Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romance of the Red Dust

Maramere

Katagiri had received a strange request or at least one she didn't get very often from her half sister. A message not with trouble but she was certain for a time and well expected trouble. Matsu usually always had some with her that she sent but why judge that she was certain the woman coming to meet her wasn't so bad. That was why she had agreed to help with a small amount and stockpile after all to further her friend-through half-sisters goals no questions asked. About that she was so going to see if her Matsu had owed this redhead after a night of wild and crazy tryst.

Her white robes billowed in the wind while sh sat there straight backed and with long white hair that matched Matsu in every ways almost. Her being snow white hair and robes while Matsu continued usually to wear darker ones but same size, near the same features and face from their father. The same focused eyes but her saber remained on her hip, able to be used sparingly since her training was as good as any other initiates. The small palanquin she sat in though left nothing to the imagination. She was one of the few visibly hidden politicians in the protectorate.

"Welcome to Maramere miss Wren." She practiced for a moment and then cringed at that, it sounded far to rehearsed to her lips while she awaited the woman to arrive with a smile. She'd wing it, or find soemthign in common they had while the

@[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="stardust"]

stardust fidgeteed in her seat as the transport flew, stardust would be wearing some medium armor witg her left arm incased with heavy armor she had contacted @[member="Alli Wren"] with something she need
@[member="Katagiri Ike"]

Alli sighed, what she did for space rocks. The shuttle landed slowly, her freighter above in space. She was here on Maramere, far too aware of of the secrets of this planet. The shuttle finally came to a stop and the door opened, Alli in a skintight black jumpsuit, was standing there. " Hello, I hope I wasn't too late, I had to pick up an straggler. "
@[member="stardust"] @[member="Katagiri Ike"]

Katagiri looked on as she sat there and stared at the two. Not taking anything away just raising an eyebrow for a moment while she breathed out exhaling with a grin. Well this woman certainly didn't disappoint with a bodysuit and another who had joined them. Not a problem she would just have to adjust her plans. Instead of two they would need to have room for three people when she finally stood up and brushed her white robes off. Coming down with a smile. "Miss Wren, it is nie to meet you. My sister had said much about you and your friend is welcome."

"I found her stowing away and figured might as well pay for her to help. Then at least she doesn't have to stow away. So, I trust preparations have been made?" She said with a smile, as she eyed the woman before her. Looking at all of her. " I see your sister's good things to be said were true."
@[member="Katagiri Ike"] @[member="stardust"]

"Yes all is prepared for this, we have some design specs for a good shield and with the droids handling the rocks we will be able to work on the equipment. Developing and designing a cloak isn't such an easy thing." Karagiri had a smile on her face while she moved about looking at Stardust. "Well then your welcome to enjoy the time as well there is much here and since the protectorate has ample supply of it all we'll just have to maybe watch out for pirates and see about the use of what it will go to." She had a look though while moving towards buildings they had. The protectorate had fought pirates and after doing a bombing run of it all they had found plenty of it with some great weapons and a decent fight had been had. Now she was using the space to make some holodisplays. For building ships and bases.

"Well I brought some engineers, more specialized than I. So where is the lab?" She asked looking around curious of the place. " I think if we do this right we can use this for when are other stealth systems aren't good enough. " She smiled " I am so glad I get to work with you, I have heard such good things bout you. and Yes meet my new friend Stardust, she insisted on coming and I do admire persistence. "

Katagiri looked at the girl and gave a smirk. "oh there are other systems for heat this will cloak the ship from sight but we'll have to find the other pieces of equipment to make a truly powerful cloaked ship elsewhere. Not many people carry spare gravitic modulators or crystal grav traps." Then she was looking at Alli Wren and gave a nod pointing. "Facility is down the path, the store houses where we are going have been seeing some pirate attacks. Ones trying to get the protectorates stashes. If we encounter any of them be ready for a fight minorly. They aren't that good."

"The ship is just a hull at the moment, not much too it till we have the stealth systems down. " Alli said making her way, the familiar sound of a droidika was absent, instead a HRD produced by her subsidiary was there, it carried a gun and was suitably armored. Behind them were some engineers accompanied by some generic battle droids. The ship folded shut and Alli smiled " You will have to come up to my luxuary yacht for a private dinner at some point Miss Ike. " She said with a wide smirk. " So Stardust, what do you do?"

Katagiri gave a nod of agreement to that. A private dinner was never a bad thing while she moved about and started to walk. Letting her robes and hair frame her pale skin more and more. "In truth we don't want it to be a huge ship, adequate power source is needed and that will be the main thing to power the stealth systems. Most small ships can't do it save a few but we'll see what we can do to make it better." She kept walking and listened turning her head a little to hear what Stardust did, she was curious."

"Nice, well lets get to it then. " She said approaching their destination. She swore she saw something but then shook it off. " I am glad that we could get the styguim from you." After all it wasn't just anyone where you could get styguim crystal from. So here she went she thought, spotting the warehouse that held the target of her newest project.
@stardust @Katagiri Ike

@[member="stardust"] @[member="Alli Wren"]

"Well yeah, thankfully for us it is rare enough to require it and after raids from some others we have upped security on it." Katagiri kept moving towards the building while she finally came to the door. Her eyes flicking back and forth across it as she opened the door and then spoke. Her senses going more on edge then normal. "There is something...." She moved turning to the side of the door as the snap hiss of the saber came as the white gold hilt showed a white blade humming. A blaster shot deflected back while she moved. "Take cover"

Allli ordered her droids ahead and began to shoot back as she ran for cover her self. "Seems we are not alone after all. " She said as she continued to fire back but well this fight was going to be won bysomeone else, Allli was not prepared for fighting. All she could do was lay down fire towards their foes. " We need some sort of plan.Any ideas?" She asked looking at the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom