Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round II: Rank Titles for Your Signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote everyone's favorite Ham Sandwich:

"Pick a few, put them in your signature. Be a cool guy who isn't afraid of anything.

It's as simple as highlighting one, pressing ctrl+c (copying it) and then going over to your signature and pressing ctrl+v (pasting it).

Please, do not go overboard. I don't want to see walls of tags everywhere. Keep it simple, pick the ones that echo your character the best. Also, I won't be posting duplicates, so no double warrior or commando tags."

Staff Rule: No more than four of these beautiful tags per signature!
Keep in Mind: Request tags that can be actively utilized by others!
If you have any requests, shout them out here! I'll add/update this regularly.

NEWEST ONES ARE HERE!

Fvw9RL7.png
ePi4dGM.png
gm1mESe.png
gH2vBeT.png
ccdWFht.png

M3ap7hk.png
hkKW6pw.png
l2iz3g4.png
REwrvFW.png
FYKaF5U.png

U5bprjB.png
j0cTRH1.png
CjUijdb.png
iGo1sMS.png
uE2irYa.png

XJg7UAH.png
9KApQQG.png
yk4xLXA.png
HNX4rSB.png
VJTJVWm.png

AHj7IQW.png
mmN3n44.png
y2ff02L.png
4cO9GP2.png
yLDiNI0.png

qu5xfkE.png
CMUf9xJ.png
EYLhXR1.png
gTLIZr4.png
mFVvEQG.png

6dJkcXz.png
EOuCdEL.png
SeWSoOG.png
mercHcd.png

Last Updated: 12-04-2013

Thanks for bringing them back, Rostu, I only had the ones I made in my collection.

Though, I believe one of the threads had a ruling on this, no more than four and single/taken ones shouldn't be used. So, just a friendly reminder, folks :)

@[member="Satara Hawk"]; I do what I can, figured this would be one of the things that would eventually be sought after once the brunt of the reconstruction is complete. I had already stated as much in my first post, that no more than four should be used in any signatures.

U5bprjB.png
j0cTRH1.png
FYKaF5U.png

hkKW6pw.png
l2iz3g4.png
REwrvFW.png

M3ap7hk.png
gH2vBeT.png
ccdWFht.png

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"], @[member="Isis Fontana"], @[member="Veret Jun"], @[member=Syn], @[member="Darron Wraith"], @[member="Ben Watts"], @[member=Sotir], @[member="Ogun Ahnqra"], @[member=Carjol], @[member="Jekk Reth"].​

Sotir

S
Can I request some rank titles, please? ^-^

Epicanthix ~ Wildling ~ Changeling ~ Umbaran ~ Alchemical

Thank you ^-^

@[member="Subject 13"]; Kinda goes without saying, but I try to make the titles that I know additional people can use. Fallen Angel and Expressionless, imo, didn't strike me as something the average joe would grab. Hope you can understand bro, and enjoy your Combatant tag!

Fvw9RL7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom