Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP Interest

Greetings all!

Kail Ragnar, failed mercenary and weak human being, has emerged from hiding on Tatooine to become someone tougher, meaner and more brutal - Talos.

I'd like to get him back out there, not sure doing what initially, but certainly out for trouble (and vengeance against those who broke him).

So if you'd like to help get Talos up and running, or have any ideas you need a cold-blooded and brutal monster for the ride, just shout.

:)

Do the people that broke him have knowledge that he is still living? If so, would it be possible that they put a hit on him? Too prevent him from getting vengeance?

[member="Talos"]

[member="Maccus Thorne "]Johnny Cash in the SW universe? Brilliant! And they may well know he's alive, but they would only know of Kail Ragnar, and I doubt he'd be important to them after nearly a year. Plus with his physical transformation and the mask, they make not recognise him unless they were up close. The two main people who broke him were a Sith Lord and a bounty hunter.

[member="Hugh Seyley"] Happy to! What's your character out and about for?

Hugh Seyley

H
[member="Talos"]

A Warden of the Sky - keeping the Hyperlanes safe and secure, letting everybody travel freely. Also a protector of the innocent people.

[member="Kaiden Rohn"] - What you got?

[member="Maccus Thorne "]- I've nothing at present but I'm working on how to get him out there, so I may cross paths with you out there and do a thread if you fancy?

[member="Hugh Seyley"] - I feel that I could run across you as I try to create some chaos to get back out there...?

[member="Malica Drezyan"] - Sound good, do you have anything in mind you'd like to develop your character with, and can you see working with or against Talos?

If we cross paths, we could tangle with [member="Hugh Seyley"], the do-gooder protector out there... :p

[member="Talos"]

Your bio is great! I'm looking to start using her more as a bounty hunter. She was removed from Omega Pyre for dealing with Sith. So she has great military expirence, just needs to start going on missions. She often finds respite in Tatooine because she has an apartment, ship, and sometimes resorts to working at the bar there when she needs to lay low for a little bit. Perhaps we could cross paths there. I say, put Talos' sheer strength and her stealth together, we could take on some serious hits for people. Or like steal stuff, or like wreak general havoc.

And I see us working together. You look the type that could break a leg like a toothpick.

Of course if [member="Hugh Seyley"] tries to get in our way, we would have no choice but to destroy him. ;)

[member="Talos"] [member="Hugh Seyley"]

I'll start a thread in Mos Eisley. I'll make it private, but you guys feel free to invite anyone that wants to join. Will post the link here when I'm done. Obviously, feel free to PM if you want to talk about story stuff, but I think to begin let's just wing it and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom