Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rp

Veliz Fett

V
@Thryykarr [member="Rayl Wilded"]

Edited some grammatical mistakes, reread the post if you have not already.

sabrina

Veliz Fett said:
Well think about it, you claimed to be mandalorian, and well, you were with the sith the entire time. Who had for many years, tried to absorb, and destroy our culture, which is what makes us who we are. So OOC wise I have no problem with you, IC wise I would feel betrayed and very pissed. But, if your interested, I have an open role play thread up http://starwarsrp.net/topic/33011-the-thrill-of-the-hunt/?p=467809 . You could, ethier just be a random encounter, opposition, or simply interested in the beast im hunting, it would be nice if you posted though. It will grow my character a lot with whichever option you choose, if you post. [member="sabrina"]
No I never claimed to be mandalorian, well when I was not a spy in the red legion.
I always said I was diplomat for the one sith

Veliz Fett

V
Then you cant call us traitors because you knew IC wise wee are angry at the sith. [member="sabrina"]

Veliz Fett

V
[member="Mrrew"]

partners it is xD, we are gonna force people to buy our stuff since we are the only hunter's :3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom