Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roomies!

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
[member="Delila Castillon"]

Sammo furrowed his brow at Dells,
"I don't want to tricking people into giving me their children, that's now what love is, it's about being honest, not using tricks. How would you feel if I would have tricked you into coming to my quarters at ni- oh, right."
He would look away slightly but cast a playful glance and smirk to Dells,

"Well I honestly disagree, I mean I thought so as well back then but I've witnessed that it can really screw things up. After that I was a big supporter of Jedi Celibacy. But perhaps things changed, and so did the Jedi, it was different back then during the Old Republic,"
Sammo would look back to Dells, and almost a piano intro tune would be heard,
"Back then it was just like-
Welcome to your life, and there's no turning back. Even while they slept the Jedi kept them acting on their best behavior."
Once more he would look away, remembering those olden days,
"I turned my back on mother nature, everybody wants to rule the world."

Sammo would look to Delila, looking into his companion's eyes,
"It's my own desire, it's my own remorse."
He would reach to gently touch Delila's hand,
"Help me to decide, help me to make the most of freedom and of pleasure, even I won't last forever. Everybody wants to rule the world."
His hand would slip from Dell's to his own knee,

"There's a place where the war won't find you, holding hands while the walls come tumbling down."
He would glance to his so-called bodyguard, giving her a soft smile,
"When they do, I'll be right behind you, so glad we've almost made it, so sad they had to fade it. Everybody wants to rule the world."

Sammo sighed, looking out from the viewport at the tunnels of hyperspace they flew through,
"I can't stand this indecision, married with a lack of vision- everybody wants to rule the world."
Once more he would glance to Dells,
"Say that you'll never, never, never need it, one headline- why believe it? Everybody wants to rule the world."

Sammo shook his head then, looking to the side at the three sleeping Ropos curled up in their basket under a red blanket,
"All for freedom, and for pleasure, even I won't last forever. Everybody wants to rule the world."
He would finally mutter quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom