Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG character storylines.

Everyone has a theory or two for a reason for them... or even a story or two made up for those characters we all played (The Warden from Dragon Age Origins, Ethan from Pokemon Gold and Silver, those types.)

What is your favorite RPG character's made up story (outside of anyone in the site)?

Mine is Aldoric Surana, my Grey Warden Blood Mage/Arcane Warrior. I have a few theories to share since I never had the DLC for DAO. What if he isn't in Thedas at all anymore, what if he's an immortal now and reached the Black City and is fighting Darkspawn left and right?

Seriously, though... My Wrath is married to Vette, sleeping with that blonde from Forged Alliances, and still chasing tail wherever he can.

My absolute favorite headcanon story, though, is my FemKnight's marriage to Darth Scourge.

[member="Sherruk Fett"]

Well, headcanon story for another favorite of mine: Enion Boughstrider, my level 87 Blood Elf Hunter.

At this point, he'd probably be a much more neutral character politic wise, as he was in The Horde for most of his life and just enjoys shooting Alliance idiots for the potential gold and honor it brings now. His most used pet is a talking green fire spider named Loki and I picture the two just sitting somewhere in Orgrimmar right now xD

[member="Aleidis Ijet"] and I have been playing Guild Wars 2 for a while now on the biggest RP server for our region. The character I've got going there is Sieglinde Whitemane, based on a character I played in Skyrim who was based on a tabletop D&D character. I've loved running through story missions with her and playing out her development as a person. It was even more fun to see how her reactions differed from the reactions that the creators imagined from her species.

She's currently undergoing an identity crisis due to survivor guilt. Her friends are getting utterly fed up with that and have taken to physically slapping her to get her to wake the hell up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom