Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay with a Wolf Girl?

Greetings~
I have been wanting to roleplay for awhile now and I think I finally have time. You can read her bio if you so choose, I haven't finished it, but regardless of whether you read it or not. Nymeria is essentially a sell-sword. She takes pride in who she is, and she is looking for something. No bounds to where she would be right now, she's just out there so anything could go really. To give a basic idea of who she is. She is a 300 year old shapeshifting werewolf. She doesn't go around in wolf form much, but it is her true form. A bit on her personality:
Nymeria is perceptive, serious, resourceful and very competitive gurlanin. Though she is widely admired by those who meet her as a prim and proper woman(most the time...), it is a front she puts up in order to prevent others from prying into her history. In private, she is notably loud, shrewd, stingy and bossy, but usually means well for those she cares about. Her manner of speech is often hostile and dismissive of other people, but deep down she has a caring, big-sisterly disposition for those she cares about. She's also a good fighter, and is quick in hand to hand combat with her vibro-axe and shield, as well as her accuracy with ranged weapons. She can't use the force but if she needs to she can go into wolf form, and even to a force user, in this form she is a serious threat. Her speed, agility, ruthless power, and her ability to take any shape makes her an elite warrior.

Just to give an idea of what she's like. ^^

Anyways I'd love to roleplay. There is also a long point where she is a officer (police) for a galactic system. I'm not sure if I want to pursue this, but it is an option if you wanna rp with her in this period of her life. She will eventually (probably) join the mandalorians. Not yet though, I would like to develop her more. Which is why I am posting this.

Thanks!

[member="Nymeria Vizsla"]

Well she might be interested in my guy [member="Tyr'Vult"] because of a few similarities. Tyr is a unlike any race she has met before. He is tel'varn and they recently just got integrated into the wider galaxy. He is a huntsman, craftsman and takes both of those very seriously. He always travels around with his vult companion, a vult being a giant wolf creature, and acts like one a bit. Links to the custom planet he is from and his own race as well as vults are in his signature. It might be interesting to see him and her interacting as his reactions to things is foreign. His values and ideals are completely different than the mainstream of the galaxy.

I am not sure if you are interested in him, but I would love to get him back into action. I also have Gray here who is open to be RPed with as well. Just let me know what you think.

[member="Nymeria Vizsla"]

Well for Tyr here, a hunt for dangerous game is always an option. He is seeking greater challenges out in the galaxy since he has hunted down the most dangerous creature on his own planet already. He also could be seeking to learn new crafting techniques as well. He is currently having to adjust to the idea of being not just a huntsman and craftsman but also having to be a warrior out in the wider galaxy. His people haven't had to deal with war for generations and has now found himself in a galaxy plagued by it. So yeah, bit of culture shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom