Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay With Me

Akabane is taking an LOA from his faction, the Confederacy join us #notadvertising, to search for his beloved girlfriend. I plan on fixing him up during this time since he's a little broken at the moment.

So, I'll do any thread you're interested in. There's a limit on how many I can do however, or posting will be slower. I post kinda slow already lol.

Pm me or post below if you're wanting a piece of Akabane. literally

Matreya

I'm interested. Got this guy here, a wealthy store owner pacifist, or [member="Nerius"], a genuine Force wielding droid, or [member="Vokun"], my longest on site character. He is an assassin, tracker, investor, blacksmith, father, etcetera etcetera.

Let me know.

[member="Akabane"]

[member="Kredis Valor"]

If memory serves me right you offered to be Akabane's master awhile ago, right? First off, good to see you're doing well.

Vokun interests me the most (mainly the blacksmith part hehe). It'd be nice if Akabane learned some new abilities while away so could you help in that area? And I don't want Akabane relying on a laser sword his entire life, can you help with that too? :D

I'm fine doing multiple threads in case you don't feel like cramming everything into one thread, assuming you don't mind to help me out.

Matreya

[member="Akabane"]

Sounds like a blast. And not utilizing a lightsaber? Vokun has a looong history using contemporary swords and other weaponry. Start a thread up, any single way you like (seriously, anything anywhere), and tag me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom