Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay?

No faction or affiliation.
Development threads, sure, acquisition, depends on what's being aqquired.
And no sorry, Keeper doesn't work for anyone. He works alone.

@[member="Captain Larraq"]

@[member="Keeper of Secrets"]

Development threads for various technologies...
Acquisition threads for mining rights, trade agreements, political influence, ownership of existing factories, stealing blueprints and technologies from competator companies, buying/negotiating for manufacturing rights to existing products, exc...

How about as an independent Contractor / sales negotiator?

So long as what you're doing offers technological, financial, or political advancement for the company, you can have all the leverage you want. Unprofitable transactions and incidents/law breaking that can be directly traced back to the company will result in review by board of directors and possible disciplinary actions (slap on the wrist).

@[member="Cadden Blackthorne"] *ahem* not a droid.

@[member="Captain Larraq"] And that's where our paths go separate ways, my friend. You see, I am willing to do whatever I deem necessary to advance my own technology, whereas you have to work within the confines of the law ;)

To specify; what you do on your own time is your own business. What you do during a specific contract that -can be traced- back to Mandal Hypernautics is the company's business. All that means is that if you get caught, make sure there is either plausible deniability or some such nonsense to keep bad press and litigations pointed in a different direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom