Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP With Voldemort?

Okay so many this incarnation doesn't look like Voldemort, but one day!!

Anyway, is anyone up for some RP with this Coward of a Smuggler? I don't mind what kind of Roleplay it is! You can find more information on Adi via his Biography if you need inspiration. I just feel it's time he got off NS and started to actually do things!

[member="Ellya"]

Oh we tried to write between yourself and Adi once before! Definitely interested.

[member="Fortuna"]

It would be interesting to see him around someone he knows is a Force User!

[member='La'kuus Quelin']

Wanna tag along? :D

On the one hand, it'd be interesting for Jalek to meet a fellow Morellian, especially given the inevitable clash of personalities I can see going down. On the other, I have a smuggler that'd work for this as well.

[member="Adiara Drelas"]

[member="Jalek Sathora"]

I honestly think seeing another Morellian would be an amazing experience for him - especially one who can use tech! He hasn't been home since the Jedi took him, and has never run into another of his kind

Jalek wasn't raised on Morellia, if that's what you're getting at with "home". The last place he remembers growing up is the Lower City on Taris among the gangs there. But I definitely think a thread between them would be great for both characters.

[member="Adiara Drelas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom