Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Zoey Marix"] I always keep my word. You get your ten percent discount. ;)

[member="Tye Kelly"] Depends on how public you want it. If you wanted to fight in the middle of coruscant he is going to charge more as it becomes far more dangerous as the likelihood of capture and discovery is much higher.

A place like Nar Shadda or some other scum bucket? Much cheaper then we have the matter of insurance to ensure you don't betray me and attempt to really kill me. Probably a set of explosives strapped to your body that goes off should Kung's vitals flat-line. Kung is far too paranoid to enter such a situation without a guarantee he can constantly see and monitor..

For a high profile place like Coruscant: 15-20 thousand depending on how 'public' and 'intense' of a fight you want.

Low profile place: 5-10 thousand depending on how 'public' and 'intense' of a fight you want.

[member="Tye Kelly"]
It’s important to remember that very, very few people off their characters at the best of times, and especially not because someone asks them to to get an item they can acquire for free anyway.

My suggestion is kill an NPC and get your lightsabre that way, as it’s much more likely to happen than someone offering up a kill.

Or you can get someone to fake their death as you’re negotiating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom