Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romantic relationship with a active duty pilot?

Alright, I've had Sara for about a month or two I believe, anyways I believe it's time for Sara to start looking for that special someone, she is a active duty pilot with the first order and a little bit of a xenophobic person (first order upbringing) but don't let that step you my xeno friends! That just means better fun getting to her! So let's see where we can go with this!

[member="HK-36"] [member="Dariak Talesa"] [member="Piper Lovelady"]
You know what, yall make individuals threads, and out of the four (since I made a thread with Darth Ferox already) I'll choose the one Sara Lee Jones ic likes, and I ooc enjoy to rp with
Let the games begin!
[member="Darth Ferox"]

What about NPCs? Siriwook's mom is a Sith Sorceress--Naboo human. She's 12 years single. Two kids, Siriwook, 19, and Harry, 13. Been living with her son Harry down in the depths of Kashyk's Shadowlands. Not much chance to meet people. Oh, and she's got a disorder where hair grows over her entire body. So, though she's not an alien, she's definitely different-looking. Her hobbies include poison, hunting, chemistry, dissection, botany, manipulation, seduction, and murder.

Also, despite her age and hairiness, she's quite fit, living in an area where she must hunt and kill ferocious beasts on the regular. She cleans up really nicely, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom