Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Roots Radical [Darkwire / Open Social]

• Thread starter Darkwire Storyteller
  • Start date
09EmgP2.png

"Well, feth you, Pool Boy! Some of us care about life even if we have to take poodoo jobs to survive it."

The stoic and neutral face that Cassus unwaveringly displayed up until this point suddenly crinkled in a furious flurry of emotions, mostly disgust, anger, and guilt. His eyes widened, his nose flared, his mouth frowned, his jaw clenched. Not accepting even so little a display of emotion his hand slowly reached for the mask hanging from his chest, his knife like a dagger cutting the solid air between them.

"You think I want to do what I do? You think I chose this life? My mother is dying, everything else comes after she does. My name is Cassus Akovin, and I will break one thousand of you," The mask clasped over his face with another hiss. "Before I let her die." Cassus took a step backward.

"The day I start killing people, will be the day someone like you prevents me from saving her. So think about that the next time you peg someone for being heartless, Daiya." At this point, Cassus turned and looked at the woman ( Christine Dellard Christine Dellard ) that had been overlooking this whole conversation, and just kept walking without saying a word.

She had a name now, Daiya Daiya .

And that's all he was really looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom