Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rogue Squadron: Recruitment Office

[member="Rayf Vigil"]

Number doesn't really matter to me, but what does is an active wing mate. Would like to write with someone who wants to develop that relationship out. Makes writing a pilot so much more fun! Same goes for the rest of the squadron. It's all about the internal workings that bond us together as a team and make our story come alive. ;)

#X-wingSeriesBooksFTW

Rayf Vigil

R
[member="Ava Cartwright"]

As long as neither of you object, I'm thinking I'll bump Shesa up a number and set you up as Rogue Five. [member="Jax Rhane"] has been writing Six steadily since he joined the GA, even during our less active times, so I think he'd be a solid choice if you're looking for an active wingman to partner up with.

Rayf Vigil

R
We have a new social thread up here to allow the squadron to get reacquainted! Its set in Little Jar'Kai on Naboo, each member of the squadron gets a 48 hour pass to get up to whatever hijinks they can think of. The ultimate objective is getting Rogue Squadron banned from shore leave on Naboo forever or something.

We're also currently participating in one of the military objectives for our ongoing dominion of Ojom, if people are looking for something more combat oriented.

Keep checking in guys, and drop in IC if you have the time or hook up with us later on.

Rayf Vigil

R
[member="Jax Rhane"]

Callsign added!

Another quick roster update at the command level, guys. [member="Allyson Locke"] will be taking over Rogue's XO spot upon her character's return from IC medical leave. This also means I had to bump [member="Tristram Vos"] down to Rogue Eight so [member="Choli Vyn"] could take over as Rogue Seven once she returns to active duty, or new leader of our squadron's second flight. I hope this isn't too inconvenient for anyone!

Tadel Perris

T
[member="Rayf Vigil"]

Lieutenant Tadel "Stryker" Perris slipping into slot #3, assuming the roster is up-to-date?

Tadel Perris

T
Well, when it's cleaned up, [member="Jamie Perris"] and I will have a better idea of where we'll be in the squadron. :)

Rayf Vigil

R
Roster has been trimmed, thanks for reminding me Ava. I've added [member="Tadel Perris"] at the requested Rogue Three slot for now, but with the slimmer list let me know if there's anywhere you'd like better. :)

A few other squadron announcements, in light of their exemplary service to the Rogues IC and consistent participation in Galactic Alliance threads OOC I will be handing out a couple of promotions. So long as they accept, congratulations Lieutenants [member="Jax Rhane"] and [member="Ava Cartwright"].

We don't often do this anymore but I thought it might be fun to celebrate the occasion by handing out some medals. So...

Lieutenant Rhane will be receiving, for his actions on Utapau above and beyond the call of duty, the Distinguished Defense Service Medal.
DDSM.png

as well as an Honorable Conduct Commendation for refusing to take personal leave time and participating in as many Alliance engagements as possible.
HCC.png

Although Lieutenant Cartwright has not been with the squadron long, she has proved herself a particularly competent flight leader, so she will be receiving a Service Commendation for her contributions to the Rogues so far.
com67.png

In addition, all pilots who have participated in at least one combat focused objective in a GA thread is awarded the Combat Action Ribbon.
car2.png

If you have participated in 5 combat focused objectives we award you the Combat Veteran Ribbon.
Comactr.png

And if at any point your pilot has been wounded in a GA thread which you've incorporated into their story, you will be awarded the Galactic Alliance Heart.
purplehrt.png

There is an ongoing skirmish with the Mandalorians on Myrkr right now which I encourage you all to participate in. I have been pulled in on both my grounder and fleeter PCs so my ability to contribute a ton with Rayf will most likely be limited, but usually it is pretty easy to find a Mandalorian or two willing to hop onto a Basilisk and duke it out in the sky. You can feel free to NPC me as squadron leader as much as you need to.

Tadel Perris

T
[member="Rayf Vigil"]

[member="Jamie Perris"] (callsign N.A.G.S.) and I are both lieutenants, and her writer would like for us to fly together, as in being wingmates.

So slot us in wherever that'd work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom