)

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
Oh boy, you are very gifted. I wish I had money to get the RPG Maker and all the DLC I come up with a new story every day with complex characters and plots. If you ever need any help I will help you, I've been writing a long time and will be more than willing to help you make a great story and game.

[member="Jack Mirrikh"]

[member="Raachwaroo"]

I have my main character's image worked up. I'm thinking of a fantasy game that starts out with you playing as a young boy named Finn. These are grown up Finn.

Finn%20Main%20Character%20Young%20Adult_zpskgeuu66l.png
Finn%20Battling_zpshfgpachr.png
Finn%20Walk_zpsopszfjv7.png
Finn%20Damaged_zpswvcxdki6.png

I have yet to find how to make children images, but I just got it yesterday, so I still have much to learn.

[member="Jack Mirrikh"]
Delved into that quite far at one stage.

I like the HD fantasy packs and associated content, I can't find the guys website but google HD fantasy packs, he has a bunch of them out, hero packs etc.

I hired the guy to do a few special models for me, you can do the same with daz

Load of free stuff here.
https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/478/list-of-freebie-websites

For pure fantasy games - my inspiration always comes from myths legends, psychological, social or esoteric concepts. So taking a difficult current issue or legend for example, slapping a more accepting skin on it people can more easily approach and putting your own insight into the material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom