Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rogue One Movie Spoilers

It's coming up to that time everyone, Rogue One is being released in just 2 weeks!

Just like last year with Episode 7 this forum has a strict no spoilers policy unless it has the neat new prefix above.

What this means:
  • No spoilers in any thread without the "Rogue One Spoilers" prefix.
  • No spoilers in any thread or blog title - be vague like "The Ending" rather than give things away in the title.
  • No spoilers in blogs without a (Spoilers) addition to the end of the blog title.
  • No spoilers at all in status updates.

This is all quite simple; we all want to enjoy the movie ourselves without having things spoilt. Don't be a jerk, be considerate for your fellow members and only discuss things inside threads with spoilers clearly marked. Please report any transgressions so they can be dealt with quickly.

This embargo will remain until January 15th 2017 to give everyone a chance to see the movie in peace.

Enjoy, and may the Force be with you!

Seeing it tonight, midnight premiere. Can not wait.

People who spoil movies are just bad people.

Don't be a bad person, be like Veiere.

Awesome :D

15391164_1193903900662685_942256088858828804_n.jpg

Spoiler.

For real. Spoiler.
K-2SO is my favorite character.
Choke-slams someone as an introduction.
Zero-fucks given in combat.
Beats a motherfucker with another motherfucker.
Bowling with stormtroopers.
Bitchsmacks his "master".
Mind-fucks another droid.
DAMNIT WASH, STOP DIEING!
All that snark.
Chewie, R2D2, and C-3PO rolled into one.

Veiere Arenais said:
Seeing it tonight, midnight premiere. Can not wait.

People who spoil movies are just bad people.

Don't be a bad person, be like Veiere.

Awesome :D

15391164_1193903900662685_942256088858828804_n.jpg
Tell me about it! I just saw it today! It was amazing!! Before I saw it though, I have a friend who had already seen it and he kept trying to tell me about it and I'm like "Stop it!! Don't tell me!! Don't spoil it!!"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jan 15th is TOO FAR AWAY!!!

I has spoilers I need to shout from the rooftops, using my headers, and cry over in my blogs. WHY DO YOU HATE ME VALIENS!???

Hurry up Jan 15th! The spoilers must be set free. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom