What's New
Star Wars RP

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay?

Keeper of Secrets

The Gentleman Thief
Character
Anyone wanna roleplay with a scientific genius with a bunch of toys? It can be a duel, general thread, whatever. I'm open for anything ^_^

Captain Larraq

Capitalist
Character
What faction do you represent?
Are you interested in Development and Acquisition threads?
Would you be interesting in working for the R&D department of Mandal Hypernautics?

Captain Larraq

Capitalist
Character
@[member="Keeper of Secrets"]

Development threads for various technologies...
Acquisition threads for mining rights, trade agreements, political influence, ownership of existing factories, stealing blueprints and technologies from competator companies, buying/negotiating for manufacturing rights to existing products, exc...

How about as an independent Contractor / sales negotiator?

Captain Larraq

Capitalist
Character

So long as what you're doing offers technological, financial, or political advancement for the company, you can have all the leverage you want. Unprofitable transactions and incidents/law breaking that can be directly traced back to the company will result in review by board of directors and possible disciplinary actions (slap on the wrist).

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Can I rewire you to be my body guard @[member="Keeper of Secrets"]

Captain Larraq

Capitalist
Character

To specify; what you do on your own time is your own business. What you do during a specific contract that -can be traced- back to Mandal Hypernautics is the company's business. All that means is that if you get caught, make sure there is either plausible deniability or some such nonsense to keep bad press and litigations pointed in a different direction.

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Do I still get to play around with your brain. @[member="Keeper of Secrets"]