Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rp

Veliz Fett

V
I am up for anything as long as my character does not die, from hunting threads, to trading threads , or simply just a bar thread I am game. But, there are specific threads I am looking for as well, I am willing to train others with the multiple skills I have, but I am also looking for others to train me in close quarters fighting. Another specific thread, I am looking for is a trading thread, where I trade valuable animal materials, for money, or some other item. If anyone is interested with what I have offered, please post here, or pm me.

Veliz Fett

V
Perhaps, I am selling some of my goods inside the cantina for a discount to the owner when you catch my eye?

Veliz Fett

V
The only problem is that, currently a lot of mandalorians are mad at you. So, im thinking that I did not hear anything about your IC betrayal, making it pretty logical for us to have a conversation.

Veliz Fett

V
Well think about it, you claimed to be mandalorian, and well, you were with the sith the entire time. Who had for many years, tried to absorb, and destroy our culture, which is what makes us who we are. So OOC wise I have no problem with you, IC wise I would feel betrayed and very pissed. But, if your interested, I have an open role play thread up http://starwarsrp.net/topic/33011-the-thrill-of-the-hunt/?p=467809 . You could, ethier just be a random encounter, opposition, or simply interested in the beast im hunting, it would be nice if you posted though. It will grow my character a lot with whichever option you choose, if you post. [member="sabrina"]

Veliz Fett

V
@Jathin Fallin [member="Thryykarr"]
your always welcome to post in the open thread I have, or if your interested, we could pm about a private thread. I love this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom