Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Lexa Kimene Vs Chris Tolaran

@[member="Lexa Kimene"] Vs @[member="Chris Tolaran"]

Biome: Arena
Rules: None, pull a mofo from the crowd and use them as a meat shield I really don't care.

Roars, the roaring of a crowd to be more specific. The two duelist would find themselves in the middle of a large hefty arena atop a large stone circle platform. There was no cover, nowhere to hide. Just an eighty meter stone circle with nothing but the two of them inside of it. Watching them from above in rows of stands were rows of different alien races, poised and ready to watch these two troopers fight each other to near death. It was a glorious moment and the two had best take a moment basque in it before blood and teeth would start flying. Standing on opposite ends of the arena the two opponents would face off. Stepping out to a nearby balcony above head the supreme overlord himself roared and spoke out. "FIGHT!!"

Chris looked out at the crowds, a gleeful smile on his face. Nodding, he brought his hands forward and soaked it up. Chuckling, he unhook steered his blaster and gave it a few twirls, which warranted another round of whooping from the crowd. "Ya know, I always wanted my own video game, and now I am my own video game!" Laughing some more, he walked to the center to meet his opponent.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa walked out into the bright sunlight. The crowd began roaring. She smirked playfully. "Never expected a reaction like that before," She mused. She pulled out her lightsaber, not activating it. "I guess some crowds know when there's gonna be a good show..." Lexa walked to the center of the arena to her opponent. "May the best fighter win," She said cooly, extending her hand for a single, peaceful shake, before all hell broke loose.
@[member="Chris Tolaran"]

"Woah... Wow! Geez, am I dreaming?" As his opponent stepped into the arena, Chris couldn't believe his eyes. He was supposed to fight this petite little angel in front of him? No, that couldn't be right. Maybe she was his moral support. Yea, that's it. Thinking all of this, he was honestly surprised when she reached a hand forward, wishing the best to win. 'Well, there goes that theory', he thought to himself. Instead of shaking we hand, he took it in his own and kissed it tenderly. "And to as well, dearest. Don't push yourself too hard, yea? I don't want to see you hurt." Flashing her a charming but concerned smile with a touch of irony, he backed up and waited for her to make the first move. Sure he was insane, but he was also a gentleman.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

The genuine concern on the man's face made Lexa smirk. "That advice sounds like it would suit you better," She replied. She activated her saber's golden blade, her other fist erupting with flame. With a devilish grin, she shot an orange fireball straight at his head. Let the games begin.....

Smiling, Chris nodded and backed away, waiting for the girl to make the first move. In doing so, she brought out a lightsaber and shot a fire ball straight towards him. Waiting until the last possible second, he moved his head to the side and opened a hatch on his belt. "Smoke bombs, flash bombs, thermal detonators..... ah!" Pulling out a small cylinder, he tossed it at the girl's feet and drew his pistol. Once it reached her, the projectile would begin spewing carbonite fluid, which would in turn harden upon contact. Walking over to his opponent, who was likely struggling with the stuff, he brought his weapon up and aimed to hit her in the head. "Sorry, dear. I hope this heals."

(OOC: Just a heads up, I expect Chris to lose :) I really want Lexa to meet Emily lol @[member="Lexa Kimene"] )

Lexa knew that struggling against the carbonite would do her no good. So instead, she closed her eyes and began to concentrate. She combined her inner fire with her Force energy. With a boom, a shock-wave of Force energy and fire rippled from her, sending shards of hardened carbonite flying in all directions. "Sorry, dear. Not today..." She said with a smirk. She came at him, a blazing fist raised and aiming for his jaw.

Chris went wide-eyed as the girl broke out of the carbonite, backing up a little. Smirking a little, he raises his fists to combat hers, making her punch sail off past his head. "Oh, you wann play patty-cake? Come on girlie, lets dance." His vision flashed red-Oh wait, it's always red-and he smiled with a maniacal laugh. He was nuts, everyone who met him knew that. What made him tick, now that was the secret. Pulling two flash grenades from his belt, he roses them to eithe side of her before whipping out his pistol to shoot each near her head.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa ducked as the grenades exploded near her. She sent a wave of Force energy at his legs, knocking back and off his feet. She ignited both of her arms. Smiling. she used her fire like a flame thrower and sent a river of fire sailing through the air straight at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom