Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP Interest: To Found a Planet

Tour Sera

In Defeat, Malice. In Victory, Revenge.
Hello all,

I've noticed that Kalzeron is not canon, despite its being on the Star Wars Essential Atlas and its native Kalzerians mentioned in the Star Wars Adventure Journal. This is a problem, as I want a homeworld for Tour.

So, would anyone be interested in getting stuck in with Kalzerians in the final moments of a crippling war that has claimed millions over the centuries? As lore-wise the Kalzeron system is in grid I-17, it'd be in free space in the Unknown Regions, currently not claimed by any faction; thus, no faction restrictions here.

In a nutshell, the story for the thread would revolve around the final siege on the last Free City of Kalzeron. I could say more, but that'd ruin the fun.

So, anyone interested? From bored military officers with some free time to kill to interested Force Users, all are welcome. It could be a very interesting pretense for a temporary, but uneasy alliance between characters who would otherwise be mortal enemies elsewhere in the galaxy.

Addendum: The thread will go on to become the backstory "fluff" when I make the codex submission for the planet.

Tour Sera

Kyle Raymus said:
allying myself with imperials? A disgusting prospect. But i shall try due to the circumstances.
ooc:Count me in!
Bellek Eronoss said:
I'd be up for it; Bellek doesn't mind about people's politics anyway! Sounds like a blast.
I might mention at this point that the real bread and butter of this story'll be the philosophical implications. Of course there'll be glorious war, but it's also a story about how war affects people. Not just the nameless NPC's of Kalzeron, but your own characters as well. =)

[member="Bellek Eronoss"] [member="Kyle Raymus"]

Tour Sera said:
I might mention at this point that the real bread and butter of this story'll be the philosophical implications. Of course there'll be glorious war, but it's also a story about how war affects people. Not just the nameless NPC's of Kalzeron, but your own characters as well. =)

Even better, count me double in.

[member="Tour Sera"]
Yep. Awesome. My character is a traumatized fighter pilot. He hates to see death yet he is still a soldier, weird but true. Hes fine fighting droids, and he can kill, but it slowly drives him crazy. It works for me. Also you're imperial so there will be plenty of friction.

[member="Tour Sera"]

This Sith is interested in political philosophy and modes of societal organisation and is somewhat ambivalent about war. I'd be interested.

Isn't I-17 in First Order space on Chaos, though? I think it's somewhere in the vicinity of Ryoone. Though given that Wookieepedia doens't mention the location, probably nobody will mind if you displace the planet.

Tour Sera

Darth Ananta said:
[member="Tour Sera"]
What do you mean by it not being canon?
By that I just meant it wasn't on the Galactic Map yet, and other than a few vague mentions and a plain page there isn't really much about it on Wookiepedia. I thought I'd make a codex sub for it. =)

[member="Jartris Entumaa"] [member="Kyle Raymus"] [member="Bellek Eronoss"]

Oi boys, doesn't look like anyone else is coming. I can have the opener up in a few hours.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Tour Sera said:

Hmm if your still taking people I'd love to put Dax through some philosophical torture

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom