Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rough times gone by (Open to all)

Coruscant underlevels Catina

Having just come off an interesting situation the Sith he was attempting to kill ran away and hid which was classic behavior for Sith who are outpowered true it was a 2v1 situation but now SiRiDio walked into a cantina he was covered in a cloak wearing the hood showing only his face his torso covered wearing black gloves and combat boots he sat in the corner waiting for the waiter or waitress.

Approaching the table, Chaca moved rather slowly, as to not antagonize the Zabrak, as most force-users found Chaca's mere presence quite jarring at first.

To force users, Chaca felt like a tear in space. There was a lack of force sensitivity immediately surrounding him; it felt almost as though that piece of the universe was simply...missing.

As Chaca walked through the cantina, approaching the table of SiRiDio, other patrons would ignore him for the most part, as physically he was small and unimposing.

Those few in the cantina that were force-sensitive tended to stick out like a sore thumb, because they would be focused on Chaca the moment he passed by, and even avoided crossing near him, as though being too close could be a liability

The small cathar slave boy stopped just aside SiRiDio's table, his arms crossed in front of him, rather submissively as though to proclaim he wasn't a threat.

"Hi mister...what can I do for ya?"

The boy said gently, his long tail flicking from side to side as he awaited SiRiDio's order. He seemed rather timid, but polite, and fairly intelligent

[member="SiRiDio"]

Sitting down calming his mind he went into a meditation of Zabraks greatest joys and hobby to meditate helps him strengthen his mind and body but being in a full meditation in a cantina isn't smart he was caught off guard when the small boy approached not being able to feel the boys signature or feelings he jerks his head to look over at the boy his eyes wide open he quickly went back into a more serious look focusing on the boy.

" Yes, 3 of whatever today's special is with Oppe sea killer fillet on the side " still having no success on sensing the boy he looked over the bar another time to check out the place harder and size everyone up he hadn't been careful since his skirmish with the Sith as they usually make him enraged and even impatient.

[member="Chaca"] |

Chaca actually flinched back ever so slightly as the Zabrak jerked his head in the boy's direction. His ears lowered timidly, immediately apologizing, though Chaca could now tell he was dealing with a force user for sure.

"I-I'm sorry sir I didn't mean to startle.."

As SiRiDio returned to normal composure, Chaca did as well. The boy calmed, his ears perking up noticeably as the Zabrak spoke his order. His eyes widened a little as though he realized that SiRiDio possibly didnt know what the daily special actually was today. He opened his mouth as though to offer a contradiction, but realized that patrons in the cantina often didn't take kindly to be contradicted. After a moment he simply nodded

"Yes sir.. 3 specials and an Opee filet."

The boy quickly moved off through to the kitchen to put the order in, weaving through the crowd of the cantina to do so. Chaca was small compared to most of the patrons, who varied greatly in species and temperament.

This cantina was considered fairly dangerous, and many of the patrons were considered "lowlifes" by the upper class

Soon, Chaca was weaving back through the crowd, carefully trying to carry a tray with 3 covered bowls, and a side plate with a Opee Sea Killer fillet on it, seared nicely.

Setting down the tray, the boy pointed to the fish, before motioning to the three covered bowls

"Okay so one Opee filet, and three Klatooine Paddy Frogs, live in brandy"

He said, opening the lid just slightly to show SiRiDio the frogs inside. That small beam of light shining into the bowl was enough to startle one of the frogs, however, and suddenly the frog leapt out of the bowl, causing Chaca to scream in surprise and stumble back.

The frog who had leapt out of the bowl landed upon a Trandoshan nearby, clinging to the larger reptilian like creature and attempting to climb him. The Trandoshan spun around, flinging the frog off of his clothing and staring angrily at the table where SiRiDio sat, with Chaca standing beside it

"Who threw this paddy frog on me?! You trying to be funny? Or just trying to die?"

[member="SiRiDio"]

Finally letting off trying to read the boy when the frog jumps out of the bowl landing on a nearby Trandoshan why can things never go simply " I don't think the kid meant any harm go back to your table " now standing up towering over the near boy the Zabrak took a few steps forward as to pressure the Trandoshan.

[member="Chaca"] |

The Trandoshan didn't seem impressed, especially not after his two companions at his table stood up - a Chagrian and a Yarkorian. It was a strange, mis-matched group - and a dangerous one at that. Common in the underworld. Though it quickly became clear that none of them could be force users - they would have realized that there was something unusual about Chaca, and that SiRiDio was much more dangerous than he appeared.

The Trandoshan stepped forward more, stopping right in front of SiRiDio, who was apparently now protecting the slave boy

"I don't care if he meant no harm. Right now, I mean to harm him."

If a crocodile could grin, one would be reminded of the way this Trandoshan looked right now as he grinned, the two behind him pulling out their blaster pistols

"I'm not unreasonable. 500 credits, and I don't cut the little whelp apart right here. Or maybe cutting you apart may be more fun.."

[member="SiRiDio"]

Still putting himself before harm he wouldn't have protected anyone back when he was a Sith but since he left he looked to do some good for the evil he created the Zabrak's eyes turning to the red and yellow the calling card of the Dark Side " I think you misunderstood it wasn't a request " turning see the boy he bent down to be at the boys height to seem less frightening if he did " I think its time you go back to the kitchen or bar ill calm my friend here down "

[member="Chaca"] |

Tiali looks down checking the message on the datapad before looking back up checking out the cantina "This is the place boys." pulling his coat comfortably onto his shoulders his hand grips tightly to an armored case as he enters the cantina along with two armed guards in company. Once he looks around scanning the cantina immediately taking note of the impending fight, releasing a sigh he walks to the closest booth taking a seat. Looking to the two guards on his tail "You boys go enjoy yourself." they both nod fading into the crowd getting drinks and joining the rest of the gaggle of people.

Sliding his helmet off his head placing it on the seat next to him, he releases a sigh as he places the armored case on the table with the rising tension with trandoshan and his goons, Tiali leans back into his chair with a light smirk ready for the show as he waits for the next available waiter.

[member="SiRiDio"] [member="Chaca"]

Turning back to stick his hand out to choke the trandoshan but unexpectedly his powers were not working right then the trandoshan grabbed his hand yanking the Zabrak over and through the table, in a moment the Zabrak had hit the hard ground face first " I see we are playing games " not wanting to show he had a lightsaber he got into his Teras Kasi he used his acrobatics, along with his natural larger frame to beat the trandoshan down he would stand no chance against someone who had force reflexes and many years of training at his side it was not long before the trandoshan would fall defeated.

[member="Chaca"] | [member="Tiali Orazio"] |

The small boy nodded as SiRiDio requested that he vacate the immediate area. Chaca seemed rather naive, but he knew why the Zabrak wanted him to take cover. SiRiDio intended to stand up to the Trandoshan. Chaca barely managed to get a step or two back though before the Trandoshan was slamming SiRiDio to the floor right through a table.

The two companions of the Trandoshan laughed as their boss grabbed SiRiDio and quickly threw him to the ground. This made them even less ready for what was about to happen. Lowering their blaster pistols, they now assumed that the Trandoshan could handle SiRiDio alone.

Chaca gasped, wanting to rush over and help somehow, but thankfully SiRiDio had recovered quickly, before he could even act. Chaca was unfamiliar with the Teras Kasi unarmed combat form, but stood just as dumbfounded as the Chagrian and Yarkorian who had let their guards down as he watched SiRiDio pummel the Trandoshan to the ground.

One moment the Trandoshan had thrown down SiRiDio, the next he was in a bloody heap on the ground with the Zabrak standing over him. Startled, the two companions of the Trandoshan looked at one another as though they both debated simply running away.

Instead, they quickly raised their blaster pistols again

"Look out!"

Chaca yelled to SiRiDio to warn him of the other two, as he grabbed a mug off of a nearby table and flung it through the air as hard as he could at the Yarkorian. The mug struck the Yarkorian in the midsection, causing him to stumble right into the Chagrian and fire a shot from his blaster pistol into the ceiling of the cantina. The mis-shot that hit the ceiling caused several patrons to duck and run, the Chagrian now trying to get his blaster pointed at SiRiDio again.

The Yarkorian glared in rage, covered in the hot contents of the mug, some sort of hot tea mixture. He lifted his own blaster and fired several shots at Chaca.

The boy squeaked in fear and leapt out of the way, diving under a nearby table as several blaster shots burned the surface

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

[member="SiRiDio"]

Hearing a yell to watch out the Zabrak had already sensed the move coming he quickly extended his hand making a force shield 2 blaster shots hit it causing it to break as his force abilities were weaker near the kid for some reason but he was far enough away to still have about half power he raised his hand using force stasis he froze the 2 thugs before walking up and pummeling them as they stood there the Zabrak released his grasp on them disarming them and continuing to beat them savagely before stopping looking up to see many customers running from the cantina.

The blaster shots light up the cantina the crowd quickly evacuates leaving multiple tables empty. Sliding out of the booth Tiali stands up moving towards the nearest table humming a calm tune to himself as he looks between the different glasses of abandoned drinks on the table, until finding a bottle of old corrilean whiskey. Taking hold of the whiskey and a random glass he pours the contents out on the floor and begins to wonder back to his original booth.

Before arriving a stray blaster round hits where he was originally sitting, releasing a sigh he sits down in the now smoking seat continuing to keep his eyes on what looks like a soon to be ending fight. Pouring himself a glass he takes a mouthful shortly afterwards contemplating whether to pull a blaster and help. But then again where is the fun in that, taking another mouthful he continues to watch the show.

[member="SiRiDio"] [member="Chaca"]

Chaca peaked out from under the table as the blaster shots ceased, SiRiDio stopping the blasters with his force shield.

Chaca's mouth opened in awe as he watched, and he also made sure to keep a fair distance away from SiRiDio to avoid interfering with his force abilities. As long as Chaca was at least a few feet away or more, SiRiDio probably wouldnt have his force abilities hindered at all. The boy made sure to back off long enough for the Zabrak to fully disable the two remaining thugs.

Once SiRiDio had rendered them disabled, the boy slowly approached. His hand trembling slightly still, the boy reached out, his clawed fingertips resting on SiRiDio's shoulder. For that brief instant with his touch, most force users could feel the force numb out completely. Chaca didn't initiate the contact long before quickly withdrawing. The force sensitivity would return almost instantly when not touching Chaca directly

"You stuck up for me...I...I don't know why you did...but thank you."

The boy said gently, sapphire eyes gleaming a little. Now he lowered his voice, just above a whisper

"I..I don't have much. But I found something valuable recently. I want you to have it..its the least I can do"

The boy said gently, looking around the cantina now, which was almost empty. One man stuck out though, he seemed so calm. He was drinking the novelties from another table, Chaca couldn't help but notice. But what caught the boy's eyes more was that shimmering case he had with him

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

[member="SiRiDio"]

After regaining his senses he felt someone touch him at that moment he felt like the black cold of space he could no longer feel his gift but no longer felt the hunger of the Dark Side either the hand left he looked over hearing the boy he had a new view on things he wanted to do good thats the real reason he helped the boy because the boy couldnt defend himself but when he felt no force activity it open his eyes to how far he had really fallen to the grasp of the Dark Side his eyes changing from a Dark red and yellow to his traditional blue " It's my pleasure you couldn't defend yourself least I could do is help, theres no need for a gift if you cannot offord it "

Hearing SiRiDio's words made Chacas gratitude grow even more. The small cathar would have been in a very dire state indeed had the Zabrak not jumped in and essentially saved his life

"I dunno how, but someday I will repay you"

He said softly, his eyes gleaming in amazement. He could see the change in SiRiDio's gaze, to a more gentile nature of blue, and somehow it made sense to Chaca. He could almost feel somewhere inside of him that SiRiDio walked the line between the light and dark side of the force. So few could walk this line and not fall to one side or the other, it amazed Chaca to meet one who could.

Unable to really contain himself, the boy rushed forward and wrapped his arms around SiRiDio hugging the Zabrak tight. It might not have been expected to say the least, but it certainly showed a trust that Chaca had in SiRiDio.

Chaca released after a moment and stepped back, unless of course he was attacked or thrown off. He looked around the almost empty cantina, shaking his head a little

"I will have to start cleaning this place up, is there anything else at all you would like before I do? I could have the cook make you up just about anything you want"

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

[member="SiRiDio"]

Listening to the boy saying he would repay the Zabrak think much of it he didn't need to be repaid suddenly the boy hugged the Zabrak which caught him off guard for sure but he made no sudden movements instead just let him do it after all he had saved the boys life it seemed somewhat natural at this point but he was still unsure of why he could no longer feel his connection to the force.

" No, I think I'm gonna sit and have a drink while I wait for my ship to be repaired " going back to his original table next to the broken one the Trandoshan smashed him through he sat down he ribs had hurt a little but pain was something the Zabrak came to understand and accept with his past.

[member="Chaca"] |

"I'll getcha another drink at least"

The boy said softly as SiRiDio made clear that he was happy enough to have saved Chaca without any kind of repayment expected

Moving around the cantina now and picking up some of the mess that was made, eventually Chaca would find his way to the table where Tiali Orazio sat.

Unable to help but glance over the case that Tiali had with him the boy smiled warmly, albeit he was a little sweaty and disheveled from the incident

"What can I get for ya mister?"

He asked gently, figuring he would get several orders in when he went back to the kitchen

[member="SiRiDio"]
[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Hugo made his way through the underlevels, dressed in his simple but intimidating sheer black cloak and robes, the garb his family has dressed in for generations. Beneath the robes he wore full combat gear, but in place of a helmet he had a simple black hood and head wrap that concealed his face, save his vibrant blue-green eyes, shining like Kyber crystals in a dark cave.

As he stalked through the dirty underworld labrynth, Hugo noticed a commotion in a nearby cantina, the one he had been heading towards. He heard gunshots and shouting and saw the telltale flash of a blaster through the windows. Heaving a sigh and shaking his head warily, the assassin and mercenary pushed through the fleeing patrons to get to the entrance. No mere drunken scuffle was going to get between him and a greasy plate of StarFries. God, he hadn't had some decent fattening grub in months.

Making his way past the stragglers fleeing the scene of the bar, Hugo stepped imposingly into the bar and stood in the doorframe. The young near-human stared hawkishly around the smoky, messy bar, expecting to see at least one dead body. All he saw were a few bloodied thugs and a somewhat tired looking Zabrak in the middle of the room, along with a bored looking human and a small young Cathar who looked like a server in the corner.

Walking confidently over to the Zabrak, Hugo stood across the table from him, one hand on the tabletop. "You do this by yourself?" He asked gruffly, motioning towards the groaning aliens. "Impressive."

[member="Chaca"] @SiRiDio @Tiali Orazio

Reaching into his pockets he pulled out a hologram projector while hearing that we would receive another drink " Thank you " he could use another drink after what just happen it made him thirsty just then [member="Hugo Nikanor Vasylyshyn"] approached very boldly listening to what he said the Zabrak wasn't sure whether to instantly take action he figured he would wait and see what the man wanted before jumping back into a fight it " Just some low life thugs wasn't much to handle ".
[member="Chaca"] |

Vasylyshyn nodded slowly. His piercing eyes shifted from the Zabrak back toward the thugs, who were slowly coming around. They were low lives, just like [member="SiRiDio"] had said. There were billions, if not trillions, more like them, across the limitless chaotic expanse of the Galaxy. Vasylyshyn was familiar with them. Hardened, desperate, backstabbing fighters, forced to turn to a life of crime and brutality in this dog eat dog world. Vasylyshyn had known his fair share of them. He had fought his fair share of them, too. Killed many of them.

Turning back to the Zabrak, Hugo motioned at the seat beside him. "This chair taken?" He asked, pulling it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom