Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Kallion Vs Circe Savan

@[member="Kallion"] Vs @[member="Circe Savan"]

Biome: Jungle
Rules: Bare knuckle fist fight.

The hot sweaty jungle was all around the two duelist, bugs whizzed through the air as the moisture and humidity consumed the two. They were on Echinda the shaping world of the Horde, trees and assorted brush littered the ground of the one two hundred meter long and wide fenced off biome. The duelists would The rules were simple and the two of them
would start on opposite ends of the jungle and work their way over to each other to begin the fight. Playing over a loud speaker a voice rang out to the both of them. "Fight!!"

"Wait, isn't the announcer supposed to say "Round 1" first? This doesn't feel like a proper fight in a Moral Kombat tournament without it." Circe was wearing a particularly fitting outfit, minus its weapons, as she prepared to engage her opponent in a bare knuckle brawl.

"I be quite disappointed."

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

(Sorry bout the late post. Haven't been able to log on for a while)

After the voice on the loudspeaker said fight Kallion started moving through the jungle. His RIG couldn't do anything in this fight, other than protect him "This planet already sucks," he said "and I've only been on it for a short time." it wasn't the heat that he hated, he couldn't feel that anyway, it was jungle planets in general "why couldn't it have been zero gravity."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Hey..." Circe sighed, moving towards her opponent for this fight. "I'm a plant, and it's still too humid for my taste. Feels like I'm almost drowning." Circe followed the other man through the forest, sensing his location as she pursued behind him. "This is not what I had in mind with regards to a Mortal Kombat fight. We're supposed to at least be facing each other with cool Oriental music in the background."

Sighing, she continued her pursuit.

@[member="Kallion"]

'Why can we at least be facing each other,' Kallion said 'at least then I wouldn't have to worry about any sneak attacks.' He stopped for a moment, thinking he heard something "damn," he said "minds fooling me." He turned back around and continued walking "and I don't even know where this person is," he stopped in a small clearing to rest for a moment "I don't even know if they have set traps of not. But then again... We have fists only so, they couldn't have set traps. So that makes me feel just a little bit safer." With that revelation Kallion started through the jungle again. Oblivious of his opponent following him.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Continuing to pursue her opponent, Circe smiled. "I expected more orientalist philosophy here. And by that I of course mean "Atrisian." She sighed, still pursuing the man. "Is there a time limit of ninety nine seconds or something we have to follow?"

She sighed. This was going to be a long fight.

@[member="Kallion"]

Kallion stopped, he felt as if he was being watched, more a gut feeling than actual proof of someone following him. He turned around and found nothing "darn jungle." He turned back around "wait," he started "we are most likely following each other." He slowly turned back around "so if I go back the way I came, then I might find my opponent." Glad that he had thought of something productive he started walking in the direction he came.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom