Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rose Vishkall - Sithspawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
79f1bf1c520791512244186d2667cf14.jpg

Name: Rose Vishkall
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Zeltros/Kro Var
Language: Various
Average height of adults: 1.7 meters (5 foot 8 inches)
Skin color: Tanned with a pink hue
Hair color: Mix of blue and purple shades with a little black
Breathes: Type I
Strengths: [2 minimum]
  • Force Sensitive - Rose is a Force sensitive and is continuing her training to become stronger within the force through training. Increasingly so with a nonlethal dose of Sith Poison flowing through her veins. This will allow her to draw heavily upon the dark side of the force, and cannot be released to the light side of the force. She will always have a dark side presence within her. (restrictions apply)
  • Vongformed - Through the addition of Vong biots into her body, Rose has had her spine replaced with a Ampistaff graft. Preventing damage to her nervous system via the spine, as well as providing a very mobile base in which she can stiffen her back, or relax it. This allows her to act much like a contortionist, and is able to bend her body over and twist herself in otherwise considered, "unnatural" ways.
  • Vongformed II - Having Fighting claws inserted into her hands to provide a tool, and weapon at her disposal. It acts much like the ejectable claws that Wolverine would use in the DC comics. Albeit only boned looking versions.This has also allowed for fighting claws to be adhered to her feet. Letting her use any kind of variation of attacks from her hands, and feet. This can also aid her in climbing any kind of biological or earthen material with unparalleled ease.
  • Vongformed III - Steng's Talons have been added to her forearms. Letting her to use them as blades that can be ejected to slash at those who decide to get a little too close. As well, Her feet have been thickened with ALchemy and Vong forming techniques of grafting thicker skin upon her feet. Letting her not be required to wear boots, or shoes to protect her feet. This has also been done via extra skin graphs over her body to produce a thicker skin and allows her to not be cut as easily as one might think. IE: sliding a knife over her skin will not cut her, but her skin can still be cut when applying more pressure.
  • Eye spectrum - Her eyes were replaced with a vong biot that allows her to look into almost every spectrum of light be it Infrared, Night vision, "standard", Etc. However, the telling of this means her eyes will change colors whenever she switches spectrums, or when her emotions change drastically. IE: Crimson red - rage, Blue - calm, Green - envy/lust, Etc
Weaknesses: [2 minimum]
  • The Force - Rose will always be connected to the Dark Side of the force. As such, she is very easy to be found if one is searching for her via the force. While this can be minimized via Force Cloak or using Masking abilities within the force, She will always feel darksided. Not quite like a force Nexus, it is very easy to tell that she is made differently than those who are not like her.
  • Sith Poison - The Sith poison can help draw upon the force, however, it has some drawbacks. The nonlethal dose was given to replace a portion of Roses Blood. This causes a constant pain in her body much like how Nick has within his own. As such, She will always be in pain due to the amount that has been replaced. As well, Sith poison makes Rose more likely to become enraged and have a shorter hair trigger. Using force abilities such as Force Rage, and Draw upon the Dark Side naturally. (Draw upon the dark side can only be drawn upon Roses Self at this current moment. However, this can be improved upon)
  • Vong Formed - In order for her to use her formations within her body such as the fighting claws and talons, she will be required to not wear armor. She can wear simple clothing or even some forms of leather upon her arms, and legs. So this greatly limits her choice in armor wear should she be in battle. She can still wear armor upon her head, chest, thighs, and upper arms, but if she were to wear gauntlets, bracers, or leg armor that covers up these formations, then they cannot be used.
  • Allergies - Baffor pollen is well known as an allergen to many Vong constructs. As such, Rose now has attracted this allergy. Should she come into contact with this in any form, it can cause her to get at least a rash, and can lead all the way up to immense pain, cause seizures, loss of appetite, swelling up in airways, skin, and could cause death if exposed to pollen to long periods of time, or a large amount of it. On the actual vong biots themselves were to come into contact, would cause intense swelling, causing immense pain wherever the biot is housed, and can even kill the "creature" that is the vong biot, which will either need to be removed, or replaced.
  • Eyesight - While the eyesight is very cool, and useful, any forms of sudden explosions of light, heat or other causes of intense optical interference can cause her to become temporarily blind until her eyes can adjust, or even cause blindness should the output of said interference be powerful enough.
  • Blood Trail - During Nick's training in the art of Wizardry/Witchcraft, He has chosen to first learn over the ability to track others via blood trails. Thus, He has marked her upon her right chest. A clawed hand that was actually done by burning the blood into her flesh. Signifying that Rose belongs to Nick as a Slave, as well as being his apprentice.
  • Light side of the Force - While rose was formed by use of Sith alchemy via Sith poison, She will not be able to use any kind of lightsided relic. Items such as a Light attuned crystal or an item specifically used to use against the dark side of the force can cause pain to her. Physically burning her skin if she holds onto the object for too long. Using any variation of Force Light can cause pain to knock her out, and even kill her. As well, any kind of light sided force power meant to remove, or hinder the dark sided connection she has, can remove the sith poison from her.
  • Tracking - As mentioned before, She is altered of the Dark side of the force via Sith poison. As such, any kind of power used to track the dark side of the force, or even special items used to identify force nexus' will be able to identify her.
Distinctions: A mix of Zeltron and Human blood being called Rose, She has been altered via Sith poisons, and Vong biots to become a very biological lethal weapon. Rose overall is on average height and weight for someone of her previous job as a Slave to various people. Performing as a Dancer, or just as a prostitute, She has various scars over her body. Ranging from her legs, arms, chest, neck, and even on her scalp which is hidden due to the newly grown hair upon her head. She retains a very much Zletronian look. Having more Zeltros genes within her body than the normal 50/50 mix with any other kind of human-Zelltron mix. After the procedure that took a few days to complete, and the months worth of therapy to get her used to her altered body, and used to the biots that she has now been given, Rose looks like any other kind of Zeltron. Her eyes can change color due to her emotions, or the light spectrum that she is choosing to look through at the time. As well, she can eject fighting claws, and talons from various places on her arms, and legs to provide weapons, as well as tools for her to use.
Average Lifespan: Untold due to the alterations made upon her. Can either live much longer than normal, or will live an exceptionally shorter life.
Races: N/A
Estimated Population: Unique, however can be replicated to a degree.
Diet: Any normal diet that a near human/Zeltron can eat. However, Baffor Pollen is highly allergic.
Communication: Speaking through languages, the force via Telepathy, or other forms of Pheromones that Zeltrons can release upon who they wish.
Culture: [SIZE=11.818181991577148px]​[/SIZE][SIZE=11.818181991577148px]The previous life of Rose had been one of misfortune, and pain. As such, She was sold into slavery and later escaping to be rescued by an unknown or non-noteworthy Bounty hunter who altered her with cybernetics. As such, she was used in various forms of "entertainment" that will be best left to the imagination. This eventually led her to being sold to Nickolas Imura who purchased her to be, at the time, fodder for the use of Alchemy creations, and alteration training upon which he could create various species into something else. Earlier in his life, he had transformed an Arkanin Dragon into what is now known as [/SIZE]Nemesis[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]. It was during this procedure, that Nick had found a way he could convert others to his cause. Replacing her cybernetics instead of leaving her to rot as a Sithspawn, She will now be Nick's apprentice, and Slave in the same meaning as she once was. Working for him to assassinate targets, "Entertain" Nick, train under his regime of Pain and become part of his Legacy that she will carry with the mark upon her chest. [/SIZE]
Technology level: Any variation of technology that she deems to use.
General behavior: Rose is someone who holds an almost lustful relationship with Nick. Forbidden due to his life with having a child, and a fiance, Nick tries his best to hold himself back with Roses advances on him with revealing clothing, general attitude to be with him, and wanting to give every reason possible to pay back Nick for taking her under his wing. While she may act cuddly towards Nick and anyone he will verify as someone she can work with, She will not be as such towards her targets. Resulting to using the force, lightsabers, and any weapon given to her by Nick at her disposal to get what she wants. Told to be a very seductive person, using every asset at her disposal to get her way. Rose will do whatever is necessary to complete her mission. Including using a newfound connection with Force Rage, and Consume Essence to increase her lethality, and completion of her tasks set before her.
History: Biography Listed here
As per the creation of Rose, Nick had purchased her from a previous slave owner for the use in training himself in using Vong Biots as well as adhering a Blood Trail upon all of his creations. However, Nick has taken a liking to his latest instalment of a slave. Gaining a connection to her, and made a deal with her. Removing the Cybernetics that were once implanted within her body, and replacing them with various vong biots. With the deal mentioned being that of an apprenticeship, as well as a slave to Nick, Rose will be learning more of her body and its various uses within the force, or through physical means.

[SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Nick has removed an antenna that was connected to her head, and through the nervous system to reduce the effects of Vertigo by replacing the mechanical parts, as well as parts of Rose's spine with a Ampistaff graft. Not replacing the actual bundle of nerves, only replacing the bone, and cybernetics of the spine. This will still allow her to use her back as normally as she would like. Able to harden to reduce impacts much like bone can, as well as flex, and bend in multiple ways. The antenna is completely removed and is only replaced with skin grafts on her scalp to replace the skin that was removed during the process. [/SIZE]

List of threads
Notable Player-Characters: [member="Rose Vishkall"],
Intent: The intent is to create a sub for which many can look upon when wanting to find more strengths and weaknesses for Rose from an OOCPOV as well as gather all of the information on her in one area. IC reasoning is to create a story between Rose and Nick as a Slave/Apprentice relationship between the two.

[member="Nick Imura"]

Before I begin judging this submission, you are missing fields in the template

Nick Imura said:
Distinctions: [Unique physical traits that define what they are]

Nick Imura said:
Culture: Culture is based upon whatever the writer of Rose chooses to do so from her Biography.

Nick Imura said:
General behavior: Any kind of writing that the writer chooses to write Rose as. However, she will be more inclined to show rage, or a more chaotic life style due to the Sith poison.
Please fill these out to a sufficient degree. While this a PC being turned into a Sithspawn, these need to be more clear.

[member="Nick Imura"]

Apologies for the delay, currently on vacation. Looking the submission over again, there are several things that make me rather concerned. They are as follows:
  • So first and foremost, the vast majority of the threads you have listed in development threads are under 10 posts. Thus I cannot accept any of those until they reach 10 at a minimum
  • For her being infected by Sith poison/constantly being in tune with the dark side because of said infection and not being able to turn to the light side, this can actually be counteracted quite easily. Sith poison can be negated completely by a strong enough act from the light side (remorse for an action, Force Light, etc.) Please make a note of that.
  • Secondly on her being in touch with the Force, the more Vong biots that she has, the lesser her connection to the Force will be. Because the vast majority of the Vong biots are themselves are not connected to the normal spectrum of the Force, her full potential, even if augmented by Sith alchemy, will never be close to what it could be without them. Please list this in the weakness section that her ability to wield the Force is diminished.
  • I actually need a little help in finding a thread where Nick learned how to combine Alchemy and Vongforming since they both require very different processes and are extremely hard to combine into a Vongspawn as it is called.
  • Bafforr pollen, when coming into contact with a Vong creation, causes an almost immediate swelling as an allergic reaction.
  • I'm also trying to figure out why this submission is actually necessary, considering this is a PC character. Can you explain your reasoning for that?

Taeli Raaf said:
So first and foremost, the vast majority of the threads you have listed in development threads are under 10 posts. Thus I cannot accept any of those until they reach 10 at a minimum
Removed the ones that are listed under 10 posts. To clarify, I was using them in referance that this would not be a one time only thing. I am sorry if I confused you.

Taeli Raaf said:
For her being infected by Sith poison/constantly being in tune with the dark side because of said infection and not being able to turn to the light side, this can actually be counteracted quite easily. Sith poison can be negated completely by a strong enough act from the light side (remorse for an action, Force Light, etc.) Please make a note of that.
Added it in green.

Taeli Raaf said:
Secondly on her being in touch with the Force, the more Vong biots that she has, the lesser her connection to the Force will be. Because the vast majority of the Vong biots are themselves are not connected to the normal spectrum of the Force, her full potential, even if augmented by Sith alchemy, will never be close to what it could be without them. Please list this in the weakness section that her ability to wield the Force is diminished.
Complete vongforming, and just adding biots to a person's body, are two completely different things. Let me explain. The complete process of Vongforming would, as you mention, reduce, or completely erase the force from a person. However, that is a complete rendition of the person. What Nick did is add vong biots and replace cybernetics on rose. So she does not lose any force potential she as, as cybernetics can also remove, or dampen the force potential you control. I am not taking away anything. I am adding biots through a partial vongforming process because Nick IC, does not know how to complete the process. He knows some steps, but not the entire process. IE: You know how to make parts of a salad, but not all of it to be a full and complete caesar salad.

I mention she has a closer connection, and she can draw on it more easily, but I do not mention that she becomes stronger within the force purely from sensitivity. Closer connection, easier to draw upon the dark side, but not "stronger" She can only become stronger by training with her connection with the force.

Taeli Raaf said:
I actually need a little help in finding a thread where Nick learned how to combine Alchemy and Vongforming since they both require very different processes and are extremely hard to combine into a Vongspawn as it is called.
The only Sith alchemy he did was the actual creation of the Sith poison. The rest is either done medically through multiple skin graphs, or adding vong biots to her. As such, Nick is also "vongformed" as he has biots of fighting claws within his knuckles. Before I went on my year long LOA, I did a thread in which he received them, and was going to continue the process later. He would still retain his force sensitivity even if some of these vong biots were added. As such is now. He is using this as a means to put two and two together.

Taeli Raaf said:
Bafforr pollen, when coming into contact with a Vong creation, causes an almost immediate swelling as an allergic reaction.
I did mention the swelling on her skin, and decided to add more to it. I was mentioning that She herself, as a person, contracted the allergy and that she can get various results upon her skin or other parts of the body that are not vong related. As per your mention, I added in green more to the allergy about the actual vong biots swelling up due to the baffor pollen. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Taeli Raaf said:
I'm also trying to figure out why this submission is actually necessary, considering this is a PC character. Can you explain your reasoning for that?
I am using it to gather all of my thoughts, as well as the writer of Rose's thoughts in one place. This submission is supposed to be used for her so if she has to refer to it for her character sheet, or for any reason she can. It will give her plenty of information about it, as well as anyone she happens to be threading with. And I would rather be safe, than sorry.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[member="Nick Imura"]

Alrighty, finally home from vacation so I can give this my full attention now. Looking it over, and your response, the following need addressed then:

• Nick Imura said:
    The only Sith alchemy he did was the actual creation of the Sith poison. The rest is either done medically through multiple skin graphs, or adding vong biots to her. As such, Nick is also "vongformed" as he has biots of fighting claws within his knuckles. Before I went on my year long LOA, I did a thread in which he received them, and was going to continue the process later. He would still retain his force sensitivity even if some of these vong biots were added. As such is now. He is using this as a means to put two and two together.
    If the only alchemy performed was the Sith Poison, as you have stated, then please remove all other mentions of alchemy in the submission completely.
  • For each Vong biot added, can you please list which cybernetics were replaced? Depending on this answer will give me a better idea on if her Force potential is actually reduced or not.
  • Also, remove all dev threads that are not directly linked to this submission so I can get a better picture of what dev has actually into this project.

Taeli Raaf said:
If the only alchemy performed was the Sith Poison, as you have stated, then please remove all other mentions of alchemy in the submission completely.
Done

Taeli Raaf said:
For each Vong biot added, can you please list which cybernetics were replaced? Depending on this answer will give me a better idea on if her Force potential is actually reduced or not.
Done, Edits are in green.

Taeli Raaf said:
Also, remove all dev threads that are not directly linked to this submission so I can get a better picture of what dev has actually into this project.
Done as well.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[member="Nick Imura"]

Missed two alchemy mentions

Nick Imura said:
thickened with ALchemy and Vong forming techniques of grafting thicker skin upon her feet.

Nick Imura said:
While rose was formed by use of Sith alchemy via Sith poison
She would not be considered a Sithspawn just because she is infected with Sith Poison. Remove this section

Nick Imura said:
nd could be considered a Sith Spawn.

Nick Imura said:
her to rot as a Sithspawn
And finally, I would like to see the second thread hit at least 10 posts before I will stamp this. Other than those above, you will be marked pending once that thread hits 10 posts

[member="Taeli Raaf"], Sorry, been a little busy. The writer for Rose and myself have been dealing with things the past few days. So if you need to archive this, that is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom